ADVERTISEMENT

Pelosi to run again. Man O Man

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Is this all about the party or all about her? (Rhetorical)

She's not gonna be Speaker after the mid terms. The dems will lose the House badly and maybe the Senate. Biden will continue toward lame duck status as he's got the lame part down pat.
Pelosi must have some crappy life outside of politics

She's not gonna be Speaker after the mid terms. The dems will lose the House badly and maybe the Senate. Biden will continue toward lame duck status as he's got the lame part down pat.

No, she's actually rich AF. Staying on means she's still going to have at least a little influence and inside information.

She cares about her bank account, that's all this means.

She is EXACTLY what people want who appreciate criminals being able to steal under $1000.00 in merchandise without getting arrested, and for people who love to support a candidate that 100% lives her life by "do as I say...not as I do". These are your less bright people in society...and they actually deserve this beotch

In her own words, she is doing it for the kids. BUT, since we know that the dead can vote, so why not let the dead run for office.

But in reality, she runs, wins, loses the Speakership, then steps down, so Newsom can appoint (with her advise) her replacement.

Reactions: gatordad3
She's obviously quite confident in retaining her speakership (i.e., the Dem majority) for the next Congress. If the Dems are successful in subverting democracy by passing "election reform" they just might succeed....

Reactions: nail1988

Dems lose? A lot has to happen between then and now. Otherwise, they'll cheat to victory again. I don't have any confidence in the voting system until things drastically change.

Reactions: nail1988
Mob Mom Pilowsee knows that the only way you can leave the Mob is feet first (much like the CIA).

She will protect her Mob family just as long as she can, and being in office gives her (them) their best chance to stay out of jail....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT