ADVERTISEMENT

Obama (always craving attention) calls out obscene coverage submersible got vs a migrant ship sinking

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
But Mr. Obama, I don't hear you speak of the obscene coverage of ONE black man being killed by a white cop vs the slaughter of young black men in your Chicago every weekend with hardly a drop of media coverage. So Mr. Obama, until you go to Chicago and speak of that, please spare us the lesson on media coverage.

Obama calls out ‘obscene inequality’ in news coverage of OceanGate sub tragedy and sinking of migrant ship

This clown just won't go away will he? Always has to be the center of attention spewing his "inequality" BS.
The media will need a distraction.

The bench is getting thin if we’re talking about subs and ex presidents complaining about the media.

Reactions: NavigatorII
“President who leveraged the federal government against his political enemies complains about inequality, full story at 10”
Bingo. He gets a perpetual hall pass on all of his indiscretions doesn't he?

But Mr. Obama, I don't hear you speak of the obscene coverage of ONE black man being killed by a white cop vs the slaughter of young black men in your Chicago every weekend with hardly a drop of media coverage. So Mr. Obama, until you go to Chicago and speak of that, please spare us the lesson on media coverage.

Obama calls out ‘obscene inequality’ in news coverage of OceanGate sub tragedy and sinking of migrant ship

Agreed with the ocean gate sub comment. Who cares. Those guys played stupid games and won deadly prizes.

Yeah, and he won’t do anything about reducing crime in Chicago.

Agreed with the ocean gate sub comment. Who cares. Those guys played stupid games and won deadly prizes.

I can't agree more about the Libyans assaulting Italy's beach head. Who cares? The Kenyan is a Muzzie through and through.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
I do not actually hate many people. However, I hate him and his wife. He hates my Country..so does she. He is one of the worst racists I have ever seen. I will never forgive him for letting islamic terrorists have a pass. He protected them, instead of killing them, and refused to call that horrendous religion out for what it is. This is a guy who attended Rev Wrights church of "God D@@@ America for 20 years. I know EXACTLY who this POS is.

Reactions: BCSpell and jb1215
I do not actually hate many people. However, I hate him and his wife. He hates my Country..so does she. He is one of the worst racists I have ever seen. I will never forgive him for letting islamic terrorists have a pass. He protected them, instead of killing them, and refused to call that horrendous religion out for what it is. This is a guy who attended Rev Wrights church of "God D@@@ America for 20 years. I know EXACTLY who this POS is.
And then, when Rev Wright's hate speech became very public, Obama dumped him like a bag of dung. Obama showing his true character.

I'd call Obama a prick but that's part of a man which he is not. That POS did more to harm our country until the slug we have now was "elected."

The Kenyan Kommie was a economic and foreign policy disaster. He did nothing for the black community leaving them with little hope. The Kenyan was more interested in propping up his moose-limb brothers up in the Owebama-brotherhood.

He spoke on Chicago plenty of times. Perfect example of living in a bubble. You probably never knew this, smh.

• Haha
Reactions: emekz1 and nail1988

Don't let these guys tell you that nobody cares about Chicago or that nobody is even trying.

Reactions: emekz1
He spoke on Chicago plenty of times. Perfect example of living in a bubble. You probably never knew this, smh.

poor-baby-cry.gif

As usual, KalimGoodman misses the point and He doesn't know what he's talking about. The point of the thread was media coverage of events and my criticism of Obama is his lack of criticism for the little media coverage of blacks killed in Chicago. It wasn't about how much Obama had spoken on the subject.

It's just another example of KalimGoodman's inability to understand what the point of a thread topic is without inventing something not there.

So one more time, Obama was talking about media coverage which is what I was talking about relative to black murders in Chicago and why Obama wasn't more critical of the lack of media coverage. SMH indeed.

• Haha
Obozo? Yes, you got something right which is unusual. 😂
He didn't get anything right. He got it totally wrong as he completely missed the point of the thread, which was media coverage and NOT Obama's personal track record on speaking about the subject.

He didn't get anything right. He got it totally wrong as he completely missed the point of the thread, which was media coverage and NOT Obama's personal track record on speaking about the subject.
You misunderstood me. Obozo doesn't know what he's gurgling about. Might have something to do with that gay gene that brought him together with Big Mike. 😂

Maybe Obama and Jussie Smollet both from Chicago can file lawsuits about ice cream parlors serving more vanilla scoops than chocolate. Yeah, it’s gotten that bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
The REAL question is …. When will this cheap, hyena, race card pimping by Obama, Sharpton and the pathetic rest finally “jump the shark” on the sad, desperate, pointless crying wolf pieces of shit rhetoric. Anyone?

Don't let these guys tell you that nobody cares about Chicago or that nobody is even trying.
I get it.

With that said, I live in West Michigan and work in down town Chicago. I saw what happened during Covid. It tragically stands next to San Francisco as an archetype of failed progressive policies. And the citizens just vote for more progressive individuals. At some point it is on the individuals to stand up and make a difference.

You misunderstood me. Obozo doesn't know what he's gurgling about. Might have something to do with that gay gene that brought him together with Big Mike. 😂
Naw I definitely got it right. Obama always spoke about Chicago and the media is covering it. Fox is always talking about Chicago, that is why you guys even know about Chicago.

Orange just messed up when he included Chicago.

I get it.

With that said, I live in West Michigan and work in down town Chicago. I saw what happened during Covid. It tragically stands next to San Francisco as an archetype of failed progressive policies. And the citizens just vote for more progressive individuals. At some point it is on the individuals to stand up and make a difference.
Sure, criticize the policies. That's always fair but don't let these conservatives make you think that nobody/black people talk about Chicago, that is just false. They do a lot and try many things. Obama once criticized the media about not covering how much people try to stop the crime in Chicago.

Chicago is just a pawn city for some conservatives. It's really sad because if they really cared about crime, they would talk about how Chicago murder rate isn't even top 5.

Orange loves to bring up Chicago in negative ways but knows nothing about the city, unlike you.

Sure, criticize the policies. That's always fair but don't let these conservatives make you think that nobody/black people talk about Chicago, that is just false. They do a lot and try many things. Obama once criticized the media about not covering how much people try to stop the crime in Chicago.

Chicago is just a pawn city for some conservatives. It's really sad because if they really cared about crime, they would talk about how Chicago murder rate isn't even top 5.

Orange loves to bring up Chicago in negative ways but knows nothing about the city, unlike you.
Would you walk downtown Chicago at night?

• Love
Per KalimGoodman: "Obama once criticized the media about not covering how much people try to stop the crime in Chicago."
Maybe he can tell the board when and where that was, like provide a source, cause I'd like to see it.

At least with his statement, KalimGoodman finally stumbled upon the point of the thread, accidentally I'm sure.

Last edited:
Naw I definitely got it right. Obama always spoke about Chicago and the media is covering it. Fox is always talking about Chicago, that is why you guys even know about Chicago.

Orange just messed up when he included Chicago.
I was neither talking to you nor addressing you.

e17c7883-671a-49c1-aa4c-d7609d88047b_text.gif

• Haha
Kalim: yours is a good post and point.

Captain’s is the key here. The answer is “no”, especially south of millennium and grant park.

I grew up in Manhattan under Koch. Rudy actually did a somewhat brilliant job in cleaning up NYC - at least Manhattan and contiguous parts of queens and Brooklyn.

With that said, there are parts of Harlem (starting at 97th street) along with Chicago that I would like be beat up if not killed if I walked there at night. I have had hospital security teams tell me this in my consulting work, and even a paramedic team in Gary Indiana after I totaled my car in a multi-car accident on I-94 took me to Methodist hospital so that I would be safe. It is not just some perverse Fox driven ideation.

I am sure that black communities talk about it. I have to imagine they want to make a massive difference.

It’s the decades long problem of breaking the cycle.

You need to have two parent families pushing and disciplining their kids to stay in school and be focused like the Asian, Jewish and other families do. Need to call the cops to aggressively take out gang members. Need to stop illegal immigration infrastructure which is flooding the streets with guns and fentanyl. Need to shut down the teachers union when they put their needs above the kiddos.-

These are hard conversations. My critique of Obama is that for as gifted a politician and leader that he is, he never got into those hard problems. Tell Randi W - to her face - to stop.

The kids in the inner city have so much potential. The issues though are increasingly though of their own doing.

And you know who cares the least about the progressive policies that are supposed to help the plight of inner city blacks? Asians. The are quiet and disciplined so will say little, but when referendums come up in SF, for example, their voting output is clear.

• Wow
I wouldn't walk down plenty of places at night. This isn’t limited to Chicago. I wouldn't walk through Luzerne county, PA for a concern of white supremacist. So, I don't see your point.

Kalim: yours is a good post and point.

Captain’s is the key here. The answer is “no”, especially south of millennium and grant park.

I grew up in Manhattan under Koch. Rudy actually did a somewhat brilliant job in cleaning up NYC - at least Manhattan and contiguous parts of queens and Brooklyn.

With that said, there are parts of Harlem (starting at 97th street) along with Chicago that I would like be beat up if not killed if I walked there at night. I have had hospital security teams tell me this in my consulting work, and even a paramedic team in Gary Indiana after I totaled my car in a multi-car accident on I-94 took me to Methodist hospital so that I would be safe. It is not just some perverse Fox driven ideation.

I am sure that black communities talk about it. I have to imagine they want to make a massive difference.

It’s the decades long problem of breaking the cycle.

You need to have two parent families pushing and disciplining their kids to stay in school and be focused like the Asian, Jewish and other families do. Need to call the cops to aggressively take out gang members. Need to stop illegal immigration infrastructure which is flooding the streets with guns and fentanyl. Need to shut down the teachers union when they put their needs above the kiddos.-

These are hard conversations. My critique of Obama is that for as gifted a politician and leader that he is, he never got into those hard problems. Tell Randi W - to her face - to stop.

The kids in the inner city have so much potential. The issues though are increasingly though of their own doing.

And you know who cares the least about the progressive policies that are supposed to help the plight of inner city blacks? Asians. The are quiet and disciplined so will say little, but when referendums come up in SF, for example, their voting output is clear.
That's the other point. Have Fox, Newsmax or OANN ever covered the people speaking out against violence in Chicago? To my knowledge, nope because they don't care. Chicago is a pawn, a talking point.

Obama was too scared as president. That's one of my biggest criticism of him. He was way to concerned about his image. He could've done more.

I wouldn't walk down plenty of places at night. This isn’t limited to Chicago. I wouldn't walk through Luzerne county, PA for a concern of white supremacist. So, I don't see your point.
If that is true, and it well may be, we would (or should) call that out as a problem versus a "I do not see your point". So, I call that out as a problem - a major one.

Same with Chicago.

You, me, Captain, should be able to walk around any place in this country free from bodily harm, abuse, etc. I walk down Harlem to the Apollo and people ignore me or give me the side-eye, whatever.

Further, the harm in "Chicago" is that this is, predominantly, "black on black" crime. Spike Lee called it out three decades ago in his classic, "Do the Right Thing". Little has changed. Instead, people focus on the police - versus the real problem - the culture (which is ways and norms of living, etc., not to be confused with how, say, a Questlove would proudly (as he should) talk about "The Culture" in Hip Hop terms.

If that is not the case, then we should look to directly address it.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
If that is true, and it well may be, we would (or should) call that out as a problem versus a "I do not see your point". So, I call that out as a problem - a major one.

Same with Chicago.

You, me, Captain, should be able to walk around any place in this country free from bodily harm, abuse, etc. I walk down Harlem to the Apollo and people ignore me or give me the side-eye, whatever.

Further, the harm in "Chicago" is that this is, predominantly, "black on black" crime. Spike Lee called it out three decades ago in his classic, "Do the Right Thing". Little has changed. Instead, people focus on the police - versus the real problem - the culture (which is ways and norms of living, etc., not to be confused with how, say, a Questlove would proudly (as he should) talk about "The Culture" in Hip Hop terms.

If that is not the case, then we should look to directly address it.
I don't disagree with you about safety but that's not reality. I can't ever see a time where it's "safe" everywhere.

There are jails for a reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT