ADVERTISEMENT

O.T: UF becomes first Florida school to be named a top ten public University

tenor.gif

Reactions: BucaNole
Just another example of why the University of Florida is the premiere school in this state. Still waiting for that information on your football facilities @BucaNole . You know like an actual source on that stand alone facility you said was in the works?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
So say fans of universities that are the safe school for most academically gifted students

Everyone knows, it's only the fat pedo losers that care about academics after they get out in the real world and make their own cash. It's embarrassing given yore pimping a public school in the first place.

Everyone knows, it's only the fat pedo losers that care about academics after they get out in the real world and make their own cash. It's embarrassing given yore pimping a public school in the first place.
Got those sources on that stand alone facility my friend?

How do you suppose you GET a job and earn your own cash, jackass. Or are you suggesting a degree from Western Kentucky and Harvard are worth the same.

Also, are you saying you are well versed in the ways of fat pedo losers?

serveimage

@BucaNole let's just get down to the facts. You made up a lie, based upon a presumption that our athletic department was poor and uncommitted, while your's was flush with cash and held all the answers. You haven't responded to my inquiries on your sources or linked any stories.

Your tale might have started as an uninformed post, but your ignorance of the facts have turned you into a liar on this regard. If your story turns out to be accurate, meaning you can back up your initial post I will apologize. I have no malice for FSU, I just wish people wouldn't make crap up to make their point. I realize there is no further point on asking you about this and you don't have a valid retort. This is my last thought on your story, have a good day sir or madame.

So, it is only the important stuff that Florida fans care about. That seems to be your platform.

Bless your little heart.

So nice to see you guys have put away the children's games like football to only focus on academics. Must make you and your brethren proud. So, can we now dispense with that ridiculous contest we call a football "game" every thanksgiving weekend? It sucks that schools like us and UGA get sucked into these charity games.

Doesn’t UF have one of the best athletic programs in the country as well? Like top 5 in the country?

It’s good to be both a higher academic and athletic institution. Not many schools can say that.

So nice to see you guys have put away the children's games like football to only focus on academics. Must make you and your brethren proud. So, can we now dispense with that ridiculous contest we call a football "game" every thanksgiving weekend? It sucks that schools like us and UGA get sucked into these charity games.

We’re still waiting on your practice facility proof. It’s hilarious how you keep dodging the question, though.

Doesn’t UF have one of the best athletic programs in the country as well? Like top 5 in the country?

It’s good to be both a higher academic and athletic institution. Not many schools can say that.

Not many schools have committed to winning in... gymnastics right? I don't know anything about those sports so I don't have a lot of input.

Your sources sir? Stand alone football facility, 75 million dollar game changer.

Don’t worry, he’ll dodge th question like always because he’s full of it. Hilarious how he thinks we’re not dedicated to football though when our overall athletic program is top notch. But we aren’t committed to the biggest money maker, makes sense.

Things are changing with Mullen on boards, can’t wait. He was here when UF owned FSU so he knows what it takes.

Don’t worry, he’ll dodge th question like always because he’s full of it. Hilarious how he thinks we’re not dedicated to football though when our overall athletic program is top notch. But we aren’t committed to the biggest money maker, makes sense.

Things are changing with Mullen on boards, can’t wait. He was here when UF owned FSU so he knows what it takes.
Whenever he posts on here questioning our athletic departments commitment to winning I am going to bring up his lie. When he admits it the question will stop. Stop trolling with trolling.

He can always use the ignore functio if he can't admit his lie to us. It's just a message board guy, admit you were wrong. All of us have been before and likely will again.

He obviously like conversing with Gator fans, since you are here. The Florida-FSU series is great, Florida will rise up again.

Last edited:

Have you seen Florida play lately? How would you qualify it? Great?

Who said we were focusing only on academics? We like football. We like all sports. We have one of the best, if not the best athletic programs in the country. We also like academics. We have one of the best academic Universities in the country. These are not hard things to keep in one's mind at the same time. As long as one's mind is capable of reasoning past a 5th grade level.

How would you qualify FSU in the early to mid 2000s? Emerald Nut bowl appearances satisfy your thirst as an elite program?

Live in the past much? we're talking UF TODAY. It's a bad football program and a horrible product to watch on the field. I've stated this before, but I have several business dealings in the Tampa area and know quite a few bullgators that will openly speak, in confidence of course, as to the state of the program at UF and the direction going forward. They are all, to a man, worried that the athletic department is incapable of righting the ship and were very distressed bringing in a 4th choice to head the program post Mac.

Live in the past much? we're talking UF TODAY. It's a bad football program and a horrible product to watch on the field. I've stated this before, but I have several business dealings in the Tampa area and know quite a few bullgators that will openly speak, in confidence of course, as to the state of the program at UF and the direction going forward. They are all, to a man, worried that the athletic department is incapable of righting the ship and were very distressed bringing in a 4th choice to head the program post Mac.
Well FSU was awesome this year on the gridiron and then they went and hired a guy that has a 10-35 record against teams with a winning record. Taggart is even a worse than I initially thought after learning of that fact. I didn’t realize Taggart was that bad.

In the present we have a top notch academic ranking, defending baseball champions, #1 ranked softball and baseball programs, an NCAA tournament team in mens basketball, great gymnastics program, track and field.

We are commiting more than 100 million dollars to a new baseball stadium and a stand alone football complex.

You are coming off a 7-5 season, your star QB is coming back from a serious injury and you lost your head coach. Now about that football facility, sources please.

In the present we have a top notch academic ranking, defending baseball champions, #1 ranked softball and baseball programs, an NCAA tournament team in mens basketball, great gymnastics program, track and field.

We are commiting more than 100 million dollars to a new baseball stadium and a stand alone football complex.

You are coming off a 7-5 season, your star QB is coming back from a serious injury and you lost your head coach. Now about that football facility, sources please.

Hey, I think you guys have a great gymnastics program. And I'm really proud that you guys value the sport so highly. Truly, good for you guys!

Hey, I think you guys have a great gymnastics program. And I'm really proud that you guys value the sport so highly. Truly, good for you guys!
Our 300 million dollar football complex is top notch. Shame our football players have to compete against a poor little sister like FSU, at that dumpy little fairgrounds you call a stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT