ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the 'Just wear the damn mask!' crowd...

tenor.gif

Hey nole-licker, do we really need masks at all?

Pandemic FRAUD -- Bombshell NY TIMES Report -
90% of Positive COVID 19 Tests Should Be Negative!

5-30-2020 -- UCLA, Stanford Study Finds For Average 50-64 Year Old, Chances Of Dying From COVID-19 Are 1 In 19,100,000 (19.1 M). :eek:

There is only a 1 in 852,000 chance of being Hospitalized for Co-V

And there is only a 1 in 3,836 chance of ever even getting infected (testing positive) with the Kung Flu, without wearing a mask of doing social distancing.

For a comparison, the risk of dying in a car crash is a 1 in 114 chance.
(and ole iG highly doubts that wearing a mask while driving a car alters the chances for either happening)

@Nolec will never give up his mask or his claim that they eliminate cases. We now have copious data that prove they do not, but sheep ignore that which they do not want to hear.

This is why they never learn anything and stay hoodwinked sheep.

@Nolec will never give up his mask or his claim that they eliminate cases. We now have copious data that prove they do not, but sheep ignore that which they do not want to hear.

This is why they never learn anything and stay hoodwinked sheep.

Link any of that copious data or GHOST is just a DANCIN", SPINNIN" and Lyin" AGAIN. But what else is new?
Got that proof of Fauci getting 500M for a vaccine...... waiting
There are none so ignorant as those who choose to be so.

Link any of that copious data or GHOST is just a DANCIN", SPINNIN" and Lyin" AGAIN. But what else is new?

How many states have mask mandate in place?

How many of those states now report no covid cases?

There's your copious data.

Got that proof of Fauci getting 500M for a vaccine...... waiting
There are none so ignorant as those who choose to be so.

We don't have a vaccine for covid, you've never figured that out.

I really think you need to take your mask off.

How many states have mask mandate in place?

How many of those states now report no covid cases?

There's your copious data.

We don't have a vaccine for covid, you've never figured that out.

I really think you need to take your mask off.

Just as we knew GHOST HOODWINKED.
5-30-2020 -- UCLA, Stanford Study Finds For Average 50-64 Year Old, Chances Of Dying From COVID-19 Are 1 In 19,100,000 (19.1 M). :eek:

There is only a 1 in 852,000 chance of being Hospitalized for Co-V

And there is only a 1 in 3,836 chance of ever even getting infected (testing positive) with the Kung Flu, without wearing a mask of doing social distancing.

For a comparison, the risk of dying in a car crash is a 1 in 114 chance.
(and ole iG highly doubts that wearing a mask while driving a car alters the chances for either happening)

So there have been 21,000 covid deaths in the US from age 55-65, but this 100% bogus link says your chance is 1 in 19M. LOL. BTW there are only about 60M Americans aged 55-65, so do the math. 1 in 19M chance and about 60M Americans of that age means 5 could die..... do you people ever THINK?

So there have been 21,000 covid deaths in the US from age 55-65, but this 100% bogus link says your chance is 1 in 19M. LOL. BTW there are only about 60M Americans aged 55-65, so do the math. 1 in 19M chance and about 60M Americans of that age means 5 could die..... do you people ever THINK?

How many of those 21,000 deaths happened in nursing homes in NY and NJ?

Hoodwinked again. SMDH

Reactions: nail1988
How many of those 21,000 deaths happened in nursing homes in NY and NJ?

Hoodwinked again. SMDH

The large majority of people in long term nursing are NOT in the 55-65 age. But one would need to think clearly to know that. Ghost loses every time. LOL

I didn't say there was no mask mandates in Fl, just that Fl did not have one. You also mentioned Texas where the... Gov. issues mask mandate early July 2 weeks later the 7 day moving avg. of cases began to fall from 10,100 to now at 7,000.

but wait...I thought folks weren't paying attention to mask mandates? Wanting to have your cake and eat it to I see. Gonna be blunt here. Community immunity. Period.

Just as we knew GHOST HOODWINKED.

When less than 10,00 deaths total were due ONLY to the Kung Flu, maybe you should let go of your thing and attempt to think for yourself occasionally....

>>> Gunshot wound to the head,,, died of CoV
>>> 80+ dies on the operating table during an attempted hip replacement,,, died of CoV
>>> Car accident with totaled car, died of CoV
>>> Died 6 months ago, but just mailed a note saying that they should quarantine for 2 weeks because they supposedly tested positive for the Kung Flu.

When less than 10,00 deaths total were due ONLY to the Kung Flu, maybe you should let go of your thing and attempt to think for yourself occasionally....

>>> Gunshot wound to the head,,, died of CoV
>>> 80+ dies on the operating table during an attempted hip replacement,,, died of CoV
>>> Car accident with totaled car, died of CoV
>>> Died 6 months ago, but just mailed a note saying that they should quarantine for 2 weeks because they supposedly tested positive for the Kung Flu.

Instafail , per worldometer, we are at 196,000 covid deaths in the USA. When someone dies the CAUSE of death is listed, in this case nearly 200K of covid. That fact that someone ALSO had hypertension, or diabetes, or eczema is not especially relevant . To minimize the # of deaths is certainly as Bama would say , the height of duplicity.

Instafail , per worldometer, we are at 196,000 covid deaths in the USA. When someone dies the CAUSE of death is listed, in this case nearly 200K of covid. That fact that someone ALSO had hypertension, or diabetes, or eczema is not especially relevant . To minimize the # of deaths is certainly as Bama would say , the height of duplicity.

@Nolec still doesn't understand the difference between dying FROM covid and dying WITH covid.

@Nolec still doesn't understand the difference between dying FROM covid and dying WITH covid.
Ghost doesn't comprehend that when one of those 196,000 death certificates says a person died from covid ... they died from covid.... usually with other health issues that were NOT the cause of death. Qiute possibly , especially back in March-April, there WERE deaths with covid that were assigned cause of pneumonia.

Ghost doesn't comprehend that when one of those 196,000 death certificates says a person died from covid ... they died from covid.... usually with other health issues that were NOT the cause of death. Qiute possibly , especially back in March-April, there WERE deaths with covid that were assigned cause of pneumonia.

Right. Only 6% of those cases were people that died FROM covid.

So about 12k people have actually died FROM covid in the US.

Dr Scott Atlas said the flu kills an average of 35-80k people a season.

@Nolec hoodwinked again.

Right. Only 6% of those cases were people that died FROM covid.

So about 12k people have actually died FROM covid in the US.

Dr Scott Atlas said the flu kills an average of 35-80k people a season.

@Nolec hoodwinked again.

There are none so ignorant as those who choose to be so. You probably believed Trump's admitted lies about covid as well, didn't you? Pub sheep are the easiest to HOODWINK... ask Trump. LOL

There are none so ignorant as those who choose to be so. You probably believed Trump's admitted lies about covid as well, didn't you? Pub sheep are the easiest to HOODWINK... ask Trump. LOL

Ignorant? Those are all facts from the CDC. I'm not the one that bought into a hoax that masks were some life-saver that they clearly are not.

Masks don't protect you

Seriously?

Did I not just say that the mask doesn't protect you

See? Even fellow dems get it. @Nolec is still lost. Sad!

Ignorant? Those are all facts from the CDC. I'm not the one that bought into a hoax that masks were some life-saver that they clearly are not.

Poor sad Ghost , defeated once again. Science is not your forte. From a peer reviewed scientific publication:
https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.1377/hlthaff.2020.00818

Estimated that masks saved 200,000 lives.

Ghost can't understand the simple concept that death certificates state the cause of death and there are nearly 200k Americans no longer alive because of covid-19. He doesn't comprehend that the death certificate of the guy hit by a freight train also says the guy had hypertension.

See? Even fellow dems get it. @Nolec is still lost. Sad!

Wait, so now you are linking to blogs to disagree with the CDC? LMAO!

"My blog estimates that masks work". Well that settles that LMAO!

I honestly feel sorry for you. No troll.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Wait, so now you are linking to blogs to disagree with the CDC? LMAO!

"My blog estimates that masks work". Well that settles that LMAO!

I honestly feel sorry for you. No troll.

The research article abstract at the link to "Health Affairs" is not a blog. Did the large words cause you confusion?

The research article abstract at the link to "Health Affairs" is not a blog. Did the large words cause you confusion?

No what confused me was you suddenly claiming we shouldnt go by the CDC anymore and now you want to go by a blog.

Actually no confusion, I know exactly what you are deflecting, just like I know why you won't address that even your fellow dems here admit that masks don't work.

You're on Hoodwinked Island all by yourself, Gilligan.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Hey nole-licker, how many of your deaths were using one of the 5 known successful treatments for the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu?
HCQ - 2 Asthma Nebulizers Treatments - Ivermectin - Convalescent Plasma

I've yet to have a single libtard address this issue, so here's your chance to step up to the plate... 🤓

No what confused me was you suddenly claiming we shouldnt go by the CDC anymore and now you want to go by a blog.

Actually no confusion, I know exactly what you are deflecting, just like I know why you won't address that even your fellow dems here admit that masks don't work.

You're on Hoodwinked Island all by yourself, Gilligan.

Ghost still claims as true so many silly things that have already been proven 100% false. So to compensate he make falsely claims other make statement they did not. We're waiting on Ghost's proof that Fauci will get 500M for a vaccine. Waiting for proof that ther are not 150,000K+ death certificates stating cause of death: Covid-19. Waiting for proof that masks cause oxygen deprivation. Poor Ghost probably is still too scared to call Broward County himself. Will Ghost acknowledge that his hero has admitted he lied to him when he said this was like the "flu", that it would just go away, that there were 15 cases , soon to be zero.... all lies for the Pub sheep.
Lying to the sheep since Feb. when the sheep were promised that it was all taken care of..... HOODWINKED this whole time.
I'm sure you've never read an actual scientific abstract, but find someone to explain how they're different than a blog. LOL

Lying to the sheep since Feb. when the sheep were promised that it was all taken care of..... HOODWINKED this whole time.

Are you talking about when Schumer told everyone to come down to NYC and dance in the streets with him in February, no risk from covid, or are you talking about when Pelosi told everyone to come down to Chinatown in Feb and dance in the streets with her?

They both lied to sheep like you, who are you madder at?

Are you talking about when Schumer told everyone to come down to NYC and dance in the streets with him in February, no risk from covid, or are you talking about when Pelosi told everyone to come down to Chinatown in Feb and dance in the streets with her?

The facts you pointed out are exactly what the liberals here choose to ignore. Nasty Pelosi bringing her goons to Chinatown to make a weak attempt at how Trump was ragging on the Asians, specifically the Chinese.

I'm mad, disappointed, and sick of all of them. Most appear to me to be in it just for themselves. Trump is the only one I'll have a chance to vote out, and his lies were greater, longer and most harmful.

I'm mad, disappointed, and sick of all of them. Most appear to me to be in it just for themselves. Trump is the only one I'll have a chance to vote out, and his lies were greater, longer and most harmful.

But Trump hasn't lied about anything. Your hero Fauci has admitted repeatedly that Trump's actions SAVED LIVES and he said that every single time he went to Trump with a scientific recommendation for how to handle covid, Trump took it.

That proves Trump didn't lie. The people that lied were the media, that hoodwinked sheep like you.

The facts you pointed out are exactly what the liberals here choose to ignore. Nasty Pelosi bringing her goons to Chinatown to make a weak attempt at how Trump was ragging on the Asians, specifically the Chinese.

Did Fauci and Pelosi ever give a urine sample to the doctor who was convinced they were on HCQ? Maybe that's why they never wear masks.

Unless it's to pose with kente cloths from slave-trading African tribes. An obvious dog whistle to their racist supporters.

Reactions: gatordad3
But Trump hasn't lied about anything. Your hero Fauci has admitted repeatedly that Trump's actions SAVED LIVES and he said that every single time he went to Trump with a scientific recommendation for how to handle covid, Trump took it.

That proves Trump didn't lie. The people that lied were the media, that hoodwinked sheep like you.

Hilarious. Troll. Blissfully completly HOODWINKED .

Jus-Damn, I can hardly believe that the nole-licker just admitted to what he is,,,
and what he will likely always be... 🤓

Instaloon the aliens are looking for anal probe subjects. Better run.... you'll want first in line. :cool:

Instaloon the aliens are looking for anal probe subjects. Better run.... you'll want first in line. :cool:

Your ineptitude at a response is only exceeded by your usual clueless troll postings... LMAO @ U..... :D

Your ineptitude at a response is only exceeded by your usual clueless troll postings... LMAO @ U..... :D

This from the brainiac that actually posted that 50-60 year olds only had a 1 in 19.1 million chance of dying from covid which translates to FIVE total in the US. ( there's been already a few thousand) Unbelievable

I posted a link, fool. 😏

Take the data up with UCLA and Stanford, it was their study and their numbers. 😛

I posted a link, fool. 😏

Take the data up with UCLA and Stanford, it was their study and their numbers. 😛

@Nolec seems to accept or reject data based simply on whether or not it supports his spin.

I mean....he was reciting the 7-day moving average number of covid cases in India in reference to mask mandate in Alabama. What the blue hell? LOL

@Nolec seems to accept or reject data based simply on whether or not it supports his spin.

I mean....he was reciting the 7-day moving average number of covid cases in India in reference to mask mandate in Alabama. What the blue hell? LOL
Go easy on Nolec. His Holes just got beat by Georgia Tech in coach Cornrows debut.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT