ADVERTISEMENT

Elise, Part 4 (Claudine Gay on hot seat)

All of these moves are completely meaningless UNLESS they are coupled to a positive cultural change at each institution.

They won't be. Because these are liberal institutions and the left will do what it always does: Leverage a crisis to its own advantage.

Right on cue:

Are we paying attention to how this game is played?

These politicians are torturing the Maga crowd. Nothing is going to change, these people are there because they were out there by the power structure that despises you guys. Smarten up

Want a PERFECT example of how out of touch and STUPID liberals are? WAtch this. There is ZERO defense of this. This also shows how racist that they are...and really do not even realize it. Every lib please comment on how funny this is to you.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Want a PERFECT example of how out of touch and STUPID liberals are? WAtch this. There is ZERO defense of this. This also shows how racist that they are...and really do not even realize it. Every lib please comment on how funny this is to you.

Were there no Jews on that writing staff? Geez. I heard one commentator saying it was SNL jumping the shark.

Were there no Jews on that writing staff? Geez. I heard one commentator saying it was SNL jumping the shark.
I read something that Jon Levine refused to approve of the skit or condemned it?
The anti-semitism that’s creeping up in my country is beyond disturbing. Where in the heck has it been allowed to fester? I don’t get it.
But I believe it’s extremely important to speak out individually and collectively against it.

I read something that Jon Levine refused to approve of the skit or condemned it?
The anti-semitism that’s creeping up in my country is beyond disturbing. Where in the heck has it been allowed to fester? I don’t get it.
But I believe it’s extremely important to speak out individually and collectively against it.
And only ONE party is participating. When will people finally understand that libs are America's #1 enemy? They really should not be included as being called AMERICANS

These politicians are torturing the Maga crowd. Nothing is going to change, these people are there because they were out there by the power structure that despises you guys. Smarten up
It’s not that they despise us. It’s that they are alarmed at the idea we might start paying attention to the fact that they expect us to be sheep and stay quiet.
They are smarter than us, after all (right?) and they SHOULD be running things, making decisions we’re not qualified to make, right?
God forbid that someone from say a Kansas or a North Dakota or **gasp** Florida who didn’t go to an Ivy League try to tell them what to do.
The connections are what gets those people through life. Intelligence is secondary and ability doesn’t matter. It’s who they know and who their parents know.

It’s not that they despise us. It’s that they are alarmed at the idea we might start paying attention to the fact that they expect us to be sheep and stay quiet.
They are smarter than us, after all (right?) and they SHOULD be running things, making decisions we’re not qualified to make, right?
God forbid that someone from say a Kansas or a North Dakota or **gasp** Florida who didn’t go to an Ivy League try to tell them what to do.
The connections are what gets those people through life. Intelligence is secondary and ability doesn’t matter. It’s who they know and who their parents know.
Connections help for sure, but they are smart people. Brains are not usually the limiting factor, it’s the combination of brains morality integrity that limits people. All three of those traits are rare, the combination of the three? You’re elite.

Connections help for sure, but they are smart people. Brains are not usually the limiting factor, it’s the combination of brains morality integrity that limits people. All three of those traits are rare, the combination of the three? You’re elite.
Very rare indeed. Especially in government circles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT