ADVERTISEMENT

One of the very few I’ll pull for LSU….

My 2 favorite teams are always the Gators and whoever is playing FSU. Been that way all my life and too old to change. I have several close friends who are Noles and they know how I feel and it's all good. :)

LSU dominated the first half and should have been up by 14+. But they let the nolies hang around and are about to get run out of the gym. Noles have a solid front but their secondary blows.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Noles are definitely a notch up better than last year. Travis has great peripheral vision avoiding sacks and making plays, and their defense is much faster. They are going to be dangerous this year no doubt, it’s sucks to say but they’re friggen light years ahead of us.

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
Noles are definitely a notch up better than last year. Travis has great peripheral vision avoiding sacks and making plays, and their defense is much faster. They are going to be dangerous this year no doubt, it’s sucks to say but they’re friggen light years ahead of us.
Nah. They were one missed facemask away from losing to us in tally last season. Light years ahead, nope. Slightly better, yep. Corn rows can't recruit but he has worked the heck out of the portal.

Yep with them getting that FCS team before us and us on the road @ Missouri the week prior I don't see an upset happening.

Nah. They were one missed facemask away from losing to us in tally last season. Light years ahead, nope. Slightly better, yep. Corn rows can't recruit but he has worked the heck out of the portal.
It’s 38-17 against the number 5 team in the country and Travis looks like he’s on fire. Compared to Mertz he’s in another universe. I’m not in denial, it’s is what it is.

It’s 38-17 against the number 5 team in the country and Travis looks like he’s on fire. Compared to Mertz he’s in another universe. I’m not in denial, it’s is what it is.
Lots of season. LSU defense is pretty bad. We tend to overreact after week 1. Let's see how the season plays out.

Reactions: gatorRAD
If anyone besides Clemson beats FSU it will be an upset but a team like NC is definitely capable of doing it on a good day. FSU has really plugged needs with legit portal players.

If anyone besides Clemson beats FSU it will be an upset but a team like NC is definitely capable of doing it on a good day. FSU has really plugged needs with legit portal players.
Noles schedule is softer than Georgia. Clemson only ranked team they have left. They don't play NC.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Noles schedule is softer than Georgia. Clemson only ranked team they have left. They don't play NC.
No one's schedule is softer than Georgia's...and you guys could at least try to improve our SOS. Also, as another poster pointed out, a lot of season left. We'll see what other teams step up, scUM? Pitt?

No one's schedule is softer than Georgia's...and you guys could at least try to improve our SOS. Also, as another poster pointed out, a lot of season left. We'll see what other teams step up, scUM? Pitt?
We won't help you in that category. Pitt blows and UM may be in worse shape than us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT