ADVERTISEMENT

Our President Trump can do it all....he has the #1 song on iTunes

Went straight to #1 just 6 hours after it was released, and is still there.

It's based on sales. President Trump has a shit ton of followers. ITunes rankings are based on sales.

Just because it's number one, doesn't mean it's good.

Now if the Donald wins a Grammy, holler at me.

*insert whatever Sunny says about mechanics*

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

It's based on sales. President Trump has a shit ton of followers. ITunes rankings are based on sales.

Just because it's number one, doesn't mean it's good.

Now if the Donald wins a Grammy, holler at me.

*insert whatever Sunny says about mechanics*
I don’t know if it’s good or not, but it is patriotic and a bit moving.

You have to hear the background by Kash.

Meh. It's the Star Spangled banner run thru a filter that sounds like a kids record player and President Trump reciting the pledge of allegiance.
It's the J6 prisoners, many who have been locked up for 2 years with no trial, no due process and no rights, singing the national anthem like they do every night. Guys who have every reason to hate their country showing it love regardless what it cost them.

But you're right, it was probably recorded on a cell phone in a prison and not in a studio.

It's the J6 prisoners, many who have been locked up for 2 years with no trial, no due process and no rights, singing the national anthem like they do every night. Guys who have every reason to hate their country showing it love regardless what it cost them.
And I wish this was a new thing. Only it's been happening since Lincoln suspended habeus corpus during the Civil War.

I dont object to the Star Spangled Banner, the one exception being when that jackass Roseanne Barr grab her crotch during. If it was just the J6 choir I might overcome my rule of not giving Itunes a cent. But I don't like the pledge for reasons I've outlined previously and I question them running both at the same time and calling it music. If you like it, buy ten copies, "good music" is a subjective term.

But you're right, it was probably recorded on a cell phone in a prison and not in a studio.
See above.

Reactions: fatman76
And I wish this was a new thing. Only it's been happening since Lincoln suspended habeus corpus during the Civil War.

I dont object to the Star Spangled Banner, the one exception being when that jackass Roseanne Barr grab her crotch during. If it was just the J6 choir I might overcome my rule of not giving Itunes a cent. But I don't like the pledge for reasons I've outlined previously and I question them running both at the same time and calling it music. If you like it, buy ten copies, "good music" is a subjective term.

See above.
You're not wrong, but the patriotism by these prisoners (most of whom effed up and should have been charged, just with intact due process) is pretty moving to me.

I love this country and don't know if I could do that. Having your entire life destroyed has to suck.

You're not wrong, but the patriotism by these prisoners (most of whom effed up and should have been charged, just with intact due process) is pretty moving to me.
I really don't like myself for saying this but if you only love your country when times are good, are you really a patriot? This country has an appalling history of falsely imprisoning patriots and I think that's unlikely to change. Although the Bundy standoff gave me hope.

I love this country and don't know if I could do that.
I absolutely believe you could. The reason being you would blame the people that broke the law by putting you there, and you would have faith in the enshrined liberties that make this country great, and like minded people, to correct the injustice.

Hating your country because corrupt officials falsely imprisoned you is equivalent to blaming the manufacturer of a mass shooters gun.

Having your entire life destroyed has to suck.
Unequivocally.

Last edited:
I really don't like myself for saying this but if you only live your country when times are good, are you really a patriot? This country has an appalling history of falsely imprisoning patriots and I think that's unlikely to change. Although the Bundy standoff gave me hope.

I absolutely believe you could. The reason being you would blame the people that broke the law by putting you there, and you would have faith in the enshrined liberties that make this country great, and like minded people, to correct the injustice.

Hating your country because corrupt officials falsely imprisoned you is equivalent to blaming the manufacturer of a mass shooters gun.

Unequivocally.

It would certainly test you but I agree.

I can't imagine having to live in jail. Hell, most of your neighbors are criminals.

I really don't like myself for saying this but if you only love your country when times are good, are you really a patriot? This country has an appalling history of falsely imprisoning patriots and I think that's unlikely to change. Although the Bundy standoff gave me hope.

Unequivocally.
I hope you're right but the weaponization of the justice system against a particular political party is scary AF.

And you're right, our history is riddled with these types of issues, but it's 2023. You'd hope we could evolve to make things better at some point.

I would also imagine these Patriots are all supporting each other, and singing the National Anthem probably helps with solidarity in a hopeless situation.

I hope you're right but the weaponization of the justice system against a particular political party is scary AF.

And you're right, our history is riddled with these types of issues, but it's 2023. You'd hope we could evolve to make things better at some point.

I would also imagine these Patriots are all supporting each other, and singing the National Anthem probably helps with solidarity in a hopeless situation.
This does not make America bad...it makes the people temporarily running it bad

I'm still pretty miffed the "War of Northern Aggression" wasn't properly repelled. Statistics prove me right, we simply ran out of warm bodies. Archived and estimated casualties per side bear me out. And sadly, the pride of the south, Virginia, has mostly gone to the dark side. :mad:

I'm still pretty miffed the "War of Northern Aggression" wasn't properly repelled. Statistics prove me right, we simply ran out of warm bodies. Archived and estimated casualties per side bear me out. And sadly, the pride of the south, Virginia, has mostly gone to the dark side. :mad:
It was foreign intervention and the blockade that was the problem.

You cut the enemies supply lines, you destroy his ability to fight. An army travels on its stomach, and you can be winning and have effectives out the asshole, you cant warfight without bullets, bandages, and beans.

Reactions: NavigatorII
It was foreign intervention and the blockade that was the problem.

You cut the enemies supply lines, you destroy his ability to fight. An army travels on its stomach, and you can be winning and have effectives out the asshole, you can warfighters without bullets, bandages, and beans.
Yeah. I was going to add the French were (and still are) cucks (they luffed some cheap cotton) but they aren't and weren't the "champions of liberty" they pretended they are. Blockade runners would have helped a lot but the manpower problem was a huge problem anyway aside from the lack of a viable navy.

Yeah. I was going to add the French were (and still are) cucks (they luffed some cheap cotton) but they aren't and weren't the "champions of liberty" they pretended they are. Blockade runners would have helped a lot but the manpower problem was a huge problem anyway aside from the lack of a viable navy.
They executed the aristocracy, man, woman and child, because reasons.

They cut off our supplies, especially via the Port of Mobile.

BTW if you haven't already, do some research on the CSS Alabama. It was a confederate raider ship, all wooden, sunk dozens of union ships, including several ironsides. Was finally sunk when it went back to France for repairs and a union ironside ship followed it and sunk it in port in France.

The South definitely had superior generals. Lincoln was constantly frustrated with how inept his were LOL

Reactions: NavigatorII
They cut off our supplies, especially via the Port of Mobile.

BTW if you haven't already, do some research on the CSS Alabama. It was a confederate raider ship, all wooden, sunk dozens of union ships, including several ironsides. Was finally sunk when it went back to France for repairs and a union ironside ship followed it and sunk it in port in France.

The South definitely had superior generals. Lincoln was constantly frustrated with how inept his were LOL
Yep, I don't remember the Captain's name but the guy that got sunk in France got a little too brazen considering how many Union ships were gunning for him. Same thing happened in Argentina too with another runner. That one sunk a shitload of Union whalers in the Pacific ocean.

Yep, I don't remember the Captain's name but the guy that got sunk in France got a little too brazen considering how many Union ships were gunning for him. Same thing happened in Argentina too with another runner. That one sunk a shitload of Union whalers in the Pacific ocean.
Raphael Semmes. Let me know if you remember the name of the other raider, I'd like to look that up.

We're too close to DC. Lots of commuters into the city in far NoVA, combined with population centers around a few universities is enough to make the state Burple.

But where I live is very, very red.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT