ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Thread: Florida @ Tennessee

We just ran the ball on first down and got a measles 2 yards.

UT knows we should run out the clock so of course they're defending against it.

Come on guys.

Wasn’t really the case the previous drives through. We’d get 3 or 4 yards on first then throw the next two downs.

Not even remotely the same. These dudes shut the offense down once they got up one score. We’re up 30, no reason to be needlessly stupid.

I agree but last drive we got 2 yds total on two runs.

On the positive side, Pruitt won’t quit running

More flags. Big lead but these are small details that must get fixed. Not picking up the first down on the pass. Lining up offsides. Get er fixed. Late hits.

Aaaand now they only need three touchdowns with a quarter left. We need to score two more TDS.

And that should do it. Thank god that DB didn’t get a hand on it. Cleveland finally doesn’t drop one either.

“No. Its coaching”

Yeah of course he look at Mullen to get the call. But he never would have made the correct read under Mac. And I doubt Mac and Nuss could have dialed up that perfect call

Thought 2019,may be 2020 but screw jorja and their one game winning streak.

Franks is learning to be a QB. Has a long ass ways to go but he’ll be at least average by year end. Nobody would have predicted that after last year.

The commentators were comparing him to Tebow earlier in the game!!! Myself and my wife laughed so hard and were saying there is noway Franks can be compared to Tebow, ever… Franks is slow as mollasses!!!

Franks is learning to be a QB. Has a long ass ways to go but he’ll be at least average by year end. Nobody would have predicted that after last year.

The commentators were comparing him to Tebow earlier in the game!!! Myself and my wife laughed so hard and were saying there is noway Franks can be compared to Tebow, ever… Franks is slow as mollasses!!!
Weight?

It’s kinda funny how every time Pierce gets in he goes untouched for like 50. I think he’s good but he hardly gets touched on his carries. Too bad we can’t bkock like that all the time.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT