ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Thread: Florida @ Tennessee

We are tackling a little better now and having Reese back is big. Not to mention it is a completely brand new defensive scheme they are learning under Grantham.

Very true. I haven’t been a big fan of Reese but for whatever reason he seems to make the defense function at a higher level despite his limitations. Hopefully he stays healthy.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Very true. I haven’t been a big fan of Reese but for whatever reason he seems to make the defense function at a higher level despite his limitations. Hopefully he stays healthy.
He’s smart, physical, good against the run and a darn good tackler. As long as he doesn’t have to cover anybody.

I agree about everything being said about Reese's value to the defense. Tennessee is pretty bad, though, and their O-line is horrible. But our defense came out tonight with focus and intensity and just took the game over from the very start. Franks was solid - fewer misreads and bad throws and several very tight, accurate throws. Coaches had the team well prepared and you can see definite progress. Mullen knows what he's doing and to win this game on the road the way they did was huge for the mindset moving forward.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT