ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Thread: Florida @ Tennessee

Dannygator1989

Bull Gator
Feb 28, 2005
Well, here we are.

Pretty big game in less than 3 hours now.

Alabama and TAMU punching it out but Bama definitely has the upper hand.

Georgia looks like they some weakness.

So what's up guys?

I wonder if we see a running qb package at all with one of the backups. Just to get the running game going.

UGA has incredible athletes. Their rbs and wideouts look like linebackers.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Barnburner shaping up between FSU and NIU. Nole loss and Gator win would give some life to this otherwise pretty low key college football day.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Alabama and A&M looks to be a real slobberknocker. Haven't seen the Georgia game yet.

We need this win vs Tennessee badly, that crowd of village people are gonna be liquored and loud.

I love that I can throw out a Nole loss at home to NIU and everybody has to kind of nod their head and concede that it could happen.

I wonder if we see a running qb package at all with one of the backups. Just to get the running game going.

UGA has incredible athletes. Their rbs and wideouts look like linebackers.

Yep they are becoming Bama # 2 as far as players go. Starting next season probably Georgia will just be reloading every year like Bama does.

A&M looks better than I thought they would. I said as soon as A&M hired Jimbo that it was only a matter of time before they started giving Bama fits, a bit ahead of schedule. Suspect Bama pulls away in the 2nd.

Will Grier going crazy agains k state. I’m surprised how invested I feel in his success. If he wins the Heisman and gets drafted high, I feel like it’s the ultimate statement on the Mac era. Like, wtf were you doing?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Great start so far. Defense tackling well and we’ve opened up some lanes running early for once.

Perine with another fumble, something that has been a problem for him. But all the armchair coaches cry about the offensive staff being stupid because they don’t give him more carries. SMH.

Was coming to post that Florida looked to be dominating, and the fumble just happened.

14-0 still looking good. Keep it up.

Cleveland’s hands are terrible. Get him off the field please. Every game multiple drops.

Perine made up for the fumble with the great on-side kick read but then we can't do anything with it.

Tennesee’s oline is bad but our dline is playing like we expected coming into this season. If they had tackled like this against UK we win by 10.

Reactions: EvilWayz
Great play by Feleipe. Started off with a read all the way on the left side of the field and kept his eyes downfield when moving out of the pocket. That was like his 3rd or 4th read. He’s getting better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT