ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Do not let the third grade mentality reel you in. Ignore him...it REALLY makes him mad! LOL

My optional and occasional bitch-slappin' of a moe-ron is not being 'reeled in,' it's just fun entertainment for me, when I'm in the mood for it....
😉

It also provides some information for those interested, that might need it...

What was the President''s roll in Operation Warp Speed?

Is he a medical doctor or a medical research scientist?

Does he manufacturer, test, or certify vaccines for human use?

Does he do anything but follow the advice of others (like Dr Faulty) who are supposedly qualified, in order to try to help battle a pending pandemic?

Operation Warp Speed was a federal effort that supported multiple COVID-19 vaccine candidates to speed up development.

We analyzed the program's vaccine candidates and found that their development followed traditional practices, with some adaptations. For example, some clinical trial phases overlapped with each other and with animal studies to accelerate development. Two vaccines were authorized for emergency use—our tracker shows all the candidates.

We also found that agencies are working to help mitigate vaccine manufacturing challenges. For example, agencies have taken steps to require contractors to prioritize vaccine production supplies.

Trump did his part of the job (authorization), but he was lied to constantly and those that were responsible to 'get the job done' were the ones that failed.

Facts.

What was the President''s roll in Operation Warp Speed?

Is he a medical doctor or a medical research scientist?

Does he manufacturer, test, or certify vaccines for human use?

Does he do anything but follow the advice of others (like Dr Faulty) who are supposedly qualified, in order to try to help battle a pending pandemic?

Operation Warp Speed was a federal effort that supported multiple COVID-19 vaccine candidates to speed up development.

We analyzed the program's vaccine candidates and found that their development followed traditional practices, with some adaptations. For example, some clinical trial phases overlapped with each other and with animal studies to accelerate development. Two vaccines were authorized for emergency use—our tracker shows all the candidates.

We also found that agencies are working to help mitigate vaccine manufacturing challenges. For example, agencies have taken steps to require contractors to prioritize vaccine production supplies.

Trump did his part of the job (authorization), but he was lied to constantly and those that were responsible to 'get the job done' were the ones that failed.

jesus, you people hate taking responsibility. is the president an economist? nope, still passed a shit tax code, is the president a military pro? nope, ole bone spur never set foot in the military. i can go on and on, operation warp speed was initiated and pushed by trump and his people so he could be the liberal superhero and save the day, how in the eff is this beyond your level of comprehension??? you sheep really want the guy to be what you want, very sad, very very sad..

jesus, you people hate taking responsibility. is the president an economist? nope, still passed a shit tax code, is the president a military pro? nope, ole bone spur never set foot in the military. i can go on and on, operation warp speed was initiated and pushed by trump and his people so he could be the liberal superhero and save the day, how in the eff is this beyond your level of comprehension??? you sheep really want the guy to be what you want, very sad, very very sad..
Sadly, you're posting persona has morphed into a caricature ...

That position might be relevant,,, IF you ever applied that same kind of reasoning to the FJB Puppet Group....

That position might be relevant,,, IF you ever applied that same kind of reasoning to the FJB Puppet Group....

I didn’t vote for big Joe nickel nuts. We don’t need more BDS in this forum that’s all we have trump dodo birds.

OPERATION WARP SPEED
the-hangover-leslie-chow.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
operation warp speed, shutdowns stimi, how bad was 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never agian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Exactly who was the one or ones who commanded them to censure the truth? I heard them say FBI but surely this (command to censure} would have come from some element of the Biden cabinet other than the veggie Joe, himself.
This is how the media and gov’t work together in places like NoKorea and China.

This is what State Controlled Media is in action.

This is how the media and gov’t work together in places like NoKorea and China.

This is what State Controlled Media is in action.
coivd was a marriage of the media and the trump administration. the shutdown and the signed stimi checks can never ever happen again. i wont even mention operation warp speed, that disaster needs its own thread...

it really is amazing how you guys rewrite history. its comical. the guy blows with the wind, an untethered luantic. JUST THE TIP. dont ever forget it.

@FresnoGator let me know when i can stop repeating myself...

A free country's leadership decisions are made by legal citizens with an HONEST ballot,,,,,
OR they will be forced to be made with necessary bullets by honest patriotic heroes.....

"The tree of LIBERTY must occasionally be watered with the blood of patriots."
Freedom is not FREE, nor has it ever been.....

The true patriots will always prefer to have things decided with honest & fair ballots.
Here's to praying that the alternative will not be made necessary by the political traitors...

i think trump still uses what dr fauci says for his political advantage, but beyond trump, i agree with this...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT