ADVERTISEMENT

official say something nice about Willie

withoutregard

Baby Gator
Feb 6, 2014
we want him to be around for many many years

I like how he was congratulating Chauncey at midfield after the game, even offering to hold the very large Gator flag

Okay, this thread is actually hilarious. Can I play?

He doesn't look uncomfortable running through tradition (Tomahawk Chop, Fight Song, etc.) like Jimbolt did/does (ooof, him in cowboy boots at A&M)

His multiple losses have allowed Gators to fill the seats at Doak that would've been filled by noles...Thanks Willy

Back in his youth, they used to call him 'Wild Bill.'

But now they just call him 'Sweet Willie.'

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a gay-goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a gay-goater named dunny,

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Ouch. That hurts.

Never heard that before.

Oh wait....

Ouch. That hurts.

Never heard that before.

Oh wait...

Your reading Comp is about as good as expected.... (missed the update I see) :rolleyes:

There once was a
gay-goater named dunny,

Your reading Comp is about as good as expected.... (missed the update I see) :rolleyes:

There once was a
gay-goater named dunny,

When I said you should update your poetry, especially because it has awful rhythm to it, I didn't mean make it even worse.

And now I'm a gay-goater dunny?

Man that's impressive work kiddo.

Really hurts.

How will I ever recover?

When I said you should update your poetry, especially because it has awful rhythm to it, I didn't mean make it even worse.

And now I'm a gay-goater dunny?

Man that's impressive work kiddo.

Really hurts.

How will I ever recover?

Pitiful little attention beggar,
Both Totally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.
lonely despised drunk loser that he is...

I think that any recovery is highly unlikely, probably impossible from what I've seen here....:rolleyes:

His death threats from the fan base aren’t made up.

Yeah the guy that made a joke about him being lynched was obviously going to kill him.

We live in a very silly time where apparently everything is considered very serious and we must destroy anybody that cares to say anything, even if it's in very poor taste.

Funny, because those same people that demand social justice, will also demand to be the ones to dictate what you can and can't express, while heralding the first amendment when it suits their needs.

Yeah the guy that made a joke about him being lynched was obviously going to kill him.

We live in a very silly time where apparently everything is considered very serious and we must destroy anybody that cares to say anything, even if it's in very poor taste.

Funny, because those same people that demand social justice, will also demand to be the ones to dictate what you can and can't express, while heralding the first amendment when it suits their needs.

Yeah but at least he can point to a real threat. That’s why the admin backed him up. UF put out a statement basically saying: we looked into this and it’s bs.

I would also say that if you’re too stupid in this day and age to see what’s coming your way if you post a lynching threat, backed up by a no, I’m serious, against a black head coach in the South, then you made your bed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT