ADVERTISEMENT

Politically correct message to Biden

LOL What? You said Hiden only got 81% of the black vote in Philly. It was actually 93%. You thought Trump got freaking 18% of the black vote in Philly when he only got 12% nationally.

Anyone with even a passing interest in politics knows you were so far off with your numbers that it wasn't even funny.

Further. Trump gained 4 points nationally with blacks over 2016 totals, but only gained 2 points with blacks in Philly. So he did WORSE with blacks in Philly.

And 93% of them voted for Trump. Massive numbers, as I said.

Ah so that's it. This is just another case of you replying to what you 'think' I said versus what I actually said. Blacks can't cheat and put anyone in office. No minority can, there aren't enough of them.

But there ARE enough dems to cheat and put anyone they want in office. As we saw in November.

No, I said that he didn't lose PA because of the black voters in Philadelphia. Trump did better in Philadelphia overall. The black people in Philadelphia didn't turn out enough to give Biden the state like you said. You even said Hillary did better. So Philadelphia doesn't apply to your original comment. The other counties is why Trump lost Pennsylvania, not Philadelphia.

I 100000% believe that when the right talk about cheating and they talk about high black turnout, they are implying that blacks cheat. That anywhere there is black turnout, some cheating must be going on. That is something that has been going on since black people got the right to vote, read a history book.

Hilary got more % of the black vote than Biden. Trump actually did good with the black vote % wise for a republican candidate.

YET, the focus is on black cities because the right can't believe that white people turned their backs on Trump.

Plenty of Republicans including Trump former pollster said that white suburban women flipped on Trump.

So leave black people alone with those right wing racist dog whistles from the jim crow era.

No, I said that he didn't lose PA because of the black voters in Philadelphia. Trump did better in Philadelphia overall.

And you were wrong. 93% of blacks in Philly voted for Hiden, and Trump only gained 2 points among blacks in Philly, whereas he gained 4 points nationally.

I 100000% believe that when the right talk about cheating and they talk about high black turnout, they are implying that blacks cheat. That anywhere there is black turnout, some cheating must be going on. That is something that has been going on since black people got the right to vote, read a history book.

I can't help what you believe. I just know that the numbers you posted about the black vote in Philly were completely inaccurate.

And when you were shown they were inaccurate, instead of owning your mistake, you claimed *I* was wrong.

Be better than this.

"YET, the focus is on black cities because the right can't believe that white people turned their backs on Trump."

I personally don't think the focus is on those cities was because of the above. It's on those cities because of what was preceived as irregularities. Voting stop at certain times, only to begin later in the middle of the night; poll watchers told to leave, then boxes of votes pulled out from under a covered table; election laws stating all mail in ballots must be recieved by 8:00 pm on election night changed to allow 3+ more days; poll watchers being forced to stay 30 to 40 feet away from the actual vote counting; 1000s of affidavits about irregularities; an interview with a truck driver who said he brought a truck load of votes to PA in the middle of the night and dropped them off early Wednesday morning; and Trump being ahead by large margins in several of those states on Tuesday night when the vote counting stopped, but Biden was leading in the morning.

"YET, the focus is on black cities because the right can't believe that white people turned their backs on Trump."

I personally don't think the focus is on those cities was because of the above. It's on those cities because of what was preceived as irregularities. Voting stop at certain times, only to begin later in the middle of the night; poll watchers told to leave, then boxes of votes pulled out from under a covered table; election laws stating all mail in ballots must be recieved by 8:00 pm on election night changed to allow 3+ more days; poll watchers being forced to stay 30 to 40 feet away from the actual vote counting; 1000s of affidavits about irregularities; an interview with a truck driver who said he brought a truck load of votes to PA in the middle of the night and dropped them off early Wednesday morning; and Trump being ahead by large margins in several of those states on Tuesday night when the vote counting stopped, but Biden was leading in the morning.

Why do you believe those people? What makes them credible?

There are also people who said thats not true, why don't you believe them? What makes them not credible?

And you were wrong. 93% of blacks in Philly voted for Hiden, and Trump only gained 2 points among blacks in Philly, whereas he gained 4 points nationally.

I can't help what you believe. I just know that the numbers you posted about the black vote in Philly were completely inaccurate.

And when you were shown they were inaccurate, instead of owning your mistake, you claimed *I* was wrong.

Be better than this.

No my numbers weren't inaccurate you just mixed up my point with your point. We never seem to be on the same page.

Stop posting racist stereotypes. Saying that heavily black cities cheated is so Jim Crow. Jim Crow literally didn't want blacks to vote because they would cheat and you're repeating that in 2021, smh.

You may not be racist but you're trying so hard to be a good loyal right winger that you're letting racist people get you to believe/post racist stuff.

Even you said that nationally Trump did better with blacks.

He did worse with Hispanics and white women Focus on those counties and see if they cheated. Just leave the black community alone.

Did you not pay attention to any of the news channels during the election week? Watching the news on "ABC" (not my choice for news, but my wife a loves ABC for some reason). They showed poll watchers being kept 30 to 40 feet away. They showed poll workers holding up or trying to put up paper over the glass wall that separated vote counters from the watchers. I also saw the sercurity film clip of the poll watchers leaving the room, then boxes of ballots being pulled out from under the table. I saw the interview with the truck drive who brought ballots down from NY.

Now, none of this can prove fraud, but it looks and smells very suscipious. It makes people wonder. My first question was, "If everything is legit, why go to all the trouble to make it seem like its not. Why stop poll watchers from being able to see counting? Why not bring out all the ballots to count when everyone was in the room?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
And, I do not beleive he ever said that the black voters were cheating, I beleive he was indicating that he feels the people running those elections in those cities where cheating.

Not sure about the urban white woman vote, but I thought Trump also gained a little in the overall hispanic vote.

And, I do not beleive he ever said that the black voters were cheating, I beleive he was indicating that he feels the people running those elections in those cities where cheating.

Not sure about the urban white woman vote, but I thought Trump also gained a little in the overall hispanic vote.

Yes, that's exactly what Jim Crow believed. That where black people vote, there is cheating. So you have to monitor where they vote more than where heavily whites votes.

Trump gained with Hispanics in certain states like Florida but overall he was down. He went down about 2% with white woman.

No my numbers weren't inaccurate

Of course they were. I made the claim that Hiden dominated the black vote in a few dem-run cities and listed Philadelphia as one of them.

You said I was wrong, and then claimed that Hiden got 81% of the black vote in Philadelphia.

You were wrong. I linked you to an article from PhillyMag.com that showed that Hiden actually got 93% of the black vote in Philadelphia, not the 81% you claimed.

Instead of admitting you were wrong (pretty easy when it's proven to you), you implied I was a racist.

Jim Crow has nothing to do with you making a fool out of yourself here. You do fine with that on your own.

Did you not pay attention to any of the news channels during the election week? Watching the news on "ABC" (not my choice for news, but my wife a loves ABC for some reason). They showed poll watchers being kept 30 to 40 feet away. They showed poll workers holding up or trying to put up paper over the glass wall that separated vote counters from the watchers. I also saw the sercurity film clip of the poll watchers leaving the room, then boxes of ballots being pulled out from under the table. I saw the interview with the truck drive who brought ballots down from NY.

Now, none of this can prove fraud, but it looks and smells very suscipious. It makes people wonder. My first question was, "If everything is legit, why go to all the trouble to make it seem like its not. Why stop poll watchers from being able to see counting? Why not bring out all the ballots to count when everyone was in the room?

They have cameras in those buildings. So it's well documented.

Of course they were. I made the claim that Hiden dominated the black vote in a few dem-run cities and listed Philadelphia as one of them.

You said I was wrong, and then claimed that Hiden got 81% of the black vote in Philadelphia.

You were wrong. I linked you to an article from PhillyMag.com that showed that Hiden actually got 93% of the black vote in Philadelphia, not the 81% you claimed.

Instead of admitting you were wrong (pretty easy when it's proven to you), you implied I was a racist.

Jim Crow has nothing to do with you making a fool out of yourself here. You do fine with that on your own.

So me where I said 81% black vote?

And yes you're posting racist dog whistles and it's sad that you don't see it.

Trump gained with Hispanics in certain states like Florida but overall he was down.

Wrong again. Trump gained 3-4 points nationally among hispanics.

Now talk about Jim Crow to deflect from you again making a fool out of yourself.

So me where I said 81% black vote?

And yes you're posting racist dog whistles and it's sad that you don't see it.

I said Hiden won the black vote by massive numbers in Philly. You said I was wrong, and then posted 81% for Hiden.

You were wrong. Hiden won 93% of the black vote in Philly.

Oh and just because you think like a racist doesn't mean I do. Remember that.

I said Hiden won the black vote by massive numbers in Philly. You said I was wrong, and then posted 81% for Hiden.

You were wrong. Hiden won 93% of the black vote in Philly.

Oh and just because you think like a racist doesn't mean I do. Remember that.

Show me where I said 81% black vote?

Show me where I said 81% black vote?

I did. Click the link. Are you now claiming you weren't saying that?

If so, then you were lying when you said I was wrong. So which is it?

See how it's easier to just admit when you are wrong? You keep doubling down and making it worse on yourself.

Cue Jim Crow's return in 3....2...1....

Wrong again. Trump gained 3-4 points nationally among hispanics.

Now talk about Jim Crow to deflect from you again making a fool out of yourself.

You are correct I flipped the years. He went up 3% with Hispanics.

I did. Click the link. Are you now claiming you weren't saying that?

If so, then you were lying when you said I was wrong. So which is it?

See how it's easier to just admit when you are wrong? You keep doubling down and making it worse on yourself.

Cue Jim Crow's return in 3....2...1....

Show me where I said 81% black vote, provide the post number.

You are correct I flipped the years. He went up 3% with Hispanics.
Exit polls are pretty unreliable this year due to the significant number of mail in ballots, which trended Dem. Nobody knows what the real numbers were.

But we do know all those polls showing Biden would win, which EVERYONE in here discounted, were pretty spot on.

Here you go.

post-1921682

I did not say BLACK vote. I said Philadelphia, meaning Philadelphia as a whole. Like I said, we weren't on the same page. It's ok to say we wasn't instead of going back and forth. We can just try to get on the same page

Exit polls are pretty unreliable this year due to the significant number of mail in ballots, which trended Dem. Nobody knows what the real numbers were.

But we do know all those polls showing Biden would win, which EVERYONE in here discounted, were pretty spot on.

No poll is 100% accurate. That's why they all have a MOE. Typically, people ignore the MOE and focus on numbers.

I did not say BLACK vote. I said Philadelphia, meaning Philadelphia as a whole.

You said I was wrong about Hiden getting a massive number of black votes in Philadelphia, and posted that he got 81%.

Obviously you were saying he got 81% of the black vote in Philly.

I think what happened was after I corrected your misinformation, then you realized that you had slipped up and posted voter totals for ALL of Philly and not just black voters.

Instead of just admitting you got it wrong, then you tried to claim you weren't saying 81% of black vote.

So silly. Just take the L and move on.

Pfizer accepted pre purchase money from WHO, Canada and the EU as well. So do they get credit too?

60 mins had on the guy in charge of OWS, not a random guy. I think he would know what he is actually doing 🤔

And CBS has proven themselves to have an axe to grind with Trump, and are part of the Liberal media establishment. I think That Pfizers spokespersons quote, and the director of NIH know something as well. Again, your liberal panties are showing if you don’t know how to gather all the information and acknowledge what pushed pfizer into “warp speed” to deliver. You’re literally using liberal talking points, while spinning to everyone that you’re a moderate. One problem, your posting history says otherwise. It goes back a ways.

again, just OWN who you are. Come out of the closet.

I did not say BLACK vote. I said Philadelphia, meaning Philadelphia as a whole. Like I said, we weren't on the same page. It's ok to say we wasn't instead of going back and forth. We can just try to get on the same page
Get used to it with that clown. His reading comprehension is tainted by his Trump colored glasses.

That's why he was SURE Trump would win and still won't accept the results. He's delusional.

He'll likely just deflect rather than admitting he was wrong.

• Love
Reactions: kalimgoodman
Get used to it with that clown. His reading comprehension is tainted by his Trump colored glasses.

That's why he was SURE Trump would win and still won't accept the results. He's delusional.

you’re still here? That is effin welchalicious

You said I was wrong about Hiden getting a massive number of black votes in Philadelphia, and posted that he got 81%.

Obviously you were saying he got 81% of the black vote in Philly.

I think what happened was after I corrected your misinformation, then you realized that you had slipped up and posted voter totals for ALL of Philly and not just black voters.

Instead of just admitting you got it wrong, then you tried to claim you weren't saying 81% of black vote.

So silly. Just take the L and move on.

Please like please 🙏🏽, understand what I am telling you. I was saying Philadelphia as a whole didn't change better for Biden. I wasn't talking about the black %. You said that those cities was the reason Trump lost, I was saying no Philadelphia didn't make a difference because Trump did better. I was not talking about the black vote. I'm telling you this, please respect what I am saying. You got confused by my response. I should've expanded on it better but it's so frustrating when someone keeps putting words in your mouth. Seriously, please

Not going to lie. It's sooooooooooo frustrating. I'm trying to have a civil debate like I have with you and others but he always twist my words. I tell him that I'm not saying that but he still keep doing it 😖😣😫

Reactions: BSC911
And CBS has proven themselves to have an axe to grind with Trump, and are part of the Liberal media establishment. I think That Pfizers spokespersons quote, and the director of NIH know something as well. Again, your liberal panties are showing if you don’t know how to gather all the information and acknowledge what pushed pfizer into “warp speed” to deliver. You’re literally using liberal talking points, while spinning to everyone that you’re a moderate. One problem, your posting history says otherwise. It goes back a ways.

again, just OWN who you are. Come out of the closet.

So the man in charge of Warp Speed would lie to 60 minutes because of what? I didn't say anything about CBS. I said the man in charge of OWS. You're mixing things up.

What's a liberal response? And most importantly

I see some of you guys call anyone that doesn't agree with you a liberal and a fake moderate.

So what is a moderate response to the vaccines in your eyes?

Please like please 🙏🏽, understand what I am telling you. I was saying Philadelphia as a whole didn't change better for Biden. I wasn't talking about the black %.

That wasn't the point you replied to. You replied to my point that blacks voted massively for Hiden in Philly, you said I was wrong, and added that Hiden got 81% of the vote there.

It's obvious what you were saying. You are simply being disingenuous again.

So the man in charge of Warp Speed would lie to 60 minutes because of what? I didn't say anything about CBS. I said the man in charge of OWS. You're mixing things up.

I see some of you guys call anyone that doesn't agree with you a liberal and a fake moderate.

A moderate doesn't have the emotional investment toward Trump that liberals do.

For instance: A moderate has no issue giving Trump his due for multiple vaccines coming to market in months when ALL medical 'experts' said it would take years.

YOU can't give him his due. That's the liberal response, not the moderate response.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: jfegaly

To answer your question. Apparently. Was it an outright lie? Maybe not, but it was witholding the entire truth with a purpose. The question you should be asking is what was the question attempting to accomplish, and are others contradicting this cat? If so, why?

Not going to lie. It's sooooooooooo frustrating. I'm trying to have a civil debate like I have with you and others but he always twist my words. I tell him that I'm not saying that but he still keep doing it 😖😣😫
Damn it. He knows what you meant better than you do. Can’t you see this?

Reactions: kalimgoodman
That wasn't the point you replied to. You replied to my point that blacks voted massively for Hiden in Philly, you said I was wrong, and added that Hiden got 81% of the vote there.

It's obvious what you were saying. You are simply being disingenuous again.

Ok. Please ignore me and my post. I can't do this anymore. Just respect what I'm asking. I'll do the same.

To answer your question. Apparently. Was it an outright lie? Maybe not, but it was witholding the entire truth with a purpose. The question you should be asking is what was the question attempting to accomplish, and are others contradicting this cat? If so, why?

He has Pfizer supporting his claim as well, so it's not others contradicting him. You can say there is support for both sides.

How would a moderate response?

At 8 PM on Election Day, Trump won PA by was it 600,000 votes? Vote counters set aside state election laws and the next 3 days were spent miraculously helping find an all time record 80 million votes for a stiff who barley managed to draw 2 dozen people to a rally in Phoenix.

PA is one of several states who helped turn a Trump win to Biden. Anyone who has slept through a course in classical mechanics knows it. U. S. white men are not as stupid as some here portray. Of course some are.

Ok. Please ignore me and my post. I can't do this anymore. Just respect what I'm asking. I'll do the same.

Trust me, if you're going to pull these type of stunts, ignoring you won't be an issue. I don't suffer dishonest trolls, they get all the attention they deserve from me. Ask bsc, he knows that better than anyone.

At 8 PM on Election Day, Trump won PA by was it 600,000 votes? Vote counters set aside state election laws and the next 3 days were spent miraculously helping find an all time record 80 million votes for a stiff who barley managed to draw 2 dozen people to a rally in Phoenix.

PA is one of several states who helped turn a Trump win to Biden. Anyone who has slept through a course in classical mechanics knows it. U. S. white men are not as stupid as some here portray. Of course some are.

He didn't win PA because PA wasn't called and they were still reporting votes. At no point did anyone call PA for Trump.

Rallies are not votes. I always felt that was the dumbest correlation that Trump voters try to make. Bernie had HUGE rallies. So did Kamala.

Rallies are not votes. I always felt that was the dumbest correlation that Trump voters try to make. Bernie had HUGE rallies. So did Kamala.

Pretty sure Kamala never had a rally. I think she was out of the race before she even got a delegate.

What's your source for these 'huge rallies' Kamala had?

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT