ADVERTISEMENT

oh Thank God

Bull Gator
Sep 22, 2003
15390689_10212233322017494_3333742786557612458_n.jpg

Reactions: HardeeWildcatFan
I trust Shannon more than sidehat to call a good game. Talent has bailed sidehat out and that is why you get the big breakdowns against equal talent.

#2 WR **** Tyrie Cleveland's Fr season. Despite consistently getting open, he didn’t have more than three catches in any game this year. “As a young player, I got frustrated at times,” Cleveland admitted. “It wasn’t always the QB (but it was most of the time imo - iG). He didn’t always have time to make the read. But I just got frustrated. I’ll leave it at that.”

Coach (Doug) Nussmeier does a great job game-planning for us and putting us in the right position to make plays. We just have to make them, and it’d be a totally different offense.” --- Of course, what does an actual top quality player know about it, looking at it from the inside??? :rolleyes:

#2 DE ***** Antonneous Clayton's Fr season. “Basically, for me, this season was like a wake-up call,” Clayton said after the SEC championship game. “I wasn’t ready to play as a freshman as much as I thought.” Shortly after reporting to Florida, the 235-pound pass rusher lost 20 pounds because of an illness. His weight — and youth — hindered him in fall camp. Clayton developed a close relationship with Rumph during his recruitment. Coaches from around the country pursued Clayton until NSD, but he wanted to play for Rumph.

“He’s taught me a lot of things,” Clayton said. “Taught me how to be a man, taught me how to grow up, taught me how to manage things. It’s not just about football when you’re talking to that guy. He can have a long conversation with you about random stuff, but you’ll get something out of it.”

DC Geoff Collins was such a poor DC, that Temple has now made him their new HC.
2015 - #8 Total D, #11 Scoring D.
2016 - #6 in Total D, #10 in Scoring D.

So yep, Mc-staff are nothing but a bunch of no-talent losers. Forget about their B-2-B SECe-C, because if they aren't already NC's after their 1st 2 seasons at UF, then they're not any good as coaches. :confused:

Last edited:
You may be the biggest idiot on rivals. Basically all your posts are ridiculous strawmans arguing against things that only you have even said complete with girl like use of emojis.

While you are a total genius who never says idiot-chit while talking straight outta your clueless azz about stuff that you mostly haven't a clue about. You (and some others here) are proven to be incorrect on an almost daily basis, and so you resent it. Well, that just TFB, ain't it.... :p

It's funny because you think you know anything about anything. Sorry old man, I know you just learned to use a computer but copy n' pasting ain't a skill.

anytime people talk about actual football on boards people get really upset about it, that's why it's impossible.. because that's what Oozie does, points out the realistic things going on in a football game and on the field.

It's funny because you think you know anything about anything. Sorry old man, I know you just learned to use a computer but copy n' pasting ain't a skill.

Sorry punk-azz chump, but IF you live long enough to ever become an old man, then you might actually have a clue. (but only if you buy a dog and name him clue that is)

Read & Type is not the same thing as your own cut & paste skill set. o_O

I've been posting on rivals since 1999.
And I was using military computers (IBM 360's) 47 years ago. Later on, I had one of the first commercial computers in their infancy in the late 1970's, and have had many, continuously since then. But you're about as close to being correct as you are when you're talking outta you azz about sports...

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

anytime people talk about actual football on boards people get really upset about it, that's why it's impossible.. because that's what Oozie does, points out the realistic things going on in a football game and on the field.

People Upset???

Oooozzzzieee realistic?????

(numbers is clueless too more like it? or just suckin-up to ooze?)

OMG, I sure hope that doesn't 'UPSET' numbers too much.... ;)

Last edited:
I'm disappointed that all I get for a nickname is a couple extra O's added in. I'd expect someone as intelligent as Insta to be able to think a lil bit deeper. Actually, nah I didn't. :p;):D:rolleyes:

I'm disappointed that all I get for a nickname is a couple extra O's added in. I'd expect someone as intelligent as Insta to be able to think a lil bit deeper. Actually, nah I didn't. :p;):D:rolleyes:

Like these oozie?

Mad-Doggie -- I-Wish26 -- head-nailed-to-da-flor~~dog-poker~~dunnygator

:D:D

Reactions: oozie7
Keep it up, he's going to come back with a vengeance. Anger management issues.

Reactions: nail1988
Back to the point...weren't we good on defense? And we should be happy now? Seems like we lost the wrong coordinator.

Not from what a lot of people say. They say he was bailed out by real good talent and would have crashed next year and with equal talent offenses exposed his crappy calls.

I am sure more people hate Nuss by a long shot however.

I assume "dunny" is a play off of "dunce."

Which is more clever than "dummy gator."

Dunny is old-timey talk for outdoor toilet. I googled it. I think "oooozie" is a play off ooze, but I agree it's not Insta's best work. His best bitter nicknames are "boner's gone" for "Bringbackbonner" and "Dog poker" for "Irishpokerdog." Also very good is "Uninformed retard" for "Uniformed rere," but I made that one up.

Dunny is old-timey talk for outdoor toilet. I googled it. I think "oooozie" is a play off ooze, but I agree it's not Insta's best work. His best bitter nicknames are "boner's gone" for "Bringbackbonner" and "Dog poker" for "Irishpokerdog." Also very good is "Uninformed retard" for "Uniformed rere," but I made that one up.

LOL

His nicknames are actually his one redeeming quality.

Giving rise to the 'NOBODY EVER READS HIS POSTS' theory-claims-lies... :rolleyes:

<<<............ Me in my 'anger-management' class.... :p

And I'm happy to have made you twits infamous, with nothing more than a few insignificant nick-names, given out to some of the more insignificant twits posting here. :cool:

Thousands read, while only a very few ever make a single post. I'm mostly writing for those readers, not for the few 'mostly clueless twits' that weakly attempt to denigrate me. :confused:

So please continue, this is cheap (free) entertainment for me. o_O

You realize no one has ever claimed they don't read your posts right? That's the claim you made...the guy who supposedly has everybody on ignore but just takes them off on 'occasion' to see what they're saying about him. Seems legit.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
You realize no one has ever claimed they don't read your posts right? That's the claim you made...the guy who supposedly has everybody on ignore but just takes them off on 'occasion' to see what they're saying about him. Seems legit.

I see you skipped out on that Reading Comp class, instead of taking advantage of it.
I posted that when the season started, I took everyone off the list except for 2 A-holes.
That would be the dunny-goater stalker, and his idiot side-kick oooozzzziieeee.
Then I later posted that even they were off the ignore, so that I could slap their idiot faces for my own entertainment.

But wait, you knew all of that, you just needed to get your daily bs lies out of the way, right? :rolleyes:

Nobody reads MOST of what you post, InstaFool.... all you cut-n-paste crap is ignored[/QUOTE]

Right on time, and just as I said, you have a twit rival fan dog-poker, yappin' about what (everybody / nobody) does, instead of just stating what his own dumb azz is doing. :confused:

While he also brings up the fact that he doesn't know the difference between my read & type, and his own cut & paste type of crap... :cool:

I see you skipped out on that Reading Comp class, instead of taking advantage of it.
I posted that when the season started, I took everyone off the list except for 2 A-holes.
That would be the dunny-goater stalker, and his idiot side-kick oooozzzziieeee.
Then I later posted that even they were off the ignore, so that I could slap their idiot faces for my own entertainment.

But wait, you knew all of that, you just needed to get your daily bs lies out of the way, right? :rolleyes:

LOL. You lie so damn much you can't even keep your stories straight. Keep at it though. So we're supposed to believe you had everybody on ignore except for two people, yet you know what everybody has said about you even dating back to when you had them on ignore. How is that possible?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT