ADVERTISEMENT

Our college campuses have gone batchit crazy

Dude. I thought you still lived in Jacksonville? :oops:😂 I'm still here 50% of the time. Shit's gotten weird AF here. :oops:
Nope, I've never lived in Jax and I don't ever intend to to live there, or any other big city for that matter, even in Free Florida....

Reactions: NavigatorII
how will America prosper? is this a serious quesion?? we are dominating the globe now like we havent in a very long time. the incentive model works, immigration is like putting coals on a fire that are not buring hot enough. competition... STRESS!! thats why working out works you stress the system, it grows stronger.
That short diatribe synopsis may sound mighty to you but I will need details of acclaimed future prosperity.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Nope, I've never lived in Jax and I don't ever intend to to live there, or any other big city for that matter, even in Free Florida....
Seriously? I thought you did. Were going to meet Lord Sock and me somewhere. You frequent a Jax Westside bookstore don't you? Where do you live?

he is a smart guy, yes he is left of center, that does not in and of itself discredit what he has to say.

While that may be what you see when looking in the mirror,,,,,

but I'm betting that what most of the rest of us see is something that can't be fixed.....
(you can't fix s......, and here's your sign)

How many times have you all "heard me" say that democrats have been aiding America's enemies for 6 decades? How many of you thought I was being overly dramatic? Well THIS is what I am talking about....this DOES aide Iran/Hamas....

I doubt you disagree as much as you misunderstand. Three points:

1. Fox exaggerates. “Every campus in the country,” for instance. It’s the way ALL news talk shows work whether conservative or liberal. In fact, per Wall Street Journal these thousands of outbreaks are massive in concentrated areas, pretty small in others. For instance, at UF a pro-Israel Jewish speaker attracted only 45 anti-Israel demonstrators from an enrollment of 50,000-plus.

2. As posted above, 95% of students probably do not support Hamas or its objectives. I would guess that percentage is about 98%.

3. These “students” are mostly not students at all but paid demonstrators.

Waaaaay back when I was a UF student there was protest over Nixon’s decision to bomb Cambodia. Governor Askew dispatched National Guardsmen, state highway patrolmen and sheriff’s deputies from surrounding counties to thwart the horde of “UF student demonstrators”. Certainly there were plenty, but my friends and I met out of towners, one who explained that they were paid as they travelled to various campuses. Someone paid for their clothes and transportation. Their purpose was to swell crowds and stir up trouble by looking like university students.

This has been going on since the 1960s. It’s true of many of these protestors.

That doesn’t take away from the reality that faculties are overwhelmingly leftward. It reaches down at least into high schools and now with the transgender movement to children as young as four. It reflects a 60-tear agenda to fundamentally destroy this country’s pride in its past achievements, pouring contempt on everything good in our American story.
I just saw where there have been 900 arrests so far. This IS a pretty big thing...especially when these people are calling for the "death of America" and Israel.

@instaGATOR

I just remembered where you live. It starts with a B doesn't it? :p Your secret is safe.
What's your name Bob?
Come on Bob, what's your name?
It begins with a B and it ends with a b, come on Bob, what's your name????
I thought that C&C were hysterical way back in the daze.....
🤣

But no NuttygoaterII, it doesn't begin with a B, unless you were thinking Backwoods and no trespassing private....

But hey, youse-guys seem a bit bored and are now begging me for some totally useless trivia information, and I just happen to feel like giving youse-guys some accommodation today, so here ya go.

I grew up in Tampa off the East end of Ybor City, (rough area).
I volunteered for the military in 1968 in order to get a break.
Then I volunteered for service in VN, (just another wild and crazy guy).
Life can deal you some very harsh lessons at that age, but I've learned.

When I got out years later, I had no desire to return to Big City Tampa.
Since then I have lived near (but not in) small towns in 4 different rural areas while raising my children, all within 40 miles of Gainesville.

Now, I think I've been very generous with my personal information so far, but that's the end of it, so youse-guys can now either like it, or lump it....
😛

Last edited:
What's your name Bob?
Come on Bob, what's your name?
It begins with a B and it ends with a b, come on Bob, what's your name????
I thought that C&C were hysterical way back in the daze.....
🤣

But no NuttygoaterII, it doesn't begin with a B, unless you were thinking Backwoods and no trespassing private....

But hey, youse-guys seem a bit bored and are now begging me for some totally useless trivia information, and I just happen to feel like giving youse-guys some accommodation today, so here ya go.

I grew up in Tampa off the East end of Ybor City, (rough area).
I volunteered for the military in 1968 in order to get a break.
Then I volunteered for service in VN, (just another wild and crazy guy).
Life can deal you some very harsh lessons at that age, but I've learned.

When I got out years later, I had no desire to return to Big City Tampa.
Since then I have lived near (but not in) small towns in 4 different rural areas while raising my children, all within 40 miles of Gainesville.

Now, I think I've been very generous with my personal information so far, but that's the end of it, so youse-guys can now either like it, or lump it....
😛
I was right wasn't i? ;)

You a short bus rider? I already answered that with a NO!
West by northwest of Freakville. 😂

jack-nicholson-the-shining.gif

• Wow
Reactions: instaGATOR
Nope. Even Insta wouldn't live in that God forsaken place. 😂 He lives in a peaceful place, and hopefully the zombies don't start migrating to rural spaces. Florida is growing WAY too fast.:mad:
This is what happens when snowflakes shit their own beds and flee their unsanitary domains that they voted for. :mad:

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Nope. Even Insta wouldn't live in that God forsaken place. 😂 He lives in a peaceful place, and hopefully the zombies don't start migrating to rural spaces. Florida is growing WAY too fast.:mad:
This is what happens when snowflakes shit their own beds and flee their unsanitary domains that they voted for. :mad:
Good for him.
I agree my home state is just way too crowded. And full of northerners.

I rarely watch the news anymore as it is so slanted- did anyone else find it interesting that all the Palestinian porotestors at Columbia had the exact same tent? Obviously these protests are being funded by someone.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I rarely watch the news anymore as it is so slanted- did anyone else find it interesting that all the Palestinian porotestors at Columbia had the exact same tent? Obviously these protests are being funded by someone.
Mayor Eric Adams is getting a real world education at the moment and he’s breaking the truth to New Yorkers- WAY overdue.
The mere fact that the press conference this morning in NY had officials using the term “outside agitators” means they know that there are several professional types who are working to organize these naive students.
Look at some of those arrested - the usual purple haired women and men with nose rings and tats they’ll regret in 20 years (unless they’re still fat AND stupid unattractive loners - you really can’t fix stupid)
The NY police Chief has said they WILL provide info on those arrested as to whether or not those arrested are real students.

• Haha
Look at some of those arrested - the usual purple haired women and men with nose rings and tats they’ll regret in 20 years (unless they’re still fat AND stupid unattractive loners - you really can’t fix stupid)
Ill concede fat stupid and unattractive, but i don't regret my ink or piercings at all. :D

Mayor Eric Adams is getting a real world education at the moment and he’s breaking the truth to New Yorkers- WAY overdue.
The mere fact that the press conference this morning in NY had officials using the term “outside agitators” means they know that there are several professional types who are working to organize these naive students.
The NY police Chief has said they WILL provide info on those arrested as to whether or not those arrested are real students.
Ease up on the tatts. The only thing I regret about the tatts is that they became so mainstream. It was better when they were the counter culture

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Newsflash to people who think their area is too full, overcrowded, and infiltrated by non locals: same story everywhere.

Especially the Carolinas, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Texas all same story in recent years. I live in SC, the smallest southern state by area, that has the highest % inward migration the past few years of any state. I've lived in TX, MA, NJ, IL, AZ, FL, NY, NC, SC over my lifetime and it's always the same story, conservative locals running their mouths about liberal non locals.

I fully agree with and share that sentiment but it ain't unique to wherever you happen to live, haha. It sucks trying to stay ahead of the tide of dumb liberals migration patterns, haha.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT