ADVERTISEMENT

QB Jake Allen officially announces transfer

While Muschamp didnt have a clue with QBs I think Driskel was just lost period when it came to field awareness. Roper had to abandon those read options pretty quick because Driskel struggled even with that. La Tech I guess did a good job of reducing his mistakes against lower competition.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Mouths that would get the butts kicked by any NFL Cheerleader, spewing their crap on an NFL QB, always amuses me. No talent at all, but for some strange reason, those NFL 'PROFESSIONAL'S are keeping him around and continue spending money on him... :rolleyes:

He sucked in HS so much that the Gator's gave him an undeserved ship.
He sucked at UF, (got his UF degree) so LaTech took him to be their immediate starter.
He sucked at LaTech so much, that an NFL team drafted him.
He sucked so much that when one team cut him for their own roster reasons, another NFL team immediately snapped him up. :cool:

He is still drawing an NFL paycheck because he never has had any QB talent since HS... o_O
ROTF -- LMFAO!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

He was kept due to his physical traits period. He dang sure didnt earn a spot as the 3rd QB by his play on the field.

He (Driskel) was kept due to his physical traits period. He dang sure didnt earn a spot as the 3rd QB by his play on the field.

And physical traits are also why the NFL dumped puny Tebow, while keeping Driskel.. :eek: -:rolleyes:
Now that's some funny chit right there, and I don't care who you are....

For all it's worth,,,,,

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT