ADVERTISEMENT

Other games today...

To be honest, UGA just played their toughest game all season long. They dodge Alabama, LSU, and ATM this year from the West. Unless we hit some magical lottery where our defense finally wakes up and we learn how to pass downfield with this offense, we're only going to be a roadbump for them in Jax. With or without a QB who knows how to spell his own name, they won't need one.
Your schedule point is valid, but they aren’t a top 5 team. I think we’ll give them a tougher game than Clemson.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I caught a little of that LSU game early and what stood out then was LSU was not able to run the ball against UCLA.

You aren’t very bright. The question was why is aTm the only threat to Bama.
If you are implying UGa is another team on Bama's schedule that is a threat to them, you are wrong, if for no other reason than YOU AREN'T ON THEIR SCHEDULE. You may or may not play them in the title game. Hell even if you manage to get to the SECCG, but A&M beats them, you still aren't playing Bama. So just stop.

If you have come looking for compliments, brother, you are in the wrong place.

A lot of UK fans are as well. We had beaten them 5x in a row before last season. It’s a huge game in terms of pecking order in the SEC for both programs.

Wearing my blue-colored glasses, I think we’ll win with a good shot at being 4-0 for the Florida game on October 2nd.
Look what Mizzou gave up passing.

Reactions: ukalum1988
If you are implying UGa is another team on Bama's schedule that is a threat to them, you are wrong, if for no other reason than YOU AREN'T ON THEIR SCHEDULE. You may or may not play them in the title game. Hell even if you manage to get to the SECCG, but A&M beats them, you still aren't playing Bama. So just stop.

If you have come looking for compliments, brother, you are in the wrong place.
My god. You guys try to argue every single thing except the valid points. After a single game not one of us is smart enough to say who can challenge whom. Maybe nobody can challenge Bama. And thanks for letting me know Georgia’s schedule. That’s a big help. I don’t seek nor care about gator validation. Georgia was without their top 4 receivers, starting center, and a starting guard went out for the season on the first possession. We beat a perennial contender, yet you all sit here and say neither team is very good. Ok then. OU really tore Tulane a new one.

the Nolie’s original statement was that only aTm could challenge Bama. I asked him to explain why he thinks that is. Instead we get all the window lickers chiming in. You guys are a buzzkill.

My god. You guys try to argue every single thing except the valid points. After a single game not one of us is smart enough to say who can challenge whom. Maybe nobody can challenge Bama. And thanks for letting me know Georgia’s schedule. That’s a big help. I don’t seek nor care about gator validation. Georgia was without their top 4 receivers, starting center, and a starting guard went out for the season on the first possession. We beat a perennial contender, yet you all sit here and say neither team is very good. Ok then. OU really tore Tulane a new one.

the Nolie’s original statement was that only aTm could challenge Bama. I asked him to explain why he thinks that is. Instead we get all the window lickers chiming in. You guys are a buzzkill.
Please. You come in here looking for big brother's validation, we know it, you know it, everybody knows it.

Compared to you I’m a genius. Just try ignoring me from now on. You just have to jump in any time I post here. Stop hitting on me, I’m not interested.

you realize you sound like the girl that walks
Into a bar obviously looking for attention and then criticizing people for giving her attention.

get the hell out of our bar and stop trying to make yourself out to be some kind genius.

also, you have a bigger hard on for me than I do for you. You get worked up every single time you show up and I dare respond to you.

but you're a genius. You already know that, don't you sugar tits?

We’ll see next weekend if that was Fools Gold against Missery. But we still have our running game, as Rodriguez looked good as the the feature back…..but damn that looked like a legit passing game ….a LONG time since we had that

Curious to see that KY-Mizzu game myself and how your QB looks in it. I thought KY might be decent this year if they got at least decent QB play.

It is certainly time for conference re-alignment. The SEC is just too strong and other P5 conferences like the ACC are really weak and probably shouldn’t even be considered P5 anymore. Need to have the SEC and then 1-2 other super conferences.

It is certainly time for conference re-alignment. The SEC is just too strong and other P5 conferences like the ACC are really weak and probably shouldn’t even be considered P5 anymore. Need to have the SEC and then 1-2 other super conferences.
It's the P1 conference now.

Reactions: PacoGator19
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT