ADVERTISEMENT

(Part 2)....Elise leaving NO crumbs (Upenn emergency meeting)

Threatening genocide on an entire group of people is bad?

Well good for Magill that she finally figured out the most obvious answer to a question ever asked on Capitol Hill.

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
This is what they hired the presidents for this type of crap, they let the genie out of the bottle and now it’s turning on the master. It’s hilarious actually.

If they answer yes then the trap is laid.

This was a no win for leftists.

Answer yes and then expulsions will be demanded. Hundreds of like minded leftist students would have to be shown the door.

Answer no or waffle and possibly get fired, cancelled or have rich Christians and Jews pull donations.

They gambled on the latter and hoped to skate.

I haven't been keeping up with the specifics, but big legacy donors should yank their funding from these pro-Palestine terrorist supporters. Good for them.
It's happening by the day and by the hour. The are (insert your favorite expletive) livid over what has happened.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Leftists are so stupid that they don’t realize they are stupid!
Center-left are not stupid, but quickly they are realizing, that the progressive left have been using them and now with immigration what was a move to assuage some degree of guilt over privilege has left them realizing: crime is up, inflation is up, immigration is out of control, my husband is under attack at work, my sons are disadvantaged going into college and, if you are jewish, you literally do not feel safe wearing a cross of david, practicing holiday rites, etc.

That is a practical reality. Minds are changing - very quickly.

T
If they answer yes then the trap is laid.

This was a no win for leftists.

Answer yes and then expulsions will be demanded. Hundreds of like minded leftist students would have to be shown the door.

Answer no or waffle and possibly get fired, cancelled or have rich Christians and Jews pull donations.

They gambled on the latter and hoped to skate.
This

The most obvious answer to them was that they protect their politics.

They did their job. One of them or all of them may get canned, but all will be taken care of by the left.
I little bit of a different take here:

The did what their lawyers told them to do and got excoriated by Elaine who did a brilliant job. Brilliant.

Here is my bet here Ghost: the white women will get canned and Elaine Gay gets off here - as she is more protected on the intersectional hierarchy (black, LGBTQ+).

The other two presidents (at a minimum UPenn) will quickly learn that the left will use you up unto the point when....you are not useful anymore.

Who knows though - you may well turn out to be correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT