ADVERTISEMENT

Football Other games...

Kiffin will not win out so there is a good chance he may think he needs to be at a place like UF to compete for a championship. Just hope he goes at least 8-4 so the interest in getting him is still there.

Kiffin will not win out so there is a good chance he may think he needs to be at a place like UF to compete for a championship. Just hope he goes at least 8-4 so the interest in getting him is still there.
Imagine if Kiffin came and brought Forrest Gump Orgeron in to be DC? I think I could live with that. 😂

Reactions: Gator Fever
Speaking of Orgeron, I remember listening to Dan Hicken and Jeff Prosser with Tony Boselli back in 2008, I believe, when Tony's dumbass pronounced Ed O's name as Ora Jean, as in Jean-Claude.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Ole Miss is Ole Miss. He's done a good job there, made them relevant, but they don't have a championship pedigree.

I think he will see it that way also and most of these coaches want a championship. Lagway is a big plus also in possibly getting him here.

If it's any consolation, you had 2 straight winning seasons, something Willie couldn't produce.
Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

I have never seen a more undisciplined Alabama team. And it's the worst O-line I've ever seen from the Tide. If UT had a decent QB, they would be way ahead.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ETN done got 2 TD's against Texas and ended up with 3 which is 2 behind Baugh

Last edited:
0-6 Kennesaw State beat 6-0 Liberty. Liberty coach Jamey Chadwell was a somewhat dark horse to replace the Sling Blade.

Since Bob Huggins left coaching, Brian Kelly is now the biggest dipsh1t in all of college sports. Some of you here still enjoy his cringe dancing.

Did he start banging the table again? lol LSU looked good to start that game and then fell apart.

A lot of games to go but a lot of undefeated and 1 loss teams still. I thought before the season an SEC or Big 10 team that went 10-2 would be a playoff lock but there are a couple of teams I think could be out even at 10-2. Mizzu in the SEC and Indiana in the Big 10. I think Indiana will go 11-1 and be a lock though.

Mizzou has been skating on thin ice all year. The “elite” defense was shredded. They never even challenge Bama in that beat down. Thankfully we won’t have to endure anymore playoff talk about them.

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT