ADVERTISEMENT

Update: After 2+ years the VA Finally…

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
Saw me yesterday in West Palm beach…

Finally looked at my back, still waiting on other issues to be looked at. Hope Zelensky is enjoying his world tour and making it rain at the club.

Anyway…

Getting older gentleman. They Said I have severe arthritis in my back and a compression fracture that I have been dealing with.

Good news? God is good, I am in pain every day, but that means I am still alive gentlemen.

Oh, And I can still whip sissy boy libs with a broken back. 🤣

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
God Bless America!

Last edited:

Finally looked at my back, still waiting on other issues to be looked at. Hope Zelensky is enjoying his world tour and making it rain at the club.

Anyway…

Getting older gentleman. They Said I have severe arthritis in my back and a compression fracture that I have been dealing with.

Good news? God is good, I am in pain every day, but that means I am still alive gentlemen.

Oh, And I can still whip sissy boy libs witb a broken back. 🤣

God Bless America!
ALWAYS!!! LOL

Anyway…

God Bless America!
They can't fix it until they find it, so you're at least on the path to healing. Godspeed.

Reactions: RussellCasse

Anyway…

God Bless America!
Happy Thanksgiving and heal up. How does that work anyway? Were you injured in the service? Does the VA or the military pay disability?

Reactions: RussellCasse
Happy Thanksgiving and heal up. How does that work anyway? Were you injured in the service? Does the VA or the military pay disability?

Yes, in service and yes they compensate for injuries. Sometimes it takes a while, but they do it.

VA pays it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you sir, and Thank you for the well wishes.

Reactions: edgator44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT