ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the 'Just wear the damn mask!' crowd...

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
What if we had a 'Just send your damn kid to school!' crowd?

There is absolutely no evidence that wearing a mask has saved a single life or even averted a single case of covid. That's why @Nolec couldn't respond when I questioned his claim that wearing masks led to all drops on covid cases. Because he knows there's no proof this is the case.

On the other hand, we KNOW that kids are the LEAST susceptible to covid and the least at-risk group. We also know that keeping kids at home WILL lead to MORE suicides due to depression and mental illness.

So what if we started trying to shame parents that won't send their kids to school just like the sheep have been shaming anyone that doesn't want to wear a mask?

Why don't we? Because unlike the sheep, we are good, compassionate people who have empathy for others.

Simple as that.

There is absolutely no evidence that wearing a mask has saved a single life or even averted a single case of covid. That's why @Nolec couldn't respond when I questioned his claim that wearing masks led to all drops on covid cases. Because he knows there's no proof this is the case.
Poor Ghost knows masks work but can't prove they don't. According to Ghosts parameters in post #10 in the Alabama mask thread........masks work as everyone knows.
The continued Ghost claim that ANYONE, EVER stated "masks led to all drops on covid cases"
was called out as a lie multiple times on several threads and Ghost has yet to provide his evidence. Pathetic. Telling and Embarrassing for Ghost.

On the other hand, we KNOW that kids are the LEAST susceptible to covid and the least at-risk group. We also know that keeping kids at home WILL lead to MORE suicides due to depression and mental illness.

So what if we started trying to shame parents that won't send their kids to school just like the sheep have been shaming anyone that doesn't want to wear a mask?
It is silly to equate wearing a piece of cloth to the weighing of a complex decision parents must determine in having their students return.

Why don't we? Because unlike the sheep, we are good, compassionate people who have empathy for others.

Simple as that.[/QUOTE]

Poor Ghost knows masks work but can't prove they don't. According to Ghosts parameters in post #10 in the Alabama mask thread........masks work as everyone knows.
The continued Ghost claim that ANYONE, EVER stated "masks led to all drops on covid cases"
was called out as a lie multiple times on several threads and Ghost has yet to provide his evidence. Pathetic. Telling and Embarrassing for Ghost.

It is silly to equate wearing a piece of cloth to the weighing of a complex decision parents must determine in having their students return.

Simple as that.
If masks work, they why are you so worried about me NOT wearing one? You're covered right? Just don't take it off while you're around me and we'll be just fine because masks work. Keep you mask on and let us spread it around to each other and eventually we'll create herd immunity and then you'll still be in your mask.

Last edited:

Simple as that.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's not your personal view on matters it's the rehearsed scripted view that the liberal media has supplied for ewe.

Well I have seen reports that say they work and some that say they dont.

Why do doctors wear them?

So if I wear one and protect you from my germs but you refuse then you are spreading germs. I mean that's supposedly why doctors wear them. Even the flimsy ones

But some of the graphics I have seen show that they are most effective if everyone wears them.

wear-a-mask-to-protect-yourself--others_social-media.png

So you see scenario 2? I am wearing my mask and it offers some protection but you got the bug and are breathing on me. Without a mask your breath travels faster and farther exposing me to a higher viral load.

Scenario 4 your breath, cough and sneezes are retarded. Any ejecta then has to penetrate my mask but its already been slowed down and reduced in volume. While the virus is smaller than the filter it travels in droplets which are significantly larger. Percentages of protection are unknowable.

Now a mandate does not mean compliance is occurring. Homemade masks are not as effective as N95s. Some people dont use them properly. And some probably become careless out of a sense of protection and sit too close to someone too long.

I use a form fitting thick mask and a homemade cloth mask. I get 4 layers. But how can I know how much protection it affords me? No one knows.

My son is in school with in person attendance. I send him with a mask but the schools main preventative is hygiene and distancing. All teachers are wearing masks.

Place is zoned and students are kept in their zone. If any 1 zone gets over taken the rest of the school can carry on while that zone implements distance learning while in quarantine. I am not sure at what level of infection would trigger a zone quarantine but one student would not be the threshold. Any sick student would also be allowed to do distance learning while recovering.

Finally

Not all masks are created equal.

mask-info-2.png

Lastly anyone under 45-50 should be allowed to congregate with others at bars etc with or without a mask. I would prefer that they shop and wear a mask.

Well I have seen reports that say they work and some that say they dont.

Why do doctors wear them?

So if I wear one and protect you from my germs but you refuse then you are spreading germs. I mean that's supposedly why doctors wear them. Even the flimsy ones

But some of the graphics I have seen show that they are most effective if everyone wears them.

wear-a-mask-to-protect-yourself--others_social-media.png

So you see scenario 2? I am wearing my mask and it offers some protection but you got the bug and are breathing on me. Without a mask your breath travels faster and farther exposing me to a higher viral load.

Scenario 4 your breath, cough and sneezes are retarded. Any ejecta then has to penetrate my mask but its already been slowed down and reduced in volume. While the virus is smaller than the filter it travels in droplets which are significantly larger. Percentages of protection are unknowable.

Now a mandate does not mean compliance is occurring. Homemade masks are not as effective as N95s. Some people dont use them properly. And some probably become careless out of a sense of protection and sit too close to someone too long.

I use a form fitting thick mask and a homemade cloth mask. I get 4 layers. But how can I know how much protection it affords me? No one knows.

My son is in school with in person attendance. I send him with a mask but the schools main preventative is hygiene and distancing. All teachers are wearing masks.

Place is zoned and students are kept in their zone. If any 1 zone gets over taken the rest of the school can carry on while that zone implements distance learning while in quarantine. I am not sure at what level of infection would trigger a zone quarantine but one student would not be the threshold. Any sick student would also be allowed to do distance learning while recovering.

Finally

Not all masks are created equal.

mask-info-2.png

Lastly anyone under 45-50 should be allowed to congregate with others at bars etc with or without a mask. I would prefer that they shop and wear a mask.
But it still doesn't suggest that they are immune by wearing one - just assumes it lowers risks - and I doubt that as well. My brother wore a mask everywhere he went. His wife didn't. They both got the virus, but he had greater symptoms. Nothing computes. So I'll still stick with the notion that masks don't work. Besides, will we be wearing masks all year long, year after year? Looks like this virus isn't going anywhere.

But it still doesn't suggest that they are immune by wearing one - just assumes it risks - and I doubt that as well. My brother wore a mask everywhere he went. His wife didn't. They both got the virus, but he had greater symptoms. Nothing computes. So I'll still stick with the notion that masks don't work. Besides, will we be wearing masks all year long, year after year? Looks like this virus isn't going anywhere.
maybe he caught it from her at the house. ...I think HCQ +Z and herd immunity will end this thing ...not totally but enough that masks become an after thought.

The mask didn't work then.

I do have to chuckle at how @Nolec needs a million studies to admit that HCQ works to save lives of covid victims, but has never asked for a single study to prove that masks work.
LOL mask mandates dont cover the home nor should they. So if she never wore a mask and caught it she could have given it to him. I think its common sense that if everyone wears a mask it will reduce the risk of getting the virus. Is it 100%. Nah I never made that claim. Also I get a little miffed when the stasi bust a bunch of 20 somethings who are just hanging out with other 20 somethings. Their risk of death is less than the flu. Let them live . I just want people wearing masks where the more vulnerable go ...like the store. Personally if I could get back to working at the arena and had a choice between HCQ+z or a mask I am taking the pills every time.

I think its common sense that if everyone wears a mask it will reduce the risk of getting the virus.

Ok honest question: Can you point me to ANY state that, immediately after implementing mask mandate, saw a dramatic drop in cases?

I honestly have seen nothing factual that shows or even suggests that wearing a mask has eliminated even a single case.

I think it's common sense that a mask DOES NOT block everything from getting in, otherwise we'd all suffocate from wearing one. So if it's letting air in, my common sense tells me it's letting the virus in too.

But again, if you can point me to a single state that saw a dramatic drop in cases immediately after adopting mask mandate, I'll happily rethink my position on its effectiveness in stopping the spread of covid.

Wal-Mart or other such places, I wear a mask, (age, heart, and wife).
We went to a local restaurant last night that has good table spacing and neither of us chose to wear a mask going in.

Nobody else inside was wearing a mask either btw, help nor the other patrons....
My small town is relatively Kung Flu free so far.

Ok honest question: Can you point me to ANY state that, immediately after implementing mask mandate, saw a dramatic drop in cases?

I honestly have seen nothing factual that shows or even suggests that wearing a mask has eliminated even a single case.

I think it's common sense that a mask DOES NOT block everything from getting in, otherwise we'd all suffocate from wearing one. So if it's letting air in, my common sense tells me it's letting the virus in too.

But again, if you can point me to a single state that saw a dramatic drop in cases immediately after adopting mask mandate, I'll happily rethink my position on its effectiveness in stopping the spread of covid.

I think it's more about keeping spit and sputum in. My mask makes you a BIT safer, yours does the same for me. IMO, I think it can make a difference on surface areas.

Yeah, that's not your personal view on matters it's the rehearsed scripted view that the liberal media has supplied for ewe.[/QUOTE]
You understand what your assumption makes you, I'm sure.

The mask didn't work then.

I do have to chuckle at how @Nolec needs a million studies to admit that HCQ works to save lives of covid victims, but has never asked for a single study to prove that masks work.

Masks are not invasive, don't cause issues except for severe asthmatics, known to work by medical professionals for decades
HCQ for covid-19.. invasive, known to have serious and fatal side effects, undetermined efficacy.

If masks don’t work then why do doctors wear them? Don’t doctors typically wear masks in other instances as well that aren’t COVID related? They must do something.

Rush pointed out that the country of Uganda has taken HCQ for years as a preventative against malaria.

The country has had 1500 cases of covid and 13 deaths. But remember kids....HCQ is 'very dangerous'.....almost as dangerous as TDS

Reactions: instaGATOR
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...as-africa-nears-1-million-cases-idUSKCN251159
Entire article mentions , lockdown, travel ban, masks, curfew, tracing but telling.... not a mention of HCQ.
I wonder if Rush is aware that HCQ is not the usual drug for malaria anymore since a less danderous one has replaced it. Did Rush provide any detail on current HCQ use?

So what is the malaria drug of choice these days for Uganda? Since this is another claim that you can provide no facts for, can we assume you are again just making this up?

It’s very weird that in places like California, texas, Florida etc....it took masks months to have an impact even though the incubation period for fauchinavirus is 2-14 days. Use your head folks. Herd immunity is a much more logical conclusion to jump to than masks....

I guess masks have a “magical” timeframe before they start working. Like 4 months maybe?

Artemisinin and derivitives are now preferred since the Plasmodium has developed resistance to the quinones.
https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/malaria_worldwide/reduction/dx_tx.html

That's not what I asked. I asked you what drug Uganda is using to treat Malaria now, since you claimed Rush was wrong and it was NOT HCQ. Your link doesn't state what the preferred drug for treating Malaria in Uganda is, it did list a recommended list of drugs WORLDWIDE to treat Malaria. The two you listed are on that list.

You forgot to mention that CHLOROQUINE was on that list.

This is the last time I am going to waste my time considering anything you link here. Your sources are never accurate and/or you completely misrepresent what your link claims.

But you did get one thing right, it is QUITE telling that Reuters never mentioned Uganda's use of HCQ in fighting covid.

It’s very weird that in places like California, texas, Florida etc....it took masks months to have an impact even though the incubation period for fauchinavirus is 2-14 days. Use your head folks. Herd immunity is a much more logical conclusion to jump to than masks....

I guess masks have a “magical” timeframe before they start working. Like 4 months maybe?

Bingo. I even started a thread about Alabama when it adopted mask mandate a month ago. Told everyone we would track the cases each day and let the numbers determine if masks really eliminate cases as the sheep claim.

16 days into mask mandate in Alabama, daily cases were UP 10%. 16 days as everyone here but @Nolec knows, is outside the incubation period.

If masks really do eliminate cases as the left has claimed all along, we should have seen a dramatic drop in cases within a few days. That drop should have accelerated as soon as we left the incubation period.

It didn't. In fact, it went UP. Now a month later, cases ARE down. Which, as you pointed out, points to herd immunity, not masks eliminating cases.

Critical thinkers get this. Sheep stay hoodwinked.

If masks don’t work then why do doctors wear them? Don’t doctors typically wear masks in other instances as well that aren’t COVID related? They must do something.
They wear them doing procedures and surgeries but they are completely donning PPE with a mask. To walk into a potentially infectious area with only a mask is like beekeeping with only a veil to protect you.

Tell us about that Florida mask mandate please.

They wear them doing procedures and surgeries but they are completely donning PPE with a mask. To walk into a potentially infectious area with only a mask is like beekeeping with only a veil to protect you.

Covid-19 being a respiratory virus is probably not going to be mitigated greatly by wearing a gown in public. A mask provides the vast majority of protection. Contact bacterial infection, and contact viral transmissions are more positively affected by the gown.

The nole-licker is a mindless podling and/or a moron. jmoho of course... :rolleyes:

Short Rat memories or just rampant sheep stupidity? o_O

Doctors wear masks to prevent BACTERIAL infection spread.
Masks filter particles in the 5-7 micron range.
Virus's are in the 2-4 micron range, a screen door in a submarine...

While masks may help in some small way in crowded conditions, they are not proof against Kung Flu virus transmission, especially when your WET EYES are wide open right above your mask.

HCQ has been safely used world-wide for 60+ years.

In that time it has been safely and successfully used for multiple medical conditions off label protocol.
It is safe enough that the President, many doctors, and other medical workers are now using it as a prophylactic to prevent infection by the Kung Flu.

Practical cumulative evidence shows that it works against Co-V, with many cured patients saying that it saved their lives after they had given up all hope of recovery. o_O

IMOHO, PRACTICAL CUMULATIVE EVIDENCE --- TRUMPS delayed clinical trials, if they ever happen, while people are dying due to a lack of being prescribed the HCQ. :confused: (doctor groups are now suing over it)

And there are 3 other proven treatments for the Kung Flu that anyone can use if they are afraid or allergic to HCQ. Two use asthma medicine nebulizers, and then there's Ivermectin that has emptied the hospital ICU's in Broward Co. (Miami) FL. :cool:

Broward County Doctor Using Ivermectin Off-Label Combo on COVID-19 Patients—It is Working & Secures County Health Protocol Approval. Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, a Broward Health Medical Center physician, and his pulmonologist wife are “pioneering” the use of the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin on COVID-19 patients.
The Broward Health Board has approved the off-label protocol!
https://www.trialsitenews.com/browa...king-secures-county-health-protocol-approval/

What's the over / under on how many days/weeks pass before some Rat moron brings this 'False Flag' issue up yet again?

Last edited:
Covid-19 being a respiratory virus is probably not going to be mitigated greatly by wearing a gown in public. A mask provides the vast majority of protection. Contact bacterial infection, and contact viral transmissions are more positively affected by the gown.

ROFLMAO.

If they threaten to sue, just tell them that you'll send their 'snow-bird' butts back to NY, where they will be put in a nice cosey nursing home.... ;) --- :eek:
And that should shut them up. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT