ADVERTISEMENT

Per Bob Woodward:

Illegal-shift

Gator Great
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021
Donald Trump has had as many as seven private phone calls with Vladimir Putin since leaving office and secretly sent the Russian president COVID-19 test machines during the height of the pandemic, Bob Woodward reported in his new book, “War.”

Than there is this:

One of Trump’s longest-term allies, South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, blamed Trump’s ongoing false claims that the 2020 election was rigged to a cult of personality in which the former president’s ensconcement at Mar-a-Lago and circle of aides and advisers “constantly feed this narrative,” according to the book.

The weekend after Russia invaded Ukraine, Graham was with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, which the senator characterized as “a little bit like going to North Korea.” Graham added that “everybody stands up and claps every time Trump comes in.”

Donald Trump has had as many as seven private phone calls with Vladimir Putin since leaving office and secretly sent the Russian president COVID-19 test machines during the height of the pandemic, Bob Woodward reported in his new book, “War.”
Yawn. I guess he is implying something nefarious. More Russia nonsense from the left.
Than there is this:

One of Trump’s longest-term allies, South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, blamed Trump’s ongoing false claims that the 2020 election was rigged to a cult of personality in which the former president’s ensconcement at Mar-a-Lago and circle of aides and advisers “constantly feed this narrative,” according to the book.
Unproven not "false" I get tired of this. I believe based on evidence and logic that it was stolen. I can not prove it. That does not make it false. This itself is dishonest reporting.
The weekend after Russia invaded Ukraine, Graham was with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, which the senator characterized as “a little bit like going to North Korea.” Graham added that “everybody stands up and claps every time Trump comes in.”
Again yawn. Sounds like a joke. Context, tone? Yeah why do you post this nonsense. Have you not figured out that, yes Trump is an a$$, but most of these smears are either fake or taken out of context. These people have been throwing poop at him since 2015. We are coming up on 10 years of monkey throwing BS. Hell I couldn't even stand the guy in 2016 and wrote in Cruz. But this BS is ridiculous.

I will take the a$$ for $1.67/ gal gas Alex. All day and twice on Sunday.

Yawn. I guess he is implying something nefarious. More Russia nonsense from the left.

Unproven not "false" I get tired of this. I believe based on evidence and logic that it was stolen. I can not prove it. That does not make it false. This itself is dishonest reporting.

Again yawn. Sounds like a joke. Context, tone? Yeah why do you post this nonsense. Have you not figured out that, yes Trump is an a$$, but most of these smears are either fake or taken out of context. These people have been throwing poop at him since 2015. We are coming up on 10 years of monkey throwing BS. Hell I couldn't even stand the guy in 2016 and wrote in Cruz. But this BS is ridiculous.

I will take the a$$ for $1.67/ gal gas Alex. All day and twice on Sunday.
What logic is there that suggests the election was stolen? I have asked this question of 100 Trump people and they have come up with nothing. Please explain your logic. I contend that there is absolutely nothing that should have given any Trump supporters confidence that he was going to win......thus no real logical basis to suggest it was stolen. Every metric showed Biden ahead or the race being too close to call. Trump could never even get a 50% approval rating while he was president and the economy was booming.....so please, enlighten me. The guy was historically unpopular as president.....being the first to never even get to 50%. How about the Arizona recount, why didn't that change anything? Why was Trump, despite having millions of people looking, never able to pull together enough evidence to make a reasonable court case? Tell me why Trump spent months BEFORE the election preaching to his people that the only way he could lose would be if it was stolen. Please give me your "logic" as to why anybody would do that. And WHY did Trump come out and start saying they cheated well before he could possibly have known if it was true or not? I could go on.....but I will let you present your "logic".

We have a divided country and, again in this election, no side can be very confident. But you can bet your ass Trump will say the democrats cheated if he loses.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
Always the go to when you have no response. Its the MAGA way to deflect legitimate critique.

Just give the minions a slogan to use so they can avoid having to think.
You've got to be a village idiot to not comprehend how several swing states didn't do their best to cover up voter fraud. GA, AZ, MI, and PA are glaring examples. Now put on your dunce cap and go sit on the short stool and face the corner.:rolleyes:

Reactions: gatordad3
What logic is there that suggests the election was stolen? I have asked this question of 100 Trump people and they have come up with nothing. Please explain your logic. I contend that there is absolutely nothing that should have given any Trump supporters confidence that he was going to win......thus no real logical basis to suggest it was stolen. Every metric showed Biden ahead or the race being too close to call. Trump could never even get a 50% approval rating while he was president and the economy was booming.....so please, enlighten me. The guy was historically unpopular as president.....being the first to never even get to 50%. How about the Arizona recount, why didn't that change anything? Why was Trump, despite having millions of people looking, never able to pull together enough evidence to make a reasonable court case? Tell me why Trump spent months BEFORE the election preaching to his people that the only way he could lose would be if it was stolen. Please give me your "logic" as to why anybody would do that. And WHY did Trump come out and start saying they cheated well before he could possibly have known if it was true or not? I could go on.....but I will let you present your "logic".

We have a divided country and, again in this election, no side can be very confident. But you can bet your ass Trump will say the democrats cheated if he loses.
19 out of 20 Bell weathers went to Trump. Trump won OH and Fla. which again historically is only done by the winner. He was ahead 600K in Pa when counting stopped. Trump increased his vote total which has as far as I know always resulted in an incumbent win.

Biden got 81M votes? Color me skeptical.

Mail in voting like we used is banned in liberal la la land aka Europe because its ripe for fraud. ( and why Trump could say he feared cheating.) We need to go back to traditional absentee with people showing why they need it not opening it to everyone sans vetting.

The graph showing the crazy swing to Biden. 200 Mules video showing fishy drop box activity. Video of the ladies pulling boxes from under the table and counting after the count was supposedly suspended. Molly Hemingway's book.

The unconstitutional meddling of governors and SOS in the election by subverting or ignoring election law. Law that is the purview of the legislatures in the states not the executive or the courts. See the US Constitution. That alone should have disqualified electors in Pa MI and Ga. Used to be one spoiled ballot got the whole batch sh*tcanned. That was back in the day when you slid a lever and the curtain opened.

A recount with the same flawed process would of course result in the same results. How about a recount were every ballot gets scrutinized and flawed ones get tossed. I bet that would have got Trump Az. and Ga. Lack of signature tossed. Signatures not matching tossed. Invalid addresses tossed. Ineligible voters tossed. Ballot disqualified under legislative rules but allowed by SOS or governors tossed. If the law did not allow for improperly dated or post dated ballots then tossed.

None of this is false and I contend would have shifted the election to Trump.

I can’t prove it, but I damn sure think it was stolen. First, Biden became only the 2nd president to win the White House while losing both Florida and Ohio. JFK was the other, and he won Texas. Second, for the first time in our nations history millions of unsolicited ballots were sent out in the mail. Democrat sycophants like Zuckerberg invested heavily in making sure those unsolicited ballots made their way back to a vote counter in an anonymous way. Third, for the first time ever, vote counting was halted on the middle of the night all at once in key swing states in heavily populated democratic jurisdictions. Poll observers were kicked out, and cardboard placed over the windows. Finally, once these key vote counting centers were closed up for the night, huge trump leads across these swing states evaporated. Broken water pipe my ass.

If you can’t tell from watching videos with your own eyes that counting ballots in the wee hours of the mourning after the ballot counting was supposed to be stopped from a number of hidden ballot boxes and that were run through the tabulators multiple times is fraud then why try explaining anything to you.

19 out of 20 Bell weathers went to Trump. Trump won OH and Fla. which again historically is only done by the winner. He was ahead 600K in Pa when counting stopped. Trump increased his vote total which has as far as I know always resulted in an incumbent win.

Biden got 81M votes? Color me skeptical.

Mail in voting like we used is banned in liberal la la land aka Europe because its ripe for fraud. ( and why Trump could say he feared cheating.) We need to go back to traditional absentee with people showing why they need it not opening it to everyone sans vetting.

The graph showing the crazy swing to Biden. 200 Mules video showing fishy drop box activity. Video of the ladies pulling boxes from under the table and counting after the count was supposedly suspended. Molly Hemingway's book.

The unconstitutional meddling of governors and SOS in the election by subverting or ignoring election law. Law that is the purview of the legislatures in the states not the executive or the courts. See the US Constitution. That alone should have disqualified electors in Pa MI and Ga. Used to be one spoiled ballot got the whole batch sh*tcanned. That was back in the day when you slid a lever and the curtain opened.

A recount with the same flawed process would of course result in the same results. How about a recount were every ballot gets scrutinized and flawed ones get tossed. I bet that would have got Trump Az. and Ga. Lack of signature tossed. Signatures not matching tossed. Invalid addresses tossed. Ineligible voters tossed. Ballot disqualified under legislative rules but allowed by SOS or governors tossed. If the law did not allow for improperly dated or post dated ballots then tossed.

None of this is false and I contend would have shifted the election to Trump.
Your getting the cart before the horse. I think I didn't state my question very clearly......what I am getting at occurred before any of the above. For people to believe so strongly that the other side cheated, so strongly that they essentially accuse half of America of being criminals, there must be some really strong reason why you think your guy was going to win in the first place. You must be pretty damn certain that the democrats NEEDED to cheat to win. WHY? Why is it that you think Trump was so surely going to win that the democrats only chance was to cheat? What did YOU see that apparently so many other Americans missed because I certainly didn't know who was going to win and nobody I know did either. IMHO this has to be established first because if you don't have something here the rest of it means little. Without this your just blowing Trump smoke.

To take the position that the other side had to cheat to win their MUST be some reason you where sure your guy was going to win going in. What was it?

After this I will be glad to address all your other points (except Molly H book, I didn't read it). But IMO we need to start at the beginning. And just FYI, I have yet to find somebody who could give much of an answer to this question. Maybe you will be the first?

If you can’t tell from watching videos with your own eyes that counting ballots in the wee hours of the mourning after the ballot counting was supposed to be stopped from a number of hidden ballot boxes and that were run through the tabulators multiple times is fraud then why try explaining anything to you.
You need to go spend a couple days in time out and re-think your life.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
You've got to be a village idiot to not comprehend how several swing states didn't do their best to cover up voter fraud. GA, AZ, MI, and PA are glaring examples. Now put on your dunce cap and go sit on the short stool and face the corner.:rolleyes:
Only an idiot could NOT see that it was stolen. You had to be THE DUMBEST person in your class, not one of the dumbest. And posting still about Russia when YOUR CANDIDATE paid for and made up the evidence SHOWS WITHOUT A DOIBT that you are dumber than a red brick.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Your getting the cart before the horse. I think I didn't state my question very clearly......what I am getting at occurred before any of the above. For people to believe so strongly that the other side cheated, so strongly that they essentially accuse half of America of being criminals, there must be some really strong reason why you think your guy was going to win in the first place. You must be pretty damn certain that the democrats NEEDED to cheat to win. WHY? Why is it that you think Trump was so surely going to win that the democrats only chance was to cheat? What did YOU see that apparently so many other Americans missed because I certainly didn't know who was going to win and nobody I know did either. IMHO this has to be established first because if you don't have something here the rest of it means little. Without this your just blowing Trump smoke.

To take the position that the other side had to cheat to win their MUST be some reason you where sure your guy was going to win going in. What was it?

After this I will be glad to address all your other points (except Molly H book, I didn't read it). But IMO we need to start at the beginning. And just FYI, I have yet to find somebody who could give much of an answer to this question. Maybe you will be the first?
WHY? Because you hid your idiot in the basement because he could not complete coherent sentences! Because he fell up the stairs on airplanes. Yes, you all are lying, cheating PIS’s. Yiu seem to get it there. 51 intelligence officers signing a letter that Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation AFTER the FBI had that computer for OVER ACYEAR and KNEW it was his.

Last edited:
WHY? Because you hid your idiot in the basement because he could not complete coherent sentences! Because he fell up the stairs on airplanes. Yes, you all are lying, cheating PIS’s. Yiu seem to get it there. 51 intelligence officers signing a letter that Hunters laptop was Russian disinformation AFTER the FBI had that computer for OVER ACYEAR and KNEW it was his.
These fools still think Russia interfered in our election, when it's been proven above OUR OWN intelligence agencies interfered in OUR election. Village idiots, these people. :mad:

Reactions: gatordad3
These fools still think Russia interfered in our election, when it's been proven above OUR OWN intelligence agencies interfered in OUR election. Village idiots, these people. :mad:
And these idiots are going to be the reason we get attacked by terrorists...because they vote for people who OPENED OUR BORDERS WIDE OPEN for terrorists to enter. I am truly amazed at how stupid they are.

Than there is this:

You mean THIS Lindsey Graham?

And Bob Woodward? The guy who's entire career was based on Watergate access?

Find better sources.

It's statistically impossible for 5 cities in swing states to all be way in Trump's favor only to see them all, in unison, kick all observers out and start processing batches of "mail in" ballots that broke 90%-100% Biden.

Saddam Hussein would tortue you if he caught you voting for someone else. His last election he got 92% of the vote.

90% of Americans can't agree that the sky is blue and grass is green.

Anyone who thinks 2020 was a clean and pure as wind driven snow is too dumb to even debate with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT