ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the 'Just wear the damn mask!' crowd...

Does Broward County still have the mandate requiring you to wear a mask IN YOUR HOUSE, or did they get sued into dropping that?

We discussed that for over a week here. So either @Nolec is trolling, or he has the attention span of a goldfish.
No suit was needed since there never existed such a mandate except in Ghost's juvenile imagination. Ghost was HOODWINKED.

The nole-licker is a mindless podling and/or a moron. jmoho of course... :rolleyes:

Short Rat memories or just rampant sheep stupidity? o_O

Doctors wear masks to prevent BACTERIAL infection spread.
Masks filter particles in the 5-7 micron range.
Virus's are in the 2-4 micron range, a screen door in a submarine...

While masks may help in some small way in crowded conditions, they are not proof against Kung Flu virus transmission, especially when your WET EYES are wide open right above your mask.

HCQ has been safely used world-wide for 60+ years.

In that time it has been safely and successfully used for multiple medical conditions off label protocol.
It is safe enough that the President, many doctors, and other medical workers are now using it as a prophylactic to prevent infection by the Kung Flu.

Practical cumulative evidence shows that it works against Co-V, with many cured patients saying that it saved their lives after they had given up all hope of recovery. o_O

IMOHO, PRACTICAL CUMULATIVE EVIDENCE --- TRUMPS delayed clinical trials, if they ever happen, while people are dying due to a lack of being prescribed the HCQ. :confused: (doctor groups are now suing over it)

And there are 3 other proven treatments for the Kung Flu that anyone can use if they are afraid or allergic to HCQ. Two use asthma medicine nebulizers, and then there's Ivermectin that has emptied the hospital ICU's in Broward Co. (Miami) FL. :cool:

Broward County Doctor Using Ivermectin Off-Label Combo on COVID-19 Patients—It is Working & Secures County Health Protocol Approval. Dr. Jean-Jacques Rajter, a Broward Health Medical Center physician, and his pulmonologist wife are “pioneering” the use of the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin on COVID-19 patients.
The Broward Health Board has approved the off-label protocol!
https://www.trialsitenews.com/browa...king-secures-county-health-protocol-approval/

What's the over / under on how many days/weeks pass before some Rat moron brings this 'False Flag' issue up yet again?

Instaloon, spewing false information, alien tall-tales, and Sitchen science fiction since 1972. LOL

So 2/3 of Fl counties have no mask mandate and there is no statewide mandate. Thanks, that's about what I thought.

you are good at missing the point....so then, since you are insinuating Florida isn't wearing masks...why the drop in cases? Either masks are working, or it's something else. You can't have it both ways. So, no masks in Florida, and cases are dropping without them.

Thanks, that's what I thought.

That's not what I asked. I asked you what drug Uganda is using to treat Malaria now, since you claimed Rush was wrong and it was NOT HCQ. Your link doesn't state what the preferred drug for treating Malaria in Uganda is, it did list a recommended list of drugs WORLDWIDE to treat Malaria. The two you listed are on that list.

You forgot to mention that CHLOROQUINE was on that list.

This is the last time I am going to waste my time considering anything you link here. Your sources are never accurate and/or you completely misrepresent what your link claims.

But you did get one thing right, it is QUITE telling that Reuters never mentioned Uganda's use of HCQ in fighting covid.
Please enlighten everyone... this will be good.

Ghost is not providing a link at all... doesn't have one. But the CDC link is not sufficient ? OMG? Does Ghost imagine that the WORLDWIDE treatment protocols don't include Uganda? LOL
Also Ghost is a spinnin' and dancin' and lyin' again... yes CHLOROQUINE is on the list.... where it plainly , at least for intelligent people, states ..... it is "no longer effective in some or many parts of the world" Ghost HOODWINKED again.

Instaloon, spewing false information, alien tall-tales, and Sitchen science fiction since 1972. LOL

How does one get to almost 1000 posts, and 200 likes. I think everyone knows the answer. Must be lonely in your rowboat.

No suit was needed since there never existed such a mandate except in Ghost's juvenile imagination. Ghost was HOODWINKED.

We have some new posters, you should quote the mandate again that proves you are required to wear a mask inside your home, then you can claim it actually says the very opposite. I laughed so hard at you over that, don't want to deny our new posters the same chance to laugh at you.

Please enlighten everyone... this will be good.

Ghost is not providing a link at all... doesn't have one. But the CDC link is not sufficient ? OMG? Does Ghost imagine that the WORLDWIDE treatment protocols don't include Uganda? LOL
Also Ghost is a spinnin' and dancin' and lyin' again... yes CHLOROQUINE is on the list.... where it plainly , at least for intelligent people, states ..... it is "no longer effective in some or many parts of the world" Ghost HOODWINKED again.

You said HCQ wasn't the drug of choice to treat malaria in Uganda. I asked you to tell us what was then. You then linked to a CDC article that.....didn't tell us what the drug of choice for treating malaria in Uganda is.

You do this CONSTANTLY. You get called out on saying something untrue, then you link to something that does NOT address your claim, and you claim it does. So either you are trolling, or you are really really dumb.

Possibly both at the same time. Then you claim the other guy is the one that's hoodwinked LOL

Reactions: jfegaly
How does one get to almost 1000 posts, and 200 likes. I think everyone knows the answer. Must be lonely in your rowboat.

He's the first poster I've ever seen here that can't get anyone to agree with him on any topic. It's because he is constantly making dumb, unproven claims like masks reduce cases that no one else will dare touch.

Reactions: jfegaly
We have some new posters, you should quote the mandate again that proves you are required to wear a mask inside your home, then you can claim it actually says the very opposite. I laughed so hard at you over that, don't want to deny our new posters the same chance to laugh at you.

Poor Ghost ... reduced to making up lies, read the EO from the Broward Co. thread.
Ghost is dancin' and spinnin' agaain.

You said HCQ wasn't the drug of choice to treat malaria in Uganda. I asked you to tell us what was then. You then linked to a CDC article that.....didn't tell us what the drug of choice for treating malaria in Uganda is.

You do this CONSTANTLY. You get called out on saying something untrue, then you link to something that does NOT address your claim, and you claim it does. So either you are trolling, or you are really really dumb.

Possibly both at the same time. Then you claim the other guy is the one that's hoodwinked LOL

Ghost has reading issues, or worse. When CDC says worldwide, they don't account for Ghost level poor comprehension and list all the countries of the world. This is easy.
Still waiting for your link..... telling.

you are good at missing the point....so then, since you are insinuating Florida isn't wearing masks...why the drop in cases? Either masks are working, or it's something else. You can't have it both ways. So, no masks in Florida, and cases are dropping without them.

Thanks, that's what I thought.

I didn't say there was no mask mandates in Fl, just that Fl did not have one. You also mentioned Texas where the... Gov. issues mask mandate early July 2 weeks later the 7 day moving avg. of cases began to fall from 10,100 to now at 7,000.

Poor Ghost ... reduced to making up lies, read the EO from the Broward Co. thread.
Ghost is dancin' and spinnin' agaain.

Nah, just post the mandate that proves you have to wear a mask in your house, then you can claim it didn't actually say the very thing we all just read it as saying.

I got to laugh at you for that, the new posters should get to enjoy laughing at you as well.

Waving a loser's white flag with Clown-U opinions won't save you from being recognized as the nole-licker dweeb, or as the clueless Rat that you've proven to be here many times. :p

I didn't say there was no mask mandates in Fl, just that Fl did not have one.

giphy.gif

Is forcing others to wear a mask worth getting killed?
Thankfully the dumbass is the only one who got shot, and one of the many reasons I don't shop at Walmart, and any store that has the name, dollar on their signs.

Reactions: nail1988
There is absolutely no evidence that wearing a mask has saved a single life or even averted a single case of covid. That's why @Nolec couldn't respond when I questioned his claim that wearing masks led to all drops on covid cases. Because he knows there's no proof this is the case.
Poor Ghost knows masks work but can't prove they don't. According to Ghosts parameters in post #10 in the Alabama mask thread........masks work as everyone knows.
The continued Ghost claim that ANYONE, EVER stated "masks led to all drops on covid cases"
was called out as a lie multiple times on several threads and Ghost has yet to provide his evidence. Pathetic. Telling and Embarrassing for Ghost.

On the other hand, we KNOW that kids are the LEAST susceptible to covid and the least at-risk group. We also know that keeping kids at home WILL lead to MORE suicides due to depression and mental illness.

So what if we started trying to shame parents that won't send their kids to school just like the sheep have been shaming anyone that doesn't want to wear a mask?
It is silly to equate wearing a piece of cloth to the weighing of a complex decision parents must determine in having their students return.

Why don't we? Because unlike the sheep, we are good, compassionate people who have empathy for others.

Simple as that.
[/QUOTE]
California passed a mask mandate June 18, statewide
Mandate

Hint: It failed miserably - cases spiked for well over a month afterward. It’s cute one of the candidates for president is using that as a centerpiece for his Covid platform.

That said, unless I’m outside and distant I wear a mask because it’s not hard to do, if it helps someone else (even mentally) I don’t mind. It’s about as hard as holding the door open for someone.

Mandate

Hint: It failed miserably - cases spiked for well over a month afterward. It’s cute one of the candidates for president is using that as a centerpiece for his Covid platform.

That said, unless I’m outside and distant I wear a mask because it’s not hard to do, if it helps someone else (even mentally) I don’t mind. It’s about as hard as holding the door open for someone.
[/QUOTE]

Mask mandate has failed in every state it's been tried. Alabana did one and cases were UP after 16 days, which is outside the incubation period.

Sheep think it works, then again sheep also think Pelosi was 'set up'.

Reactions: fatman76
Mandate

Mask mandate has failed in every state it's been tried. Alabana did one and cases were UP after 16 days, which is outside the incubation period.

Poor Ghost , doesn't understand graphs, math, statsstic,data dumps and is not willing to learn apparently. Perhaps it would be best to leave comment on those topics to those that are more adept.

[/QUOTE]

Mandate

[/QUOTE]
It's just terrible the media hit job against Pelosi. Can you imagine what would happen if the press were actually fair to her? How in the hell is she supposed to know the rules in San Franscisco...who would she even ask?

Sad.

Poor Ghost , doesn't understand graphs, math, statsstic,data dumps and is not willing to learn apparently. Perhaps it would be best to leave comment on those topics to those that are more adept.

[/QUOTE]

@Nolec, @gatordad3 just posted a video of black Americans using critical thinking skills and determining that Trump wasn't a racist.

You need to learn how to use critical thinking skills. Let me help you:

When you have an environment, such as number of covid cases, and you introduce a NEW VARIABLE, such as wearing a mask, if the number of cases remains constant AFTER the introduction of the new variable, that suggests that the new variable DID NOT ALTER THE ENVIRONMENT.

Anyone with basic critical thinking skills gets this. You miss it.

Mask mandates were used across the country. In NO INSTANCE did covid cases immediately DROP as a result. In many locations, such as Alabama, cases went UP after the mandate was adopted.

Now, weeks and months AFTER the introduction of masks, cases are doing DOWN. You, bless your heart, see this as a sign that masks work.

You are not smart. You are not a critical thinker. I'm sorry.

Reactions: gatordad3

@Nolec, @gatordad3 just posted a video of black Americans using critical thinking skills and determining that Trump wasn't a racist.

You need to learn how to use critical thinking skills. Let me help you:

When you have an environment, such as number of covid cases, and you introduce a NEW VARIABLE, such as wearing a mask, if the number of cases remains constant AFTER the introduction of the new variable, that suggests that the new variable DID NOT ALTER THE ENVIRONMENT.

After Ala. began mask mandate cases dropped .

Anyone with basic critical thinking skills gets this. You miss it.

Ghost can't help but lie because the graphs prove him 100% wrong.

Mask mandates were used across the country. In NO INSTANCE did covid cases immediately DROP as a result. In many locations, such as Alabama, cases went UP after the mandate was adopted.

Blatant cherrypicking a data. Liars do this often. Any intelligent individual can look at a graph of Ala. cases after the mask mandate and see 40-50% drop in 7 day moving avg. Ghost spinnin' , dancin' and lyin'

Now, weeks and months AFTER the introduction of masks, cases are doing DOWN. You, bless your heart, see this as a sign that masks work.

Poor sad Ghost chose the parameters by which he would judge the mask effectiveness, in post #10 of the Ala. mask mandate thread. Now he wants to change that. Oops, that's just a pathetic ploy for
GHOST to HOODWINK.

You are not smart. You are not a critical thinker. I'm sorry.
[/QUOTE]

A month later. Spoiler alert: Cases will eventually drop in EVERY state that has adopted mask mandate.

Bless your heart.

And there is the admission that we've been waiting to see. BTW If you believe, like I do, that students (K - college) are going to present issues with mask wearing, hygiene, and social distancing, ... follow the increase of cases about two weeks after schools resume.

And there is the admission that we've been waiting to see. BTW If you believe, like I do, that students (K - college) are going to present issues with mask wearing, hygiene, and social distancing, ... follow the increase of cases about two weeks after schools resume.

You just can't help yourself.

Students will be required to wear masks on campus at all times. You are saying that even though they will be wearing masks at all times there will STILL be an increase in cases.

Which means you are agreeing with me that masks don't work. There is the admission we've been waiting to see LMAO!

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
So, I walk into a store (true story) that had so many signs plastered on the door telling me I must have a mask on before entering I almost couldn't find the actual door. I walk in. The gestapo employee standing in front DID NOT have a mask on. The lady behind the register DID NOT have a mask on. Another employee walking along the north wall DID NOT have a mask on. But as soon as I entered the store everyone jumped into PUT MASK ON mode. It's Stupid. Do you think they tested themselves before starting work? Do you think they actually know if they have it since some are asymptomatic? Are they wearing the mask to protect themselves only? If so, then why should they worry about me not wearing one IF THE MASKS WORK? Heck, let me sneeze in their face. They're okay, they have a mask on.

Most people who wear masks now are actually protecting their chins. They let it hang down and not over their mouth AND nose. One of the funniest things I've seen are these men with huge beards. Yeah, that's gotta fit nice and snug. It's possibly tight enough to stop a mosquito.

You just can't help yourself.

Students will be required to wear masks on campus at all times. You are saying that even though they will be wearing masks at all times there will STILL be an increase in cases.

Which means you are agreeing with me that masks don't work. There is the admission we've been waiting to see LMAO!

Ghost makes the incorrect assumption that the only reason that cases might increase is that masks don't work. Only Ghost would get it so wrong when I already typed the answer for him.
BTW If you believe, like I do, that students (K - college) are going to present issues with mask wearing, hygiene, and social distancing, ... follow the increase of cases about two weeks after schools resume.
Perhaps Ghost believes that K-college students will be diligent. As stated I don't. But thanks for playing.

Ghost makes the incorrect assumption that the only reason that cases might increase is that masks don't work.

If people are wearing the masks, then obviously the masks aren't eliminating cases, since we still have cases. And since they are required to wear the masks to be on campus.....that proves masks don't eliminate cases IF they keep going up.

This is Logic 101. Anyone with a 3-digit IQ gets this.

And you make the incorrect assumption that the only reason that cases might decrease is that masks do work.

As I said, you just can't help yourself.

Reactions: fatman76
Most people who wear masks now are actually protecting their chins. They let it hang down and not over their mouth AND nose. One of the funniest things I've seen are these men with huge beards. Yeah, that's gotta fit nice and snug. It's possibly tight enough to stop a mosquito.

I'm doing my own mini protest now, and I'm noticing most other people are too. Whenever I headed to a store now, I only put on the mask just as I am entering the store, and as soon as I get CLOSE to the door to leave, I go ahead and take the mask off.

What needs to become normal AGAIN is people NOT wearing a mask. We are getting there. We can't let the terrorists win!

If people are wearing the masks, then obviously the masks aren't eliminating cases, since we still have cases. And since they are required to wear the masks to be on campus.....that proves masks don't eliminate cases IF they keep going up.
Ghost is the only poster that ever said masks eliminate cases. He tried to change his original parameters that stated : "
If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.

If they do not, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is having little or no effect.

Simple as that. We all get to track the numbers together, we all get to see if masks work or not...together.

Anyone see the word "eliminate" in his quote?

This is Logic 101. Anyone with a 3-digit IQ gets this.
"and since they are required to wear the masks to be on campus.... that proves"
Perhaps Ghost believes that ALL K-college students spend 100% of their time on CAMPUS? This is too easy. Ghost obviously never had children because he'd know keeping a mask on the little ones would be like herding cats.

And you make the incorrect assumption that the only reason that cases might decrease is that masks do work.
I provided the quote, sport, reread YOUR parameters. Ghost is spinnin' and dancin' again.
As I said, you just can't help yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT