ADVERTISEMENT

Politically correct message to Biden

Hannity is a talking mouth like the rest of them across all networks. To me, he’s entertaining but that’s as far as he goes with me.

Im glad you see it and would hope that you at least share the discrepancies with everyone you know regarding BLM. I live in Utah and I just shake my head when I see white women in their 20’s and 30’s rocking their BLM car stickers and flags. To each their own but at least educate yourself on the organization.

On a side note, you know it’s bull shit when three black Marxist lesbian women are pushing Marxist ideas when if you look into Marxism and the society he was promoting, due to their skin color and sexual preferences would be eliminated. You can’t make this shit up.

I agree about Hannity.

YES! everything you said about them is correct. Of course they are ain't having a male in the home because they are lesbians. A lot of people don't know that.

A lot of white people are scared. They feel as though if they dont show support for BLM, they will be called racist. People have called me a c**n and uncle Tom because i try to educate them on BLM. It's tough man, until a liked person on the left like a Lebron comes out and says something, they wouldn't listen.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
No dem poster here called the dems sore losers in 2016. Easy to retroactively claim you were objective.

I do remember one poster here crying about 'Trumper bots' as late as 2018. I think that was that poster's debut post here, actually.
Too obvious. You really lost some of your trolling skills during your 'hiatus."

Hannity is a talking mouth like the rest of them across all networks. To me, he’s entertaining but that’s as far as he goes with me.

Im glad you see it and would hope that you at least share the discrepancies with everyone you know regarding BLM. I live in Utah and I just shake my head when I see white women in their 20’s and 30’s rocking their BLM car stickers and flags. To each their own but at least educate yourself on the organization.

On a side note, you know it’s bull shit when three black Marxist lesbian women are pushing Marxist ideas when if you look into Marxism and the society he was promoting, due to their skin color and sexual preferences would be eliminated. You can’t make this shit up.

Hannity is a cheerleader, but to his credit, he owns that. The guys on CNN are cheerleaders too, but they claim up and down that they are credible journalists.

That's the difference.

He has plenty of comments that led me to believe that but in your defense, I never listened to a full show or segment of his. Is Hannity an extremist to you?

Owens believes that she helped Trump/Republicans do better with black voters. Like I said, when it comes to the black issues, she's really good, not perfect but really good. I trust her word and ideas more than China Bron. I am not a BLM supporter, well I get what the people on the streets is trying to do. Now I think they are going about it wrong but I understand. Now the BLM organization, gets no love from me. They are a scam. BLM was founded on a lie about Micheal Brown and the hands up, don't shoot bs.
Actually, it wasn't the Micheal Brown incident, it was the acquital of the guy who killed Tavon Martin that lead to the start of BLM. The problem I see is, all you hear about are the protests. Why don't they push to get media coverage for other things they are doing to help black communities.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Hilary conceded the next day and didn't whine and challenge the election or ask the courts to overturn the election as Trump wanted. At the end of the day, yes some Dems were sore losers, especially the house members that challenge the certification.
I thought Hillary was one of the main leaders of the "Resist" movement. And she constantly blamed everyone for her lost. Even wrote a book about how it was everyone else that caused her to lose.

You know whats strange. BLM has changed their website. It use to talk about them being Marxist and wanting to tear down the American society. It originally had nothing to say about helping to improve the black communities. But if you check it out today, completely different.

You know whats strange. BLM has changed their website. It use to talk about them being Marxist and wanting to tear down the American society. It originally had nothing to say about helping to improve the black communities. But if you check it out today, completely different.
Yet we still don’t know what they’ve done with their donations. If they are truly about about helping the black community then surely we would see results, we have seen zero results.

So this tells me that BLM isn’t really about the black community and someone is getting paid handsomely for sewing discourse into our society. Or... it could be sewing discourse and being a fundraising arm for the Democrat party which would explain them popping up like herpes every election cycle. I’m confident come January 2022, we will see the return of BLM and around the same date two years later for 2024.

Hilary didn’t whine? Good joke.
Hillary's an unmitigated kunt. Hell, she even said Tulsi Gabbard was a Russian agent.

200.gif

I agree about Hannity.

YES! everything you said about them is correct. Of course they are ain't having a male in the home because they are lesbians. A lot of people don't know that.

A lot of white people are scared. They feel as though if they dont show support for BLM, they will be called racist. People have called me a c**n and uncle Tom because i try to educate them on BLM. It's tough man, until a liked person on the left like a Lebron comes out and says something, they wouldn't listen.
Just keep educating brotha, that’s all you can do. Granted, you won’t change many minds on this board so have fun trolling people if that’s your cup of tea.

I agree about the majority of white people being scared but to take it as far as it’s gone is ridiculous. No one needs to apologize to anyone regarding their skin color and no one should be kneeling to anyone but God.

Just keep educating brotha, that’s all you can do. Granted, you won’t change many minds on this board so have fun trolling people if that’s your cup of tea.

I agree about the majority of white people being scared but to take it as far as it’s gone is ridiculous. No one needs to apologize to anyone regarding their skin color and no one should be kneeling to anyone but God.

Yeah that wasn't cool. Interrupting people at dinner to bow to them is insane and should be criminal.

Reactions: BCSpell
Actually, it wasn't the Micheal Brown incident, it was the acquital of the guy who killed Tavon Martin that lead to the start of BLM. The problem I see is, all you hear about are the protests. Why don't they push to get media coverage for other things they are doing to help black communities.

Can you push for coverage of something that doesn't exist?

I thought Hillary was one of the main leaders of the "Resist" movement. And she constantly blamed everyone for her lost. Even wrote a book about how it was everyone else that caused her to lose.

Hildabeast still contends she was cheated, that's why she told Hiden that no way in hell should he concede.

As always, dems are guilty of the thing they accuse their opponent of doing.

Yeah that wasn't cool. Interrupting people at dinner to bow to them is insane and should be criminal.
It’s just stupid, none of us were around during slavery. We don’t have any idea what it’s like to be suppressed. The life that the slaves lived is far different than what Dr. King lived to where we are today. People think they are suppressed because they don’t have a cell phone, can’t hold a job, make excuses for not being to hold a job, blame others for their problems etc. Hell, my buddy’s kid goes in full meltdown mode when he can’t play Fortnite. We all won the lottery when we were born in the US. Ben Shapiro is 100% correct when he says all it takes is 3 good decisions when you’re a young adult that will keep you out of poverty. Graduate high school, get a job, don’t have a kid out of wedlock.

I do wish @kalimgoodman could back up his claim that kamala had 'huge' rallies. He compared them to Bernie's rallies.

Pretty sure kamala never had a rally. I do know she and Hiden did a co-rally in Arizona a week before Election Day and NO ONE showed up. No one as in NOT A SINGLE PERSON. When reporters asked WTF was going on, Hiden camp claimed they didn't notify the public LOL

Meanwhile, Trump does a rally with 24 hour notice, and 40k people show up. But our resident 'moderate' thinks kamala had huge rallies LOL She had no rallies cause no one gave a shit to see her.
WBAP in Cow Town spent 2 days covering Ms. Lockupabruthuh wannabe rallies in the Metroplex. More horn blowers with MAGA hats appeared. WFAA, KXAS, and other local TV stations had videos of Trump supporter caravans behind Biden bus on I-20. It was hilarious. The Biden camp quit giving out destinations to news organizations. I stayed glued to WBAP.

I earlier mentioned Ms. Lockupabruthuh's ill fated wannabe rally in Miami. I guess technically one could say Kamala never had a rally.

Correction. One reporter said about 2 dozen humans showed in Phoenix.

It’s just stupid, none of us were around during slavery. We don’t have any idea what it’s like to be suppressed. The life that the slaves lived is far different than what Dr. King lived to where we are today. People think they are suppressed because they don’t have a cell phone, can’t hold a job, make excuses for not being to hold a job, blame others for their problems etc. Hell, my buddy’s kid goes in full meltdown mode when he can’t play Fortnite. We all won the lottery when we were born in the US. Ben Shapiro is 100% correct when he says all it takes is 3 good decisions when you’re a young adult that will keep you out of poverty. Graduate high school, get a job, don’t have a kid out of wedlock.

I definitely agree with that part about no kid should hold the sins of their parents and definitely not their 3rd generation grandparents. That makes zero sense. That's why talk of reparations is bs and stupid all around. Nobody in the US living was a slave. It's like people want to erase history except slavery. We must talk about that non stop.

I get what Ben is saying but it is different for a black person. A lot of educated black people truly struggle with getting a job. There is plenty of research on that. That is something I have zero answer for.

I definitely agree with that part about no kid should hold the sins of their parents and definitely not their 3rd generation grandparents. That makes zero sense. That's why talk of reparations is bs and stupid all around. Nobody in the US living was a slave. It's like people want to erase history except slavery. We must talk about that non stop.

I get what Ben is saying but it is different for a black person. A lot of educated black people truly struggle with getting a job. There is plenty of research on that. That is something I have zero answer for.
Maybe I’m naive because I didn’t grow up in that environment and I do think as a society we can make bigger strides in giving more opportunities to the black communities but if it’s done in the name of reparations, slavery, or stoking division then it only sets back any progress and hurts more than it helps. I’m also a big believer in the best person gets the job. I don’t care what color, gender or if the person identifies as a horse. If they are the best person for the job or opportunity then so be it.

Maybe I’m naive because I didn’t grow up in that environment and I do think as a society we can make bigger strides in giving more opportunities to the black communities but if it’s done in the name of reparations, slavery, or stoking division then it only sets back any progress and hurts more than it helps. I’m also a big believer in the best person gets the job. I don’t care what color, gender or if the person identifies as a horse. If they are the best person for the job or opportunity then so be it.

I'm not for affirmative action, definitely not but more opportunities would help but I don't know what that looks like. The best candidate doesn't always get the job. That's just not reality. It's not always about race but the best people doesn't get jobs. I worked at a job that hired a white girl fresh out of college to be a supervisor because her mom and our HR director were neighbors over a black woman in her 30s with experience and education. It made for a lot of hostility at my former job. My boss even tried to get me to sign off on the hire because I was black to not make it look racial. I've got some stories but yes, it is tougher on black people in the job market.

I'm not for affirmative action, definitely not but more opportunities would help but I don't know what that looks like. The best candidate doesn't always get the job. That's just not reality. It's not always about race but the best people doesn't get jobs. I worked at a job that hired a white girl fresh out of college to be a supervisor because her mom and our HR director were neighbors over a black woman in her 30s with experience and education. It made for a lot of hostility at my former job. My boss even tried to get me to sign off on the hire because I was black to not make it look racial. I've got some stories but yes, it is tougher on black people in the job market.
That whole scenario is not right and good on you for not signing anything due to pressure

I got news for you bro. A lot of white people get an education and have a hard time getting gainful employment. Grant you, it's prevalent in retarded dead end fields like humanities and underwater basket weaving but you get the drift. They pile up massive student debt getting these accolades and then cry "woe is me". It's not a racial thing, it's across the board. Truthfully 70% of people should use education to learn a useful trade. Small business is the way to go, learn the ropes and open your own business instead of being a corporate slave and then cast out when you approach 50 years old. That's the way of this world these days.

If we can get this legislation passed, we'll have n****** voting Democratic for the next 200 years." LBJ. Thank you War on Poverty and The Great Society.

Before these boondoggles, I sat on a porch swing in south Lawton with the original Whitney Houston. Her father came home from work every day at 5:30. Fathers all up and down the block came home from work. Today there are no more black fathers coming home.

It was Dr. Walter Williams who taught me the horrors of Affirmative Action. For all of us.

If we can get this legislation passed, we'll have n****** voting for us for the next 200 years." LBJ. Thank you War on Poverty and The Great Society.

Before these boondoggles, I sat on a porch swing in south Lawton with the original Whitney Houston. Her father came home from work every day at 5:30. Fathers all up and down the block came home from work. Today there are no more black fathers coming home.

It was Dr. Walter Williams who taught me the horrors of Affirmative Action. For all of us.
LBJ was a huge POS. He's the prototype for the modern day Democrat Plantation land owner. He was a degenerate and JKF didn't trust him as far as he could throw him. But he needed Texas to win an election. Fact.

I've never been black but I have been a regional VP for a pretty large company. I made a lot of hires in that career and, more to the point I'm trying to make here, I instructed others on the hiring process.

We made considerable efforts to diversify our hiring. I'm not joking, it was damn difficult. Worth the effort, sure but we recruited at HBC's, sent hiring managers to diversity training courses, instituted blind hiring practices amongst many other similar initiatives...but it wasn’t easy.

I don't claim to understand it or know the answer but the goal in my company was that our workforce should reflect the communities in which they operated.

I say that to say this...I don't believe my old company was alone in this endeavor (because we competed with others for the same qualified candidates) so it's hard for me to fathom what you said in your last line.

WBAP in Cow Town spent 2 days covering Ms. Lockupabruthuh wannabe rallies in the Metroplex. More horn blowers with MAGA hats appeared. WFAA, KXAS, and other local TV stations had videos of Trump supporter caravans behind Biden bus on I-20. It was hilarious. The Biden camp quit giving out destinations to news organizations. I stayed glued to WBAP.

I earlier mentioned Ms. Lockupabruthuh's ill fated wannabe rally in Miami. I guess technically one could say Kamala never had a rally.

Correction. One reporter said about 2 dozen humans showed in Phoenix.

I just want to hear about these 'huge' rallies that kamala and apparently even Warren had according to @kalimgoodman. Never heard of them, I think we all know if 500 people had showed up for either of them, MSM would have shown it for weeks and claimed it was a massive sign of popularity.

But again....Trump announces on Twitter that he will have a rally in 48 hours, and 40k show up.

100k requested tickets in New Jersey. NEW JERSEY!!!!!

But sheep think Hiden had 81M votes. 8M legal votes is closer to real number.

Reactions: gatordad3
I just want to hear about these 'huge' rallies that kamala and apparently even Warren had according to @kalimgoodman. Never heard of them, I think we all know if 500 people had showed up for either of them, MSM would have shown it for weeks and claimed it was a massive sign of popularity.

But again....Trump announces on Twitter that he will have a rally in 48 hours, and 40k show up.

Kameltoe couldn't get more of a crowd than Hidin did. She got crushed in the Dimtard primaries. Commy Bernie couldn't even see the bitch in his rear view mirror. How she got the VP nod is beyond belief..........but after a second analysis that entire clown car was a disaster from the word go. Andrew Yang is just slightly right of Ho Chi Min. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I've never been black but I have been a regional VP for a pretty large company. I made a lot of hires in that career and, more to the point I'm trying to make here, I instructed others on the hiring process.

We made considerable efforts to diversify our hiring. I'm not joking, it was damn difficult. Worth the effort, sure but we recruited at HBC's, sent hiring managers to diversity training courses, instituted blind hiring practices amongst many other similar initiatives...but it wasn’t easy.

I don't claim to understand it or know the answer but the goal in my company was that our workforce should reflect the communities in which they operated.

I say that to say this...I don't believe my old company was alone in this endeavor (because we competed with others for the same qualified candidates) so it's hard for me to fathom what you said in your last line.

A lot of communities are going that route with diversity hires. So I don't disagree about with you about that but when you were looking for diversity hires to no success, what were the issues? Not qualified? Education? Bad fit? It could have been your process.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
I got news for you bro. A lot of white people get an education and have a hard time getting gainful employment. Grant you, it's prevalent in retarded dead end fields like humanities and underwater basket weaving but you get the drift. They pile up massive student debt getting these accolades and then cry "woe is me". It's not a racial thing, it's across the board. Truthfully 70% of people should use education to learn a useful trade. Small business is the way to go, learn the ropes and open your own business instead of being a corporate slave and then cast out when you approach 50 years old. That's the way of this world these days.

I agree that white people have there own issues, that I wouldn't know about. I'm the type of person that would never tell a white man that it's easier because I'm not white, so I wouldn't know and I'll never know.

I agree that white people have there own issues, that I wouldn't know about. I'm the type of person that would never tell a white man that it's easier because I'm not white, so I wouldn't know and I'll never know.
Fair enough. And I don't need douchebags like Chris Cuomo and Anderson Cooper telling me what it's like to be black or straight. 😂

This 1000%. Trying to play the race card there was a BS move.

Reactions: NavigatorII

Let's try this.

The U. S. has 331 million people. The U. S. average IQ is 98.

In Democrat debates, Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. Biden did not actively campaign. Remember this question from a debate moderator? Do you support taxpayer funded health care for illegals? Biden gleefully raised his hand. Biden has promised to kill thousands of jobs in the energy industry and so far he's delivering. We have a humanitarian crisis at the southern border with lawlessness growing daily.

There was no down ticket blue wave. Nowhere near. In fact, Republicans picked up two state legislatures. The Senate very likely was lost by voter irregularities in DeKalb and Fulton counties.

Although 98 is paltry, 98 is not low enough to give Biden an all time record 81 million legal votes. Nowhere near. America is simply not that stupid.

A lot of communities are going that route with diversity hires. So I don't disagree about with you about that but when you were looking for diversity hires to no success, what were the issues? Not qualified? Education? Bad fit? It could have been your process.

The first big hurdle was getting applicants. The next was getting qualified applicants.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
The first big hurdle was getting applicants. The next was getting qualified applicants.
I'll venture to say qualified minority applicants are reluctant to step forward because of
1) not very good pay
2) being ostracized as race traitors because of well..........do I really have to point out the obvious?

I'll venture to say qualified minority applicants are reluctant to step forward because of
1) not very good pay
2) being ostracized as race traitors because of well..........do I really have to point out the obvious?

No idea what you're saying but care to elaborate?

Can you push for coverage of something that doesn't exist?
I don't know if it exists. I am giving them the benefit of doubt. But, you keep hearing from various sources that they are about helping the black community. Then I say, if that is true, get it out therr what they have done to help. Give them postive press instead of nothing but protest and riots.

I know say 20 years ago educated black people struggled to get jobs, but is it still as much of a struggle today (pre covids)?

I know say 20 years ago educated black people struggled to get jobs, but is it still as much of a struggle today (pre covids)?

Definitely not 20 years ago. It's definitely better. I'm not saying it's a problem but it's something that can be improved upon.

1) not very good pay

In 1997, the job paid anywhere from $30k (on the very low end) to $100k for the exceptional hustlers. Average was probably in the 50's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT