ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Thread: Florida @ Tennessee

Why are we not running the ball when it’s been working? Love Mullen but he gets way too pass happy at times. We had a chance to kill some clock and wear them down and we threw all three downs.

Why are we not running the ball when it’s been working? Love Mullen but he gets way too pass happy at times. We had a chance to kill some clock and wear them down and we threw all three downs.

It hasn't been a huge advantage though.

Of course we have that good run for a first down negates by a holding.

Man signing a #2 corner this class might be as important as loading up on oline. Dean is a safety and has no business playing corner. Same with Edwards. The corner opposite Henderson is gonna get picked on all year.

This is really great to see. We’re not a great team but what you want to see with a good staff is improvement weak to weak and problem areas getting worked on. We couldn’t run for $hit the first two weeks and last week and tonight we’ve mixed up formations and tried different things to run, it’s working! Couldn’t tackle for $hit against UK Mullen talks about having more physical practices and we’ve been sticking ball carriers all night. Sign of a well coached team. We’ll be alright once the talent gets better.

Sorry but that was bad clock management the last two minutes with THREE times out left. They elect for 3 instead of getting 7...Not good IMHO...

Whenever your own fans are booing your team, that only shows what type of people those fans are. Theres a difference than booing a play or the play calling but booing every play? That is bad, really bad!!!

Reactions: ukalum1988
And the viles have to play Georgia in Athens next weekend.

After they drop that one, Coach Asparagus is gonna get a phone call first thing Sunday morning after the GA loss from fulmer telling him that he's taking over the team.

Wait.
And.
See.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Even up 27, am I the only one who cringes every time Franks drops back? Three years in and he seems like a great kid, but something is missing. Tennessee gets a TD here and game pressure applies...the fear of losing by 1—never mind. Interception. Go Gators.

And the flags are getting annoying now. So many. Even that one on Pruitt. Who will not be good.

Drop back, get edgy, roll right, throw an incompletion. Pattern

Even up 27, am I the only one who cringes every time Franks drops back? Three years in and he seems like a great kid, but something is missing. Tennessee gets a TD here and game pressure applies...the fear of losing by 1—never mind. Interception. Go Gators.

I agree with you, not really because of Franks though. I’m cringing because we’re up 30 and still throwing down the field. I’m all for staying aggressive but be smart too. Especially because they’re coming after us and forcing quick throws. Run the ball and get out of here with the W.

Reactions: kb851
Last one. WIth that lead, run it three time start bleeding this game out.

I agree with you, not really because of Franks though. I’m cringing because we’re up 30 and still throwing down the field. I’m all for staying aggressive but be smart too. Especially because they’re coming after us and forcing quick throws. Run the ball and get out of here with the W.

I'm sorry but since when do we WANT to start running out the clock in the third?

Run it up baby.

Plus we’ve been backed up on our own end zone too. If we were on the other side of the 50 then whatever.

When we’re up 30, struggling to move the ball, and we’re turnover prone. Win and go home. Work on the rest in practice next week.

We just ran the ball on first down and got a measles 2 yards.

UT knows we should run out the clock so of course they're defending against it.

Come on guys.

Also, as of right now Franks has only grown 15 passes in the game, and this one just went for a first down after they stuffed the run twice.

“Lol I like to think that somewhere Will Muschamp is reading this and thinking "are you effing serious? Y'all roasted me for that shit."”

Unfortunately we roasted Boom because he would run run run down 33 to 6!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT