ADVERTISEMENT

Racist comments

I don’t know.
Some of the things I’ve read on here are just plain awful.
Again, I’m hoping that these recruits don’t read this stuff, or they don’t hear these things being shouted in the stands.
I hope that our football players ignore all this stuff we’ve heard being screamed and written, that Mullen coaches em up, and we go on to the SECCG.
I hate to be negative and try to keep light and love in my life...but I swanny, some folks that are around here want to do the other.

I hate to get frustrated...but one can’t help it.
So there’s just no room for nice folks to go to the stadium and enjoy a game, have a few Cokes and hot dogs, without all the cussing and racist screaming?
I have never in my life....

Last edited:
Okay, but seriously.

What is this thread? I've laughed at one post and immediately stopped and furrowed my brow in confusion, because the entire premise is bizarre.

Over kids and such, with alcohol, shout all kinds of absurd things.

You should have heard the awful absurd things I yelled at my tv last night. I'm pretty sure I said something about Snell that sounded like "God damnit somebody stop that ****ing black piece of Kentucky hill country hillbilly cousin mother sister inbred asshole."

Now see, that's a nonsensical statement. I also said much worse about that piece of shit pubic chinned Les Miles reject from Crawfordville Florida that pretends he can pass a football, he probably can't even find his own dick if he was trying to score.

Chill or people. Christ, you're like a bunch of liberal sensitive dykes and Jews.

I can’t speak to all this.
I wish you wouldn’t make it so blamed ugly.
I got up to go walk around the track and then sit in with the morning meetings, on a Monday, and I read this. I hope you have a better day, and you can find better words.

Who the hell says Goodness before starting a sentence anymore? Hey wimp, I'm John Belushi and I'm smashing your guitar to pieces right now. Get out of here pussy!!!!

Grown men say it. How do other men and women talk to each other? Ive never heard people speak to each other any other way.

I don’t know what is going on here, but I will declare that all this isn’t good for recruiting and supporting this team. We can do without all the vulgarity, the awful words (racial, etc) being written, screamed, or threatening people.

Is nobody on here friends, or nice to each other at all?
Ive been watching football now for over 53 years, and this beats all.
Some on here act like they can’t even root for the same team together.
They even scream slurs at their own team.
Now what kind of people do that?

Last edited:
Look fella, I havent said anything to you negative.
Why try and pick a fight on me?

It was a sincere question. Your life has clearly been turned upside down by this board, I just assumed you had seeked professional help for the trauma it's caused you.

Some people can't handle the internet and interacting with other people. This seems to be you. No shame in admitting that.

Reactions: nail1988
It was a sincere question. Your life has clearly been turned upside down by this board, I just assumed you had seeked professional help for the trauma it's caused you.

Some people can't handle the internet and interacting with other people. This seems to be you. No shame in admitting that.

I just came on here for fun, and then get all kinds of taunts, cussing and awful stuff. It tends to make one mad.
Again, I'll admit some folks were probably just taunting me and I let it get the best of me.
I was just trying to be friendly and be on the chat board.

I just came on here for fun, and then get all kinds of taunts, cussing and awful stuff. It tends to make one mad.
Again, I'll admit some folks were probably just taunting me and I let it get the best of me.
I was just trying to be friendly and be on the chat board.

You're the second poster I've seen that came here and got into an argument. The other guy was an FSU fan who was bragging about a free concert with some washed-up rapper. If you hate bad language you should see that guy, he's an embarrassment to even FSU fans. But his team got beat by Samford so he may never come back.

You're the second poster I've seen that came here and got into an argument. The other guy was an FSU fan who was bragging about a free concert with some washed-up rapper. If you hate bad language you should see that guy, he's an embarrassment to even FSU fans. But his team got beat by Samford so he may never come back.

Thats what Im saying. I guess youre right.
I never in the world thought Id get on here and end up in this big old argument.
I dont follow FSU (that used to be the girls school lol), but its gotta be bad down there for sure.

Thats what Im saying. I guess youre right.
I never in the world thought Id get on here and end up in this big old argument.

You came to a message board with people minding their own business and told them they were talking like racists......and you're surprised that you started an argument?

It was amusing at first, but the act is just boring now.

Okay, I'm a bit bored, so why not... o_O

80+ % of all blacks murdered in the U.S. are killed by other blacks, because BLM... :rolleyes:
More police (of all races) are killed by blacks, than blacks are killed by police.
BLM wants (by their own admission) to turn the U.S. into another S.Africa type of racist black controlled culture.
And while the Limousine-Liberal's might promise them that, in the end, the power elite will use the Army if necessary, to subdue and re-enslave their ignorant minions.
(notice I'm saying ignorant, not stupid or un-intelligent) :cool:

Lincoln was a Constitutional conservative Republican, not a Demo-rat.
In 1880, prior to the Civil War, ZERO Republicans owned a single slave.
In 1932, the vicious terrorist arm of the Demo-rats was their KKK.
By putting KKK's at Republican rallies to shout and hold up signs, the Demo-rats attempted to make it seem like the Constitutional conservatives were KKK supporters. Massive 'Fake News' which the Demo-rats still specialize in (propaganda) today.
Antifa are the real Fascists, sponsored by the Left (Demo-rats).
More of the Fake News used in an attempt to discredit Constitutional conservatives, just like the KKK.

Demo-rat Roosevelt admired Fascist Italian Mussolini.
He got the blacks-to-Demo-rat conversion started with his 'New-Deal' lies, which the blacks didn't even benefit much from anyway.
In the 1930's, the Nazi Party used the Demo-rats platform to model their's.
They just removed blacks and inserted the word Jew in their text.

The current Hillary/Obama Demo-rats are blaming Trump, for all of the things that they have done and continue to do. This is not a new strategy, but it's still effective on the ignorant.
Massive Ignorance among the population is an ugly thing to behold. Always has been, always will be. :( --- And you can credit the MSM for their help in promoting Fake News and massive public ignorance.

The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left ...
www.amazon.com/Big-Lie-Exposing-Roots-American/dp/1621573486
The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left (Demo-rats)

And if you're one of the new generation that doesn't read books, then you can always see the movie instead, or remain blissfully IGNORANT!

This is one of the more racists and factually incorrect, or at least factually obtuse statement, I've read anywhere, ever, before.

"to subdue and re-enslave their ignorant minions. (notice I'm saying ignorant, not stupid or un-intelligent)"

Sorry, this is still a very racist statement. As an aside, if you really believe Lincoln was a constitutional conservative, you can't also argue then that the Civil War was about state's rights (which, of course, it was not).

You came to a message board with people minding their own business and told them they were talking like racists......and you're surprised that you started an argument?

It was amusing at first, but the act is just boring now.

Well Im sorry if that makes you mad.
Again, I wasnt butting heads with you - it was with the InstaGator person and a few others. If what Ive said to you upsets you, then Im sorry. I dont know what to say.

Well Im sorry if that makes you mad.
Again, I wasnt butting heads with you - it was with the InstaGator person and a few others. If what Ive said to you upsets you, then Im sorry. I dont know what to say.

Here's some good news to make you happier: US News and World Report just named your University of Florida the 8th best public university in America!

Florida State is 26th...*sad trombone*

I have to say BucaNole was a horrible troll. Nothing funny at all.

Now this new handle. It made me chuckle.

Dude jumping on the board trying to be Joel Osteen and shit.

I dont know who Bucanole is.
I dont know any florida state fans. I didnt go to florida state. I have been to tallahassee about 4 times in my life.
I know good people down there.
but I am not a florida state person.
I said I was rooting for Florida and thats it.
dadgummed - folks on here cant listen for nothing.

This is one of the more racists and factually incorrect, or at least factually obtuse statement, I've read anywhere, ever, before..

Go argue your ignorant positions with him, I'm not wasting any time on you.
(read the book? seen the movie? -- NO to both I'm betting) :cool:

Book

Movie

PS
And you also believe that there can only be one cause for the civil war. o_O
Genius.... :rolleyes:

Go argue your ignorant positions with him, I'm not wasting any time on you.
(read the book? seen the movie? -- NO to both I'm betting) :cool:

Book

Movie

PS
And you also believe that there can only be one cause for the civil war. o_O
Genius.... :rolleyes:

well I thought this guy had run on.
The other poster on here was right. This person has something wrong.
I saw some of that stuff - and theres no way in the world Im opening those things up. Thats just full of hate. I cant believe folks on here sit back and look at all this and just laugh.
It aint funny.

Okay, but seriously.

What is this thread? I've laughed at one post and immediately stopped and furrowed my brow in confusion, because the entire premise is bizarre.

Over kids and such, with alcohol, shout all kinds of absurd things.

You should have heard the awful absurd things I yelled at my tv last night. I'm pretty sure I said something about Snell that sounded like "God damnit somebody stop that ****ing black piece of Kentucky hill country hillbilly cousin mother sister inbred asshole."

Now see, that's a nonsensical statement. I also said much worse about that piece of shit pubic chinned Les Miles reject from Crawfordville Florida that pretends he can pass a football, he probably can't even find his own dick if he was trying to score.

Chill or people. Christ, you're like a bunch of liberal sensitive dykes and Jews.
Oh my..

Reactions: Zeppelin vol
Reality is full of hate, always has been according to my Bible.
"Wars and the rumor of wars, even until the end of time."

So ole NY-Crapply does an ostrich. No surprises there for a panty-waste... :confused:

Reality is full of hate, always has been according to my Bible.
"Wars and the rumor of wars, even until the end of time."

So ole NY-Crapply does an ostrich. No surprises there for a panty-waste... :confused:

Typical of leftist instant.

I started reading some of your post, but friend, I’m sorry I can’t read it all.
Some things I can’t read.
I pray you’ll find ways to change your heart, and your world isn’t like that.
I’m sorry you feel that way.
I know you said don’t bother saying anything to you, but brother...if there’s ever anything I wish more for you is for you to have a wonderful day, great friends, and a great time. I hope you can with me the same!

Even NYCapple knows crazy when he sees it.

I don't think you actually know what racism is.

I know it when it’s being screamed at folks by a bunch of people who ought to know better.
I grew up in North Alabama, so yes I know what that sounds and looks like. I left all that behind. It’s something I don’t care to listen to or allow to go on.

Last edited:
Most people in this country don't. The left has corrupted the term which means that real racism in this country is given cover to flourish.

The troll is easy enough to ignore.
That’s not true.
What on earth does that have to do with right or left?
What is wrong with people?!?

I know it when it’s being screamed at folks by a bunch of people who ought to know better.
I grew up in North Alabama, so yes I know what that sounds and looks like. I left all that behind. It’s something I don’t care to listen to or allow to go on.

I've lived in a north Alabama for the last 20 years.

What's your point?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT