ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive Line Questions ????

2hotrod

Gator Great
Gold Member
Apr 29, 2006
The more, I hear about how many high profile running backs we offer, and with the likes, of Alabama, and even Tennessee on these running backs short list of finalist it gives me concern. Why do I have concern? The main thing I took away from the 23 years in the US Army, is paying attention to detail. The offensive line play has been descent for passing downs here, but our offensive line has really struggled opening wholes, in the running game. In the last couple of years, Alabama's offensive line is the key to all of their success, without time Matt Jones is an average QB, not a heisman finalist, even Najee Harris benefited major from Alabama offensive line even though he's a very talented back. To sum it up Alabama's offensive line had three recipients to receive top awards for their play on the field, even Tennessee's offensive line produced a back that averaged 1,000 yards a season before he transferred to North Carolina. With the backs we now have this area has to be addressed if Mullen ever wants to attract top running backs to Florida, without transferring in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News