ADVERTISEMENT

Is - several merged threads - Mdfpalooza right here

Neither, if that's what he said.

Police shouldn't have immunity but we need to use common sense too. The safety of law-abiding citizens needs to take precedence over the safety of criminals.
seems a bit dog whistleeeee to me.

Anyone have any other explanations? Big joes economy is baffling most. Snorticia is hard to handle

Anyone have any other explanations? Big joes economy is baffling most. Snorticia is hard to handle

jack-nicholson-nodding-220-x-180-gif-u98uysvzxvz7lpsf.gif

• Love
Reactions: nail1988

and all the snowflakes do is complain, you really cannot make this stuff up. good tmes do indeed make weak men. Sad to see.

Donald.

Mr operation warp speed, Trump U and NFT's is for scams??? lol. how about reform the tax code stop spending so much and treat the all mighty dollar as king??? Where have all the conservatives gone??

You cannot be tethered to a preconceived idea and get into a debate with me. Search for the truth, reality isn’t that scary. You people would never survive in places like New York or Cali. Not a chance, it’s too competitive.

why cant more americans be pro freedom and smaller government??

why do they need to force themselves into groups or cliques?? muslims christians progressives social just warriors etc etc etc?? why are so many humans sheep like?? live free or die has always been my moto..

• Haha
Same people who let their kids free range. Same people who try to be their kids friend rather than parent. Same people who take out student loans to earn degrees in gender studies and are shocked with job options. Same people who expect guvmint to provide everything. Same people who want more and more services with the bill sent to their hard working prosperous neighbor they call "lucky".

• Angry
Same people who let their kids free range. Same people who try to be their kids friend rather than parent. Same people who take out student loans to earn degrees in gender studies and are shocked with job options. Same people who expect guvmint to provide everything. Same people who want more and more services with the bill sent to their hard working prosperous neighbor they call "lucky".
youre naming 98# of the country.

Sadly, America is past its prime. We got fat and lazy and it got away from us.

But we're diverse....so we got that going for us.
diversity isnt the issue, focus on the root causes of issues, not the part that triggers you..

diversity isnt the issue, focus on the root causes of issues, not the part that triggers you..
Root causes were too many hippy boomers + corporations taking over the country.

Diversity is an issue in that it replaces competition. Smaller government eliminates handouts that everybody loves.

Root causes were too many hippy boomers + corporations taking over the country.

Diversity is an issue in that it replaces competition. Smaller government eliminates handouts that everybody loves.
no, thats another trigger. root cause is people are tribal and not very bright and elect people that are crooked. they dont focus on whats important, which of course is the money, ie freedom that we all work for and save for..

no, thats another trigger. root cause is people are tribal and not very bright and elect people that are crooked. they dont focus on whats important, which of course is the money, ie freedom that we all work for and save for..
Boomers were the last generation raised with the expectation that we would support ourselves. We're paying for trying to take care of everyone no matter how much they contribute.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Boomers were the last generation raised with the expectation that we would support ourselves. We're paying for trying to take care of everyone no matter how much they contribute.
no, gen x is the same. i dont know what millenials and gen z think, although i dont think the issue is generational, i think its more systemic than that. the earlier generations had it much easier in many ways and more difficult in ways. as for asset bubbles and owning things, the older you are the better off you are. this is all part of the same issue i discuss.

I don’t think most Americans even understand small government vs big government. I think most people are just trying to get by. It’s hard to thrive when you’re constantly hanging on by a thread. Most people put to much faith in “the system” to take care of them, and took for granted that it will always be there and always look out for them. Big mistake

i agree with everything he is saying here. the electorate is clueless, always has been and likely always will be. its unfortunate that this is what we are left with..

SHEEP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT