ADVERTISEMENT

Pickens qualifies for UGA

I'm more complex on my weakest day than you'll ever be on your best.

Clearly. That’s why you can’t stop embarrassing yourself on here. How bout you show us all these threads on the premium board of UF fans talking shit CNN?

You proved your point. Kirby hasn't done near that good.
Kirby was hired in December before his first recruiting class was finalized the following February. He had the #6 class, then #3, then #1, and recently #2. Based off your fluffy kitty theory, Mullen is the better coach. You all call me dumb, seriously.....

Every Florida fan here freely admits that Kirby has done a great job recruiting.

How many Georgia fans can admit the same about Mullen? Especially considering that recruiting is not what he is known for?

Every Florida fan here freely admits that Kirby has done a great job recruiting.

How many Georgia fans can admit the same about Mullen? Especially considering that recruiting is not what he is known for?
I think Dan is doing well. But a know it all bammer once said if you have more 3’s than 5’s it’s not a good class. So just an update , Georgia is 2 5s, 0 3s. Florida has 0 & 5, and bammer is 1 & 4.

I think Dan is doing well. But a know it all bammer once said if you have more 3’s than 5’s it’s not a good class. So just an update , Georgia is 2 5s, 0 3s. Florida has 0 & 5, and bammer is 1 & 4.

In all seriousness many of these recruiting formulas don’t make the slightest bit of sense to. Take last year’s Rivals rankings. They had UGA 1 and Bama 2. Both teams signed three 5-stars but all of Bama’s 5-stars were ranked in the top 10 in the country while only one of UGA’s 5-stars was. UGA signed 15 4-stars to Bama’s 21. And Bama’s average per recruit was 4.0 while UGA’s was 3.83. So Bama had the two of the three highest rated 5-stars, more 4-stars, and a higher average overall yet was ranked behind UGA. How does that make any sense?

And that isn’t to bash UGA, both teams them had great classes. But just goes to show so many people spend time crowing about rankings they don’t even understand. 247 wont even share their formula for example. The rankings trail the evaluations of coaches. For me the biggest key is always when a coach offers a recruit, tells you how much they prioritize a player. You have teams out here offering hundreds of players which leads to rankings fluctuations and may of those offers aren’t even ‘real.’

In all seriousness many of these recruiting formulas don’t make the slightest bit of sense to. Take last year’s Rivals rankings. They had UGA 1 and Bama 2. Both teams signed three 5-stars but all of Bama’s 5-stars were ranked in the top 10 in the country while only one of UGA’s 5-stars was. UGA signed 15 4-stars to Bama’s 21. And Bama’s average per recruit was 4.0 while UGA’s was 3.83. So Bama had the two of the three highest rated 5-stars, more 4-stars, and a higher average overall yet was ranked behind UGA. How does that make any sense?

And that isn’t to bash UGA, both teams them had great classes. But just goes to show so many people spend time crowing about rankings they don’t even understand. 247 wont even share their formula for example. The rankings trail the evaluations of coaches. For me the biggest key is always when a coach offers a recruit, tells you how much they prioritize a player.

The reason why these services do a system-wide re-rank in the early Fall is because that's when these kids have done the summer camp circuit, and for a lot of these recruiting 'experts', that's their first chance to see them in person. The coaches (that put in the work), have already seen them first-hand, which is why they would offer a 3-star now that a shit poster will laugh about, but that 3-star gets bumped up to a 4-star or 5-star once he hits the summer camps and Rivals gets to properly evaluate him.

Which is why I've always said that there's no sense in even glancing at recruiting rankings until August 1st at the earliest. If you'll remember I told Fever this last year at this time when he was wringing his hands over Florida's Top 25 ranking which ended up being #8.

And the only reason Georgia was ranked a few points higher than Bama last year was because they had more 5.9 4-stars than Bama did. Most of Bama's 4-stars were 5.8, most of Georgia's were 5.9.

The reason why these services do a system-wide re-rank in the early Fall is because that's when these kids have done the summer camp circuit, and for a lot of these recruiting 'experts', that's their first chance to see them in person. The coaches (that put in the work), have already seen them first-hand, which is why they would offer a 3-star now that a shit poster will laugh about, but that 3-star gets bumped up to a 4-star or 5-star once he hits the summer camps and Rivals gets to properly evaluate him.

Which is why I've always said that there's no sense in even glancing at recruiting rankings until August 1st at the earliest. If you'll remember I told Fever this last year at this time when he was wringing his hands over Florida's Top 25 ranking which ended up being #8.

And the only reason Georgia was ranked a few points higher than Bama last year was because they had more 5.9 4-stars than Bama did. Most of Bama's 4-stars were 5.8, most of Georgia's were 5.9.

Right. And that’s what I’m saying. I’m supposed to believe some nerd who’s never played, scouted, or coached anywhere is so good he can differentiate between a 5.8 and 5.9 4-star when the guys who get paid millions to evaluate talent get it right 20% of the time?

And that’s not to dismiss recruiting because it’s the lifeblood of any program but these sites have managed to convince fans their rankings are gospel. They actually don’t even do any real ‘evaluation.’ The extent of their evaluation is seeing which top schools offer who and then ranking accordingly. The problem with that though is all the fake offers out there and then they aren’t taking into account things like system fit or even positions of need. If I sign two 5-star QB’s my class is gonna be ranked high but only one play at a time. I’d be better off with one 5-star QB and a solid 3-4 star guy at another position.

He recruits for Florida in one of the talent richest states.

This is fun. What was UGA’s class ranked at the time Richt was fired? Here’s a hint it was already top 10 and had the nations #1 player at the time Eason committed and in the fold. Course Kang Kirby alone deserves all the credit for the #6 transition class.
Kirby had to rerecruit many of the players and lost some, one of which caught the game winning TD in the NCG

I don't have the authority to repost premium info to free site.

LOL.

Of course. There are plenty of ways to shut everybody up. Take a screenshot and post it. But we know that you made that up, just like you made up your husband. I love when silly trolls overextend themselves.

He recruits for Florida in one of the talent richest states.

A Florida program coming off a poor decade, two losing seasons in the last 5 years, and shitty facilities due to the previous AD declaring he wouldn’t spend big money on them to keep up with the Jones’s. But Mullen not being able to pull a top 5 class ASAP and convince kids who were 7 the last time UF was good means he sucks.

LOL.

Of course. There are plenty of ways to shut everybody up. Take a screenshot and post it. But we know that you made that up, just like you made up your husband. I love when silly trolls overextend themselves.

Yeah the story came unglued this morning. Good work.

Yeah the story came unglued this morning. Good work.

Not to mention posting links isn’t posting premium info. Especially if it’s just s thread with UF fans talking shit, what premium information is in there. Shitty trolls gonna shitty troll. And I can contact somebody right now who posts on premium. I’m just waiting for the next shoe to drop.

A Georgia professor named Jan Kemp claims Vince Dooley was recruiting illiterate players to Georgia in the early 1980's. Just Google Jan Kemp name.

Georgia's football program went on probation around 1996 or 1997. Check the NCAA infractions database. They were originally accused of using street agents in South Florida to help their recruiting.They lawyered the case down to a slap on the wrist

Georgia was implicated in the bidding war for Albert Means. The person who tried to sell him to the highest bidder claims Georgia was one of the schools willing to pay. Jim Donnan was called as a witness in Logan Young's trial. A case that was all about the bidding war for Albert Means

Georgia's basketball program was actually put on probation under Jim Harrick for giving money and other illegal benefits to players. They were banned from the NCAA tournament for at least one year. Check the NCAA Infractions Database

Ok what’s happened under Kirby? Hell, under Richt? Having to go all the way back to Donnan is telling.

Not to mention posting links isn’t posting premium info. Especially if it’s just s thread with UF fans talking shit, what premium information is in there. Shitty trolls gonna shitty troll. And I can contact somebody right now who posts on premium. I’m just waiting for the next shoe to drop.
It's how I keep assholes talking smack.

His bluff was called and he folded. Simple as that.

His bluff was called and he folded. Simple as that.
I don't post premium board chat or info on this board. I could post the link, but you've already convinced your slowwww brain cells that I'm as wierd as you two and has imaginery friends like you. My husband asked "who are those ******s?" I told him that he shouldn't talk about preschoolers like that.

I don't post premium board chat or info on this board. I could post the link, but you've already convinced your slowwww brain cells that I'm as wierd as you two and has imaginery friends like you. My husband asked "who are those ******s?" I told him that he shouldn't talk about preschoolers like that.

"My husband asked" wow that's good enough for me, BucaBlayze.

Reactions: fsumc
Sure thing. I’m going to leave here and go post on the premium board under my girlfriends account.

"My husband asked" wow that's good enough for me, BucaBlayze.
Thanks, he asked if you have a husband as well. He said he's posted on the welfare board before, but said he's never been around such a collective stupid bunch of wannabees in his life. He said the premium board is well worth not swimming in the cesspool.

After UF whipped LSU and LSU put the beatdown on UGA, there were rumblings that Mullen was the better coach and would come out on top. Even after the game it was said the better team lost. My husband is a Gator as well as most of his friends and they were all on the Mullen train pregame. Everything doesn't have to run through the sewer message boards to be true shitassposter!

It was very unfortunate that we had so many injuries in the secondary for the Georgia and also Missouri games. We were unable to play with the aggression we wanted and had to play off to protect the back end. That should not be a problem again this year. The better coach will come out on top.

Thanks, he asked if you have a husband as well. He said he's posted on the welfare board before, but said he's never been around such a collective stupid bunch of wannabees in his life. He said the premium board is well worth not swimming in the cesspool.

How does your husband feel about his wife posting on the welfare board? Apparently y’all are doing so well you have to share premium accounts.

One of these days we’ll get a troll here that’s remotely entertaining. As of now we get trolls like ^^^^^ who would struggle to spell cat if you spotted them the c and the t.

How does your husband feel about his wife posting on the welfare board? Apparently y’all are doing so well you have to share premium accounts.

One of these days we’ll get a troll here that’s remotely entertaining. As of now we get trolls like ^^^^^ who would struggle to spell cat if you spotted them the c and the t.

BucaBlayze has a husband? That posts on a welfare board?

Nolan Smith was pictured with a 60 thousand dollar truck a few weeks ago

He comes from a good family with Dr for parents. They would have no trouble buying him a car >100k. Not that any college kid needs such as this. I didn’t know they still made trucks that sold for 60k or less

You guys are stretching, hoping beyond hope, fabricating and assuming too much. Fine with me, I don’t care but you’re setting yourself up for more disappointment.

He comes from a good family with Dr for parents. They would have no trouble buying him a car >100k. Not that any college kid needs such as this. I didn’t know they still made trucks that sold for 60k or less

You guys are stretching, hoping beyond hope, fabricating and assuming too much. Fine with me, I don’t care but you’re setting yourself up for more disappointment.

Ohs is an Auburn fan who has always believed that if another program is accused of cheating, it makes it ok that Auburn actually DID cheat.

Reactions: WataUGA Dawg
WTF is a welfare board?

The free board.

The same free board said trash poster is posting on. And this after admitting to sharing a premium account with her fake husband. Apparently $9.99 a month memberships are expensive. Wealthy people have to share that cost. Don't you just hate dumb trolls? At least be entertaining.

The barner will say the same shit over and over. Far as I can see, $60k is a lot less than $180k

Last edited:
The free board.

The same free board said trash poster is posting on. And this after admitting to sharing a premium account with her fake husband. Apparently $9.99 a month memberships are expensive. Wealthy people have to share that cost. Don't you just hate dumb trolls? At least be entertaining.

Shit posters are only fooling themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT