ADVERTISEMENT

**pinned Pedohitler Thread**

2yvcVIchLDHJ.png

And I will keep replying in a different thread as long as you keep tagging me like you're a Jerry Sandusky type pedo. You are one creepy ass bastard.
Petulant little child. Watch the documentary maybe you will get on americas side.

Petulant little child. Watch the documentary maybe you will get on americas side.
Whatever you say you Jerry Sandusky lover. A petulant child only tags someone on his own stupid threads repeatedly like the pedo you are.

And I will keep replying in a different thread as long as you keep tagging me like you're a Jerry Sandusky type pedo. You are one creepy ass bastard.
Is @Mdfgator still crying cause his lame troll threads get ignored? Comes to our popular threads begging for us to come leave a reply in his dead thread. @BSC911 does the same thing for the same reasons.

It's like that fat kid in 3rd grade dodgeball that always got picked last. Came down to Shelia Jenkins or fatty for last pick, and every day...."I pick Shelia, whelp, looks like you're stuck with fatty!" lol

If I had it to do over again, I still wouldn't home school. I'd consider private school but their schools weren't nutty as hell like many we hear about.

The challenges that they did have to face in public schools will prepare them for the public lives they will have to live imho. But picking the right school districts to live in is extremely important. My wife and I made sacrifices to get that done.

The are teaching their students math, writing, science, reading, etc. Here, not so much and they wonder why the test scores go down each year.

Beyond that, it's just narcissism. "I'm special and you must take time to learn the crazy ways that I demand that you and others address me."

Zhe would have kicked me out of that class. 😂

A Pete ButtPlug protégé also had his pics taken with Lady Gaga and The Nasty Pelosi.

A Pete ButtPlug protégé also had his pics taken with Lady Gaga and The Nasty Pelosi.

What's that joke about a Pedo, a limp wrist, a tranny and a drunk walked into a bar? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT