ADVERTISEMENT

Opening line Gators +13 Saturday night vs. LSU

Vandy had 2 defensive scores, but that is irrelevant. UF just couldn't stop the LSU offense, but the LSU D allowed 1 TD very early in the 2nd half. The vaunted Gator D gave up an avg of 10+ yards per play to the LSU O, and almost as many points as they have allowed all season. The LSU D showed up when it mattered most, not so much for the "best" defense in the SEC. Hope y'all beat UGA...good luck.

The best defense in the SEC lost 2 first round caliber rush ends to injury in the game. Do you think pass rush might have been important in this game?

Hoping to play you again in the SECCG when everything isn't tilted in your favor like it was last night.

so much for that 9.5 pts per game scoring defense huh? guess y'all hadnt played anybody worth a darn yet...

Well, that all changed last night, didn't it?

So you are the new Bucanole alias. Makes sense, you seem to have worn out Lakergator.

I'll tell you, for the record, LSU barely beat us with EVERYTHING in their favor, including two of the top 5 pass rushers in the SECE being out with injury. And they still needed two goal line stands to come out on top.

LOVE to play them again in the SECCG when every single thing isn't tilted in their favor.

The best defense in the SEC lost 2 first round caliber rush ends to injury in the game. Do you think pass rush might have been important in this game?

Hoping to play you again in the SECCG when everything isn't tilted in your favor like it was last night.
They both played and never got close to Burrow. No sacks and no hurries. The LSU OL dominated the UF DL. 3/4 of the LSU DL was playing hurt...it is part of the game. Look, it sucks to lose, but LSU did not get all the breaks, and besides home field, not sure what you mean by tilted in LSU's favor? Truth be told, Mullen over thought things and should have kept Trask in, kid was feeling it. When was the last time Delpit dropped a sure int, and when was the last time you saw a deflected 4th down pass land on top of a falling Perine for a TD? The questionable going at the QB legs when he was hit in the hip, or the pass interference on LSU when the pass was thrown to high to the sideline and the UF WR was turning inside? UF got plenty of breaks.

They both played and never got close to Burrow. No sacks and no hurries. The LSU OL dominated the UF DL. 3/4 of the LSU DL was playing hurt...it is part of the game. Look, it sucks to lose, but LSU did not get all the breaks, and besides home field, not sure what you mean by tilted in LSU's favor? Truth be told, Mullen over thought things and should have kept Trask in, kid was feeling it. When was the last time Delpit dropped a sure int, and when was the last time you saw a deflected 4th down pass land on top of a falling Perine for a TD? The questionable going at the QB legs when he was hit in the hip, or the pass interference on LSU when the pass was thrown to high to the sideline and the UF WR was turning inside? UF got plenty of breaks.
Florida had their chances for sure. And I agree, everyone has injuries. LSU at home is worth 7-10 points in my opinion, so all things considered I would love another shot on a neutral field. LSU executed game plan almost flawlessly. I doubt we would sit with 2 deep safety and 5-6 in the box next time. Your running game killed us.

During the first series one was out, during the third the other was out, and he was in his first game back from a high ankle sprain.

Give me both at 100%, the game goes differently.

How many times did Burrows scramble out of trouble? You realize that's when you get holding calls, right? Because the blocker isn't between the QB and the defender any more. Yet oddly, even though those players could not break away from the block WHEN THE BLOCKER WAS BEHIND THEM there wasn't a single holding call.

You were gifted a night game when it should have been a day game. Put on some big boy pants and play us at 3:30 like we always do when you are in our house.

That's what I mean by tilted.

Florida had their chances for sure. And I agree, everyone has injuries. LSU at home is worth 7-10 points in my opinion, so all things considered I would love another shot on a neutral field. LSU executed game plan almost flawlessly. I doubt we would sit with 2 deep safety and 5-6 in the box next time. Your running game killed us.
Grantham was trying to prevent the deep ball, but LSU's best deep ball WR was hurt and didn't play, so I agree....the 2 deep safeties was perplexing at times. No one thought LSU would rush for 200+ on the gators. I would love to see UF vs. LSU in ATL, which would mean LSU beats Bama, and both teams have a chance at the CFB playoffs.

During the first series one was out, during the third the other was out, and he was in his first game back from a high ankle sprain.

Give me both at 100%, the game goes differently.

How many times did Burrows scramble out of trouble? You realize that's when you get holding calls, right? Because the blocker isn't between the QB and the defender any more. Yet oddly, even though those players could not break away from the block WHEN THE BLOCKER WAS BEHIND THEM there wasn't a single holding call.

You were gifted a night game when it should have been a day game. Put on some big boy pants and play us at 3:30 like we always do when you are in our house.

That's what I mean by tilted.
Look, I know some of you think there is some conspiracy that LSU has enough pull with the SEC to get UF at night, but they don't. It's laughable. The SEC home office hates LSU, plus the networks actually make the decision on game times. LSU has beat UF plenty of times at 2:30. Big boy pants...no LSU player or coach is afraid to play the gators....funny. Holding...watch how many times the UF OL held Chiasson and Shelvin, it was just about every play. Don't forget, LSU plays Bama every season, we all know what holding is....

Look, I know some of you think there is some conspiracy that LSU has enough pull with the SEC to get UF at night, but they don't. It's laughable. The SEC home office hates LSU, plus the networks actually make the decision on game times. LSU has beat UF plenty of times at 2:30. Big boy pants...no LSU player or coach is afraid to play the gators....funny. Holding...watch how many times the UF OL held Chiasson and Shelvin, it was just about every play. Don't forget, LSU plays Bama every season, we all know what holding is....

Really?

Because I look back at the old schedules, and I see Bama - night game, Florida - night game, Bama - night game - Florida night game, etc etc.

How does that happen exactly? I mean when Bama hosts LSU, it's a day game. When Florida hosts LSU, it's a day game. But when you host either one of us, it's a night game.

The hurricane screwed that up for a couple of years, so we ended up playing you in a day game last time we were there (it was our home game year, though), and BEAT you.

Get some big boy pants and play Florida and Bama in the DAYTIME.

Really?

Because I look back at the old schedules, and I see Bama - night game, Florida - night game, Bama - night game - Florida night game, etc etc.

How does that happen exactly? I mean when Bama hosts LSU, it's a day game. When Florida hosts LSU, it's a day game. But when you host either one of us, it's a night game.

The hurricane screwed that up for a couple of years, so we ended up playing you in a day game last time we were there (it was our home game year, though), and BEAT you.

Well CBS started its once a year prime time game, and picked LSU vs. Bama for 7 years in a row, whether the game was in BR or Tuscaloosa. So again, LSU does not make that decision. LSU and Bama will play at 2:30 this season in Ttown, and in 2 weeks, Auburn plays LSU at 2:30 in Tiger Stadium. I really dont know what to tell you, but again, when it comes to SEC games, LSU really has no say. FYI - LSU has played two 11:30 games this season already, one on the road, and one at home.

@LizardGrad89 - I went back and looked at the last 10 years of UF vs. LSU.
Baton Rouge games kicked off at 2:30, 2:30, 6:00, 12:00 and 7:00
Gainesville games - 6:30, 2:30, 6:30, 2:30, 2:30

Looks even to me...

Really?

Dude put on you big boy pants and admit it, LSU BEAT your gators and were the better team that night.

Went to LSU/UF game a few years back. It was at the swamp. It was rocking. Les Vs Urban. Tigers won in a nail biter. Fake FG on fourth down. It was at NIGHT.

It's been a long time since LSU/bama was anything but a night game. Don't be surprised if this one before all is said and done doesn't end up at night at the capstone.

Zuniga played half the defensive snaps, 20+. LSU's two starting DEs hadn't played since second half of second game. Played VS gators. Didn't start. Injuries are a part of the game. Next man up.

Tigers put up best rushing numbers of season. Ran it up the gut. Your DEs at 100% on those plays wouldn't have mattered.

As for penalties gators had five LSU had four. Not like there were a ton more called against UF.

Reactions: tigerfreakdave1
@LizardGrad89 - I went back and looked at the last 10 years of UF vs. LSU.

Looks even to me...
Those games you mentioned with the game times was when UF sucked under MusDump and Butters Mcelwain. Despite an 11-2 finish in 2012, we still sucked.:(:mad::eek:
Well damn! We were never good under either of them.

Really?

OK LSU scheduling director has had enough of your CRYING and WHINING. He DEMANDED that all the TV networks put LSU in the afternoon. State Saturday coming 2:30 PM kickoff in starkvegas. Auburn the week after in death valley 2:30 PM kickoff. As of now the bama game is supposed to kickoff in the afternoon maybe morning depending how the next few games go. You happy now?

CBS is allowed to have one prime time game a season per a contract. Heard their might be some back room dealing gone on the get it moved to primetime. Just so you know YOU are the ONLY ONE crying. whining, bitching and complaining about LSU game being at night. Can't believe anyone would want kickoff with 90' temperature and 112% humidity.

you mf'ers need to stop crying and bitching about kickoff times...bet the players dont. y'all need to hit the dollar store and restock your tampons.
Losers only complain about all that crap...
man up and play thems....

STTDB you PABs

OK LSU scheduling director has had enough of your CRYING and WHINING. He DEMANDED that all the TV networks put LSU in the afternoon. State Saturday coming 2:30 PM kickoff in starkvegas. Auburn the week after in death valley 2:30 PM kickoff. As of now the bama game is supposed to kickoff in the afternoon maybe morning depending how the next few games go. You happy now?

CBS is allowed to have one prime time game a season per a contract. Heard their might be some back room dealing gone on the get it moved to primetime. Just so you know YOU are the ONLY ONE crying. whining, bitching and complaining about LSU game being at night. Can't believe anyone would want kickoff with 90' temperature and 112% humidity.

Bama is IN BAMA. Of COURSE it's a day game. Next year, in BR, it's gonna be a NIGHT game, just like it was last year. And THREE years ago. And FIVE years ago. And SEVEN years ago. Do you see a pattern?

As for Auburn, you play them at night in years Florida is struggling.

Don't even play. LSU has the ability to reject one home day game a year and have it at night. So they choose Bama on even years and Florida/Auburn on odd years.

What I want is for your piece of shit school to put on some big boy pants and stop acting like you are Kentucky.

you mf'ers need to stop crying and bitching about kickoff times...bet the players dont. y'all need to hit the dollar store and restock your tampons.
Losers only complain about all that crap...
man up and play thems....

STTDB you PABs

LakerGator, please STFU and DIAF.

Bama is IN BAMA. Of COURSE it's a day game. Next year, in BR, it's gonna be a NIGHT game, just like it was last year. And THREE years ago. And FIVE years ago. And SEVEN years ago. Do you see a pattern?

Don't even play. LSU has the ability to reject one home day game a year and have it at night. So they choose Bama on even years and Florida/Auburn on odd years.

What I want is for your piece of shit school to put on some big boy pants and stop acting like you are Kentucky.

at bama '11 night
at bama '13 night
at bama '15 night
at bama '17 night

so what's this bama at bama a day game stuff? do you see a pattern?

never once heard of LSU rejecting an SEC day time kickoff to play at night. you do know kickoff is set two weeks in advance by the tv networks right?

as for the auburn game. the gators must have been struggling for the last 15-20 years because that is rarely a day game.

Lizard you are 100% FOS

The last 10 years of UF vs. LSU.

Looks "equitable" to me!

Are you serious?????

No dufus dipstick, I'm the instaGATOR. o_O

You'll have to look for Serious on some other board, so you should leave to begin your search elsewhere, and as soon as possible would be preferable... :cool:

Lizard you are 100% FOS

The last 10 years of UF vs. LSU.

Looks "equitable" to me!

You can't count the hurricane games. They threw everything sideways.

You can't count the hurricane games. They threw everything sideways.
That is a weak response after I showed you to be 100% wrong. in the other thread, you posted this - "but where UF gets 1-2 night games a decade against LSU, you get 4-5. That's where I have an issue." You also went back only 6 years, where as I went back a decade. I clearly showed that LSU had just as many night and day games as Florida. It is a fact, no way around it. Just admit you were mistaken and let it go.

That is a weak response after I showed you to be 100% wrong. in the other thread, you posted this - "but where UF gets 1-2 night games a decade against LSU, you get 4-5. That's where I have an issue." You also went back only 6 years, where as I went back a decade. I clearly showed that LSU had just as many night and day games as Florida. It is a fact, no way around it. Just admit you were mistaken and let it go.

I think, no.

But feel free to wander off my board.

Who cares...geez... lets talk uniform smack next.

I think, no.

But feel free to wander off my board.
Proved you wrong 100%, and this is your 2nd weak response. LSU and UF have the exact number of night and day games at home over the past 10 years. It is a fact, period. You got nothing...pathetic. Why should I leave? I post the truth, and just because t hurts your feelings, doesn't meanj I should leave. Toughen up buttercup.

Proved you wrong 100%, and this is your 2nd weak response. LSU and UF have the exact number of night and day games at home over the past 10 years. It is a fact, period. You got nothing...pathetic. Why should I leave? I post the truth, and just because t hurts your feelings, doesn't meanj I should leave. Toughen up buttercup.

You didn't prove shit.

As I said, your BIG home games always seem to be at night. UF has been up and down, so all the games haven't been that way. But we are up now, and we are staying up.

So tell you what, next year at this time, when the UF LSU game is at 3:30, you be sure to come back and tell me why that doesn't matter. And then again in 2021 when your home game against us is at night, and then in 2022 when it's at 3:30, and in 2023 when it's at night.

I think you get where this is going.

Now, f*ck off until next year. Or are you like those Georgia puzzies that were nonexistent on this board for the 20 years we were winning almost every game, then suddenly they win one and think that makes them something?

You didn't prove shit.

As I said, your BIG home games always seem to be at night. UF has been up and down, so all the games haven't been that way. But we are up now, and we are staying up.

So tell you what, next year at this time, when the UF LSU game is at 3:30, you be sure to come back and tell me why that doesn't matter. And then again in 2021 when your home game against us is at night, and then in 2022 when it's at 3:30, and in 2023 when it's at night.

I think you get where this is going.

Now, f*ck off until next year. Or are you like those Georgia puzzies that were nonexistent on this board for the 20 years we were winning almost every game, then suddenly they win one and think that makes them something?
Whatever time the SEC and networks decides to play the game is fine. You keep moving the goal post to fit your changing narrative. I have never seen a fan base, or maybe just one or two sore loser gator fans complain about kick off times as much as you. First it was LSU always gets night games vs. UF, and the gators always have to play LSU at home during the day. So unfair...wwwaaahhhh. Now its, when Gators are good, we have to play night games in BR, but when we are bad, we play day games in BR. You have a loser mentality. I guarantee not a single Gator coach or player gives a rat ass about kick off time. FYI - everyone with a pulse beat LSU in the 90's, tell me something I dont know...but not 20 years.

Whatever time the SEC and networks decides to play the game is fine. You keep moving the goal post to fit your changing narrative. I have never seen a fan base, or maybe just one or two sore loser gator fans complain about kick off times as much as you. First it was LSU always gets night games vs. UF, and the gators always have to play LSU at home during the day. So unfair...wwwaaahhhh. Now its, when Gators are good, we have to play night games in BR, but when we are bad, we play day games in BR. You have a loser mentality. I guarantee not a single Gator coach or player gives a rat ass about kick off time. FYI - everyone with a pulse beat LSU in the 90's, tell me something I dont know...but not 20 years.

You are so damn clueless, it's amusing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT