ADVERTISEMENT

Non-panic Recruiting....

And yet we will still beat you. Sad, isn't it?

Yes, it was sad to watch the former DC John Janzeck snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory 2 years in a row.

But like the many of best of Muschamp's recruits, Janzeck is gone. Unlike the many of best of Muschamp's recruits, he was replaced by someone BETTER.

Yes, it was sad to watch the former DC John Janzeck snatch defeat from the jaws of Victory 2 years in a row.

But like the many of best of Muschamp's recruits, Janzeck is gone. Unlike the many of best of Muschamp's recruits, he was replaced by someone BETTER.
I'm pretty sure the UF win streak over UT dates back to much longer than just 2 years. It's been so long that even I lost track.

Before you go off and act like you know anything, go see what your ypg did in the years Jancek was at UT, I think you will find your ypg and I know for a fact ppg, declined every year under him as DC. Now I am not saying that UT won't be better and won't beat UF, but you keep firing everybody under the sun and soon it will come to light that CBJ is the problem as he did nothing but ride the coatails of Brian Kelly to a job he was not ready for

But like the many of best of Muschamp's recruits, Janzeck is gone.
Unlike the many of best of Muschamp's recruits, he was replaced by someone BETTER.
Seems to me that over the last decade, tennis-sea has hired MANY better coaches, that they have ended up firing for incompetence.... :confused:

Yep, and the Mad-Dog projected that last year tennis-sea's offense was so good, and UF's defense was so bad, that the score was gonna be UT 31 - 7 UF. :oops:
Then this bandwagon disappeared off his own board for 3-4 weeks... :rolleyes:

You'll need a BOULDER size grain of salt to take anything this mouth-foamer posts. o_O

That, or a really good sense of humor for the clueless.... :D

96. #2 DT/DE CeCe Jefferson 6-1 270 So ***** - Glen St. Mary
54. #21 DT Khairi Clark 6-2 326 rsSo **** - Hollywood, FL
57. #6 DT Caleb Brantley 6-2 300 rsJr **** - Crescent City, FL
91. #12 DT/DE Joey Ivie 6-3 290 Sr **** - Dade City, FL

17. RUSH Jordan Sherit 6-4 251 rsJr **** - Vero Beach, FL (OLB/DE)
97. RUSH Justus Reed 6-3 242 rsSo **** - Clearwater, FL (OLB/DE)

34. #1 ILB Alex Anzalone 6-3 237 Sr ***** - Wyomissing, PA
13. #3 ILB Daniel McMillian 6-1 227 Sr **** - Jacksonville, FL
25. #5 OLB Mat Rolin 6-3 220 rsJr **** - Ashburn, VA

#2 CB Jalen Tabor 6-0 199 Jr *****
#14 CB Quincy Wilson 6-1 211 Jr ****

#5 CB/Nic/FS Chauncey Gardner 5-11 205 Fr ****
#9 Nic/CB Duke Dawson 5-10 202 Jr **** (2 Spring game Int's, 1 TD)
#14 FS Nick Washington 6-0 198 rsJr ****

#5 SS Marcus Maye 6-0 210 Sr ****
#8 FS Marcell Harris 6-1 207 rsJr ****

So nope, not a bit of talent or experience in the Gator D for 2016... :rolleyes:

ESPN Updated Top 300's - 4-27-16 - Gators for 2017:

#12 WR Daquon Green 6-1 186 **** 84 - Tampa

#6 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-4 204 **** 82 - Fort Lauderdale

#2 TE-H Kemore Gamble 6-4 216 **** 81 - Miami

#26 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-7 300 **** 80 - Miami

Slow, steady, quality recruits in building up Mc-staff's next class.

And if you know how they evaluate the recruits, the in-depth way they go about their evaluations, then you'd know why I like them the best now days.... :cool:
(and if you don't know, then) :p

ESPN Updated Top 300's - 4-27-16 - Gators for 2017:

#6 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-4 204 **** 82 - Fort Lauderdale

#2 TE-H Kemore Gamble 6-4 216 **** 81 - Miami

Slow, steady, quality recruits in building up Mc-staff's next class.

And if you know how they evaluate the recruits, the in-depth way they go about their evaluations, then you'd know why I like them the best now days.... :cool:
(and if you don't know, then) :p

If we hold Telfort (doesn't sound too good right now) we are off to a good start offensively. BUT remeber these guys have run offenses to go with Saban's defenses. Right now our defensive talent level is as low as it has been in years, so it will be interesting to see how this works out

Wait which one of Muschamps recruits?

The one you jumped on the wagon as "most overrated SEC player" Vernon Hotgrease (as you famously nicknamed him)?

The roided up QB?

The rapist QB (as you labeled him)?

All of those soft linemen as you claimed them to be?

All of the convicts who you and the Irish26 twit tried to down?

WR DeMarcus Robinson that Irish followed his every personal move

RB Poopie Pants Lane?

All the recruits you downed for losing to Georgia Southern?

You spent like 4 plus years downing Muschamps recruits but now we are doomed and gloomed without them.

What's going to get infected this September after UF beats UT? Your typing fingers.

Lord the circles you talk.

Reactions: instaGATOR

The one you jumped on the wagon as "most overrated SEC player" Vernon Hotgrease (as you famously nicknamed him)?

The roided up QB?

RB Poopie Pants Lane?

You spent like 4 plus years downing Muschamps recruits but now we are doomed and gloomed without them.

What's going to get infected this September after UF beats UT? Your typing fingers.

That's a solid fact filled claim about UF's 2016 Defense all right.

#'s 2-9-14 CB's
#'s 5-8-14-21 S's
#'s 1-3-5 LB'ers
#'s 2-2-27 DE's
#'s 2-6-21 DT's

#9 P Johnny Townsend 6-1 202 rsJr *** - Orlando, FL (2015 44.8 yds/punt)
#1 K JuCo) Eddy Pineiro 6-0 178 rsFr *** - Miami, FL - (flip from Bama)
#1 LS Ryan Farr 6-0 220 So *** - Henderson NV (Rubio *****) - W-O

Nope, no talent or experienced players on the D, or on the ST's.

DC Geoff Collins - 1996 > 2015
~ 2014 At MsSt - His defense produced the second-most sacks (37) in the SEC and was the nation’s #1 red zone defense, as opponents scored on just 63.64 percent of their chances in the red zone.

Assist HC, Co/DC & LB'ers Randy Shannon - 1992 > 2015
3 NC's as a player and coach.
~ 2014 At Ark - He led a linebacker unit that helped Arkansas rank 12th in the country and second in the SEC in rushing defense (114.62)
~ Before becoming head coach at Miami, he was the school’s DC for 6 seasons (2001-06) and coached top 10 defenses in five of those six seasons.

DL Chris Rumph - 2002 > 2015
~ 2014 at Tex, Rumph helped produced one of the best defensive line units in the nation while helping Charlie Strong's defense rack up 3.1 sacks per game (11th nationally).
~ Prior to his time in Austin, Rumph spent 3 seasons as the DL coach at Ala under Nick Saban.

DB Torrian Gray - 2000 > 2015
~ Gray spent the past 17 years coaching the defensive back position, including two years in the National Football League with the Chicago Bears.
~ In his 10 seasons at VaTech coaching the DB's, his unit allowed just 185.0 passing yards per game and a 106.5 opponent passer rating –

Plus the defensive coaching staff only has HS resumes'.... :rolleyes:

They're Doomed.... o_O ------------------------- :D

Last edited:

The roided up QB?

RB Poopie Pants Lane?

Muschump recruited very good talent on defense. That is established fact. Offensively? Well he seemed to overlook the need for OL and W/Rs. Talented Q/Bs seemed to leave with great regularity.

I'm happy Hotgrease is gone. Same with Neal, Bullard, McNeil, McCalister, Poole, Taylor, Morrison, Robinson, McGee, etc. Wish them long and successful NFL careers. They WON'T be on the field this September.

Many of their replacements are shall we say, unproven. We went through the growing pains of having to play 37 TRUE Freshmen in the last 2 years along with a bunch of RSFreshmen. You ain't going to like having to depend on Freshmen. While they are very eager to play, they make mistakes. Watch and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
hotgrease? lol

you should be worried about the vol killer that the vols are making more angry by the day.

just start the vid at about 9:47

Muschump recruited very good talent on defense. That is established fact. Offensively? Well he seemed to overlook the need for OL and W/Rs. Talented Q/Bs seemed to leave with great regularity.

I'm happy Hotgrease is gone. Same with Neal, Bullard, McNeil, McCalister, Poole, Taylor, Morrison, Robinson, McGee, etc. Wish them long and successful NFL careers. They WON'T be on the field this September.

Many of their replacements are shall we say, unproven. We went through the growing pains of having to play 37 TRUE Freshmen in the last 2 years along with a bunch of RSFreshmen. You ain't going to like having to depend on Freshmen. While they are very eager to play, they make mistakes. Watch and see.

It will interesting to see what Mr. Ed produces with # 21 # 13 # 34 ( current class) ? :D:D MisChimp was always in the top 10:eek::eek:

2016 (iG) OL Projections:

RT Martez Ivey 6-5 312 So - Fred Johnson So - S.Forsythe 6-7 309 Fr EE
RG Antonio Riles 6-4 311 rsJr - R.Desir-Jones rsFr - N.Buchanan rsFr
C Cam Dillard rsJr - T.J. McCoy 6-1 295 rsFr - #8 OC Brett Heggie 6-3 314 Fr
LG Tyler Jordan 6-4 295 So - K.Harkless rsSo - Brandon Sandifer rsFr
LT David Sharpe 6-6 334 Jr - Andrew Mike rsSo - M.Benalcazar Sr

I don't see but two true Fr in the OL's 3 deep, and one of them was an early enrollee.
WR is the only position where 1-2 of them might eventually earn a starting spot. o_O
(this mouth-foamer is as clueless as usual) :confused:
================

Ole dust-bowler with his head-nailed-to-da-flor must have missed this 2016 FACT:
#14 UF - 14 months at school :cool: - Jim McElwain

#20 OK - 19 years at school
- Slob Swoops

* While listing the current 'early' recruit class rankings is just as relevant as his usual posts are.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
It will interesting to see what Mr. Ed produces with # 21 # 13 # 34 ( current class) ? :D:D MisChimp was always in the top 10:eek::eek:

2011 Musclecramp: ESPN #12, 247 #11, so you're incorrect yet again. :p

#12 WR Daquon Green 6-1 186 **** 84, 79/300

#6 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-4 204 **** 82, 147/300

#2 TE-H Kemore Gamble 6-4 216 **** 81, 237/300
(the clueless :confused: at rivals are still listing him as a 3 star WR)
UF recruited him at HIS chosen college position, TE.

#26 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-7 300 **** 80, 258/300
--------------

#3-WR James Robinson IV 6-3 196 **** 87, 21/300 - Lakeland (a rivals 5 star)
As of 4-15-16 he has UF as his #1 Lean. He already has 27 offers and counting....

FL's #1 HS Ath/CB/Slot Bruce Judson 5-9 202 **** 80, 268/300, has UF as his #1 lean.

How many eventually join, stick, flip - in or out, and sign their LOI will have to wait until NSD, just like always. :rolleyes: -- Unless of course they choose to join the dozen or so that were Gator early enrollees for 2016.

Last edited:
On Recruiting Florida: “For us, it’s first and foremost,” McElwain said at the Tampa Gator Club. “We try to do as good a job as we can do in our surrounding areas and try to get the ones that fit for us.”
Yep, I'd rather have the one's that WANT to be Gators, as opposed to those that just WANT to get paid... :oops:
Let those others go to Ole Miss or Forest Gump's Al-la-bama....

“I think the biggest thing for us is to make sure we get them on our campus and they can see all the really good things that we have,” McElwain said. And yet, it’s not for everybody." :cool:

UF Coaches don't get fired over what some recruit ranking service rates their players.
Instead, Coaches get retained on their teams W/L on the field, and in UF's case their 'off the field' performance. --- "So Shall it be Spoken -- So Shall it be Done" o_O

No matter where the services rank this kid, imoho he'd be one of UF's Top 5 recruits for the 2017 cycle.

#2 Ath Devan Barrett 6-1 190 **** - Tampa
Although he’s 253rd nationally in the 247Sports Composite, I'd put him in my own Top 100 on his versatility alone. He will likely be a RB or DB (DB/K-PR at UF) in college, but he plays 9 different positions :eek: for Tampa Catholic. On defense, Barrett has lined up at every spot except DT. He also does some wildcat QB formations and flexes out as a WR, along with his kick/punt return duties.

So while the recruiting services put him in the lower end of the Top 300, the offers keep on pouring in from the college coaching staffs. Colleges have taken notice. Barrett currently holds more than 3 dozen offers, and 10 have come from SEC schools. Currently he says that he's most comfortable with UF and AU.
===========

#2 ssDE Zachary Carter 6-5 250 **** - Tampa, FL
He currently has 40+ offers, with 1. UF, and 2. Clemp's-son in the lead for him. (lifetime Gator fan)

He's another in a long line of future Gator/NFL DE's,,, I hope. Hillsborough HS in Tampa has been a long standing pipe-line of quality players for the Gators through past decades. I'm hoping he's the next in line.
“I want to be a broadcast journalist," -- Unlike Clem, UF has one of the top Journalism schools in the Nation.
Perhaps we could get Gator / All Pro DE Kevin Carter to drop by for a chat with him?
Now there's a 'top quality' roll model for Zachary....

Talk about Top Quality Book-Ends if UF could land both of them for 2017!
I could see both of these guys going in the NFL 1st round after their UF careers....

~ Parks to Carter -- "Let's meet-up at the QB" chomp
chomp

#2 wsDE Jarez Parks 6-5 255 ***** - Sebastian River, FL
He grew up being a Florida Gator fan, so UF is at least 'in the running' for him. We want the guys that WANT to be Gators. And after football, the World-Wide Gator Network is where he'll want to be (or wish he was at)....

-----------

As to DE Josh Kaindoh 6-5 241 - Bradenton IMG -- I don't think I'd even bother (waste of time) to recruit anyone from that place. IF they really want to be Gators, then they can solicit our coaches to take a look at them. That place is over-loaded with attitude problem prima-dona's imo.... :oops:

Last edited:
That's a solid fact filled claim about UF's 2016 Defense all right.

#'s 2-9-14 CB's
#'s 5-8-14-21 S's
#'s 1-3-5 LB'ers
#'s 2-2-27 DE's
#'s 2-6-21 DT's

#9 P Johnny Townsend 6-1 202 rsJr *** - Orlando, FL (2015 44.8 yds/punt)
#1 K JuCo) Eddy Pineiro 6-0 178 rsFr *** - Miami, FL - (flip from Bama)
#1 LS Ryan Farr 6-0 220 So *** - Henderson NV (Rubio *****) - W-O

Nope, no talent or experienced players on the D, or on the ST's.

DC Geoff Collins - 1996 > 2015
~ 2014 At MsSt - His defense produced the second-most sacks (37) in the SEC and was the nation’s #1 red zone defense, as opponents scored on just 63.64 percent of their chances in the red zone.

Assist HC, Co/DC & LB'ers Randy Shannon - 1992 > 2015
3 NC's as a player and coach.
~ 2014 At Ark - He led a linebacker unit that helped Arkansas rank 12th in the country and second in the SEC in rushing defense (114.62)
~ Before becoming head coach at Miami, he was the school’s DC for 6 seasons (2001-06) and coached top 10 defenses in five of those six seasons.

DL Chris Rumph - 2002 > 2015
~ 2014 at Tex, Rumph helped produced one of the best defensive line units in the nation while helping Charlie Strong's defense rack up 3.1 sacks per game (11th nationally).
~ Prior to his time in Austin, Rumph spent 3 seasons as the DL coach at Ala under Nick Saban.

DB Torrian Gray - 2000 > 2015
~ Gray spent the past 17 years coaching the defensive back position, including two years in the National Football League with the Chicago Bears.
~ In his 10 seasons at VaTech coaching the DB's, his unit allowed just 185.0 passing yards per game and a 106.5 opponent passer rating –

Plus the defensive coaching staff only has HS resumes'.... :rolleyes:

They're Doomed.... o_O ------------------------- :D

Haha. This is hilarious. Have you tried to go back and read your posts?

You do realize that most people just scroll right past them because they are so hard to read?

Haha. This is hilarious. Have you tried to go back and read your posts?

You do realize that most people just scroll right past them because they are so hard to read?

Sorry for the ones without decent knowledge or reading comprehension, but I don't cater to the one's with 1st grade attention spans. In fact, I'm happy with the one's that don't attempt to read my posts, just as long as they don't then attempt to critique them through their obvious ignorance. BTW, when did you survey 'most people' on them reading my posts or not, or is this just more idiot hyperbole from your type?

Sorry for the ones without decent knowledge or reading comprehension, but I don't cater to the one's with 1st grade attention spans. In fact, I'm happy with the one's that don't attempt to read my posts, just as long as they don't then attempt to critique them through their obvious ignorance. BTW, when did you survey 'most people' on them reading my posts or not, or is this just more idiot hyperbole from your type?

What is this? ^^^^
A normal post? A single paragraph? Well...I must say you took my advice to heart and put out some read-able material. To answer your question; no poll is needed. It's called common sense. It's been mentioned many times. Look at your posts and it's not hard to see. But good job on this last one. No faces. No confusing lay out. Good job bud! You are a quick learner, I'm impressed INSTA!

Rambling Recruiting 101, for and by amateurs, for judging any individual teams yearly class-quality.

The Needs of the coach/team are different from how a recruiting service class rating is determined. They often don't match up because the services are rating the 'athlete' on his perceived ability. The coaches have to look at many other factors that have little to do with pure athletic ability.
i.e. Life-long Gator fan, RB Travis Henry, was not even allowed an 'official visit' by UF's Admin. So Travis went to tennis-sea, was issued a tUTor and was an 'academic eligible' star for them. (plus, some teams seen to have some extra recruiting incentives -$$$/team-rules- available to them)

1. Determine the specific needs, at every position, that are critical needs on your returning roster.
i.e. the OL for 2015 was the most critical position on the entire team, even before QB imo.
While at CB they were solid and 3 deep with 3 that were 5 stars and most of the rest solid 4's.
Make up your position lists to fill:

2. Now list those HS players that are at least 'open to the opportunity' of attending UF and being a Gator.
~ Things to consider while attempting to get the best that's available to come be Gators.
A. Can he qualify academically to visit/enter UF? (transcrips)
B. Can, and will he stay academically eligible if he comes? (history)
C. Does he have any serious 'character' issues? (Investigate)
D. Has he ever had any 'Law' infractions or any disciplinary actions? (HS Principle - Coaches)
E. Will he 'gel' with the rest of the current team, especially those at his position? (visit-personality)
F. Do I need him NOW, or can he be a deep backup with a redshirt possible)?
* And this is not even a good beginning to the many things that they must find out, know, or consider.

Go ahead and look at the many different recruiting services (for fun) and the different ratings that go on, even between those working for the same service. What do they know about the team's needs? Not much usually, because they are just giving their own opinions on the individuals athletic ability at a given position, which he might not even play at college. UF has what I see as at least a 4 star OLB 6-1 228, that came in as a 3 star QB, recruited to UF as a SS, and now working with Shannon at LB. (a recruiting steal imo) :cool:

And before anyone goes on about any consensus ratings, just remember that the consensus of the 'Professional and Informed Sports Media' at SEC Media Daze, rated SECe-C UF no better than a 7-5, #5 in the SECe for 2015. That 'Professional' consensus is wrong 80+ percent of the time in picking the SEC-C.
While the service ratings, both individual and class, do have some meaning, it's just not nearly the last word on the quality of a class for our particular team/school.

Now, that said, I'd be thrilled if UF got the 'consensus' #1 Class for 2017. ;)
(but it's still just 1 piece of the much larger recruiting puzzle) o_O
============

For Gator fans:
2016 team needs, and did any of the UF record 12-EE's (14 Jan. arrivals) fill them?

IMOHO - Most will play, some will even start. Gator Spring Bio Wt/Ht. on EE's
Mc-staff gets an A+ in my books, no matter what a recruit rating service thinks.

QB-PP Austin Appleby rsSr 6-4 235 - Grad-xfer
QB-PP Feleipe' Franks Fr 6-6 216
QB-PP Kyle Trask Fr 6-4 227
WR Freddie Swain Fr 6-0 180
WR Josh Hammond Fr 6-1 184
Slot WR/PR Dre Massey Jr 5-9 183 4.32/40 - JuCo
RB/KR Mark Thompson Jr 6-2 242 - JuCo
OG/OT Stone Forsythe Fr 6-7 314

K Eddy Pineiro rsSo 6-0 183 - JuCo -- ZAM-BOW-WEE!

CB/RB McArthur Burnett Fr 5-9 172
CB Chauncey Gardener Fr 5-11 205 (also playing Nic/S this Spring)
ILB Will Thomas 5-9 226 Fr W-O (played C & DT in HS, Bench 325, Squat 495) - (Engineering)
ILB David Reese 6-0 239 Fr
DE Jordan Smith 6-5 238 Fr
* Where's the BEEF? All but Franks seem ready, size-wise, to get on the field.
3 QB, 3 WR, RB, OL - K - 2 CB, 2 LB, 1 DL
===================

Signed and arriving soon to add depth, and some will likely see at least some playing time. (Ht/Wt as yet unconfirmed)

WR Tyrie Cleveland Fr 6-2 194
WR Rick Wells Fr 6-0 200
RB Lamical Perine Fr 5-11 218
C/OG Brett Heggie Fr 6-3 314
OL Jawaan Taylor Fr 6-5 347

CB Joseph Putu Jr 6-2 195 - JuCo
CB Jeawon Taylor Fr 6-0 191

CB C.J. McWilliams 5-11 163
FS Quincy Lenton Fr 5-11 207
OLB Vosean Joseph Fr 6-1 215
OLB Jeremiah Moon Fr 6-4 207
DE Jachai Polite Fr 6-2 259
DE Antonneous Clayton Fr 6-3 235
* Where's the BEEF? All but McWilliams seem ready, size-wise, to get on the field.
2 WR, RB, 2 OL - 4 DB, 2 LB, 2 DL

A very good break down and balance between those that arrived early, and those that will be arriving soon.

The only thing missing was a pure, game ready DT or two, but with their stock of DT's, RUSH, and DE's, they have plenty to cover the DL spots. Plus a few of those guys will likely grow into DT's.

Don't Wor-ree,,, be happy....
Cause the Gator coaches are all 5 Stars! :cool:

Post Spring DL

DT Joey Ivie 6-3 290 Sr
DT Caleb Brantley 6-2 300 rsJr
DT Khairi Clark 6-2 326 rsSo
DT Taven Bryan 6-5 293 rsSo
DT Andrew Ivie 6-1 278 rsFr
(278 > 326, rsFr to Sr)

DT/DE Thomas Holley 6-3 260 rsSo (Hip - status remains uncertain)
DT/DE Forrest Palmore 6-2 264 rsSo
DT/DE CeCe Jefferson 6-1 270 So
DT/DE Jachai Polite 6-2 259 Fr
(259 > 270, Fr to rsSo)
---------
DE Bryan Cox 6-3 260 rsSr
DE Keivonnis Davis 6-4 244 So
DE Jabari Zuniga 6-3 240 rsFr
DE Luke Ancrum 6-5 257 rsFr
DE Antonneous Clayton 6-3 235 Fr
(235 > 260, Fr to rsSr)

DE-RUSH Jordan Sherit 6-4 251 rsJr
DE-RUSH Justus Reed 6-3 242 rsSo
DE-RUSH Jordan Smith 6-5 238 Fr - EE
(238 > 251, Fr to rsJr)
---------

17/4 = 4 strings +1, 14 with team experience - plus 3 Fr newbees, 1 an EE.
5 DT's, 4 DT/DE -- 5 DE's, 3 DE/RUSH-(OLB)

The Gators finished 2015 at #8 in D-1 Total Defense.
I expect them to continue to be in the Top Ten for 2016.

To answer your question; no poll is needed. It's called common sense. It's been mentioned many times. Look at your posts and it's not hard to see.

Since the boards reorganization, I have 1,102 posts, with 103 likes received and 63 Trophy Points.

Front page threads I've recently started:

Non-panic Recruiting - 60 replies, 1,166 views.
Spring Game observations and/or comments - 40 replies, 1,323 views.
More Off-season Doom & Gloom - 12 replies, 443 views.
Finally, RB by Committee again - 7 replies, 482 views.
Replies 119 - Views/reads 3,414

My common-sense says that your commen-scents are F-o-S.... o_O -- :p

Since the boards reorganization, I have 1,102 posts, with 103 likes received and 63 Trophy Points.

Front page threads I've recently started:

Non-panic Recruiting - 60 replies, 1,166 views.
Spring Game observations and/or comments - 40 replies, 1,323 views.
More Off-season Doom & Gloom - 12 replies, 443 views.
Finally, RB by Committee again - 7 replies, 482 views.
Replies 119 - Views/reads 3,414

My common-sense says that your commen-scents are F-o-S.... o_O -- :p

Please say this is not serious. To declare that the # of post, likes, and replies on a football forum is equivalent to common sense is in a way sad and pathetic.

Please say this is not serious. To declare that the # of post, likes, and replies on a football forum is equivalent to common sense is in a way sad and pathetic.

Well said, from a lost-sad-pathetic criminole, mouthing off on a Gator board, during the off season no less... :confused: (must be another one of those that NEVER reads my posts, but knows everything and just can't wait to tell me/us all about it) :rolleyes:

Well said, from a lost-sad-pathetic criminole, mouthing off on a Gator board, during the off season no less... :confused: (must be another one of those that NEVER reads my posts, but knows everything and just can't wait to tell me/us all about it) :rolleyes:

Is your inability to think clearly chemically induced or genetic? "Criminole".... really.... very banal and "off season no less" ? Is your coherent thought seasonal? If so, perhaps come back when you're "in" season. Oh, and since my ratio of "likes" to posts is better than yours... I must have more common sense anyway. Did I play that right?

Reactions: NavarreNole
ESPN Updated Top 300's: 5-5-16 - Gators

#6 QB-PP Jake Allen 6-4 204 **** 82 - Fort Lauderdale (now a rivals 5 star)

#2 TE-H Kemore Gamble 6-4 216 **** 81 - Miami (rivals still has him as a *** WR)

#22 Ath/QB-DT Kadarius Toney 6-0 180 **** 80 - Prichard, AL - (possible EE)
Scout ****, Rivals ** :confused:

Slow - Steady - Deliberate - Quality Recruiting for the 2017 class.
McElwain just added the commit of QB-DT/Ath Kadaris Toney - #2 Ath in Ala.
HS Junior - P 3,604 yds, 37 TD's - R 896 yds and 16 TD's; = 4.500 yds, 53 TD's.
IMOHO - His best chance at UF? Wildcat-QB, Jet RB, Slot WR.

And Rivals just moved QB-PP Jake Allen up to 5 Star status, but their recruiting board is still days behind in being updated, (doesn't include Toney to UF either). They seem to slip further down, day by day....

QB-PP Jake Allen won the inaugural Rivals QB Challenge by throwing his way to the Accurate Arm Award. It was an event that saw 320 QB's compete across 4 Regional stops and then the final round. From Jake; "It's different because you don't have receivers with you - you have to throw to stationary targets. You can't mess up and you don't have a receiver there to bail you out."

Trolls = yap-yap-ya-bs-bs-bs-yap-yap-yap o_O

Hahahahah. Keep justifying it anyway you wish. Allen throwing his way to an "event". And another Treon wanna be commits. Whoo hoooo. INSTA you make my day.

Slow - Steady - Deliberate - Quality Recruiting for the 2017

Lulz. #34 ( slow and steadily bad ) is just about right insta-hen :D:D

What is this? ^^^^
A normal post? A single paragraph? Well...I must say you took my advice to heart and put out some read-able material. To answer your question; no poll is needed. It's called common sense. It's been mentioned many times. Look at your posts and it's not hard to see. But good job on this last one. No faces. No confusing lay out. Good job bud! You are a quick learner, I'm impressed INSTA!

See what you did?

You post this and immediately shoots off three unbearable posts that would give you carpal tunnel of the thumb just trying to scroll past it.

Slow - Steady - Deliberate - Quality Recruiting for the 2017

Lulz. #34 ( slow and steadily bad ) is just about right insta-hen :D:D

#22 Ath/QB-DT Kadarius Toney 6-0 180 **** 80 - Prichard, AL - (possible EE)

As compared to the dust bowl chokers Slob Swoops solid recruiting, right nailed-head?

#-NR Ath Marcellias Sutton 5-10 195 ZERO STARS - Scranton, PA
So yep, ole Slob Swoops rules recruiting for deem chokers... :D
=============

After our QB recruit (Jake Allen) won the Rivals QB Challenge, he's been upped to a 5 Star, (at least imoho anyway).
The other 4 are all ESPN Top 300 4 Stars.
Just as I said.... o_O -- :p -- :cool:

Last edited:
Hey head-nailed-to-da-flor, did Chief 'Slap-a-Hoe' take a vacation to Choke-la-homa? :D
That Slob Swoops dude sure can recruit.... :cool:
=========

Always trust those recruiting services to get it right every time... o_O

DE Jachai Polite 6-3 250
The recruiting services rate him as barely a 4 star recruit.
However, Florida HS's #1 OT says that Polite is way better/tougher than Bryan Cowart, and he's gone against both on the field. (note: Cowart has not lived up to his recruit ranking at AU so far, and he was just arrested for weed) :oops:

So how about a 2nd opinion, since that #1 OT might not be credible. :rolleyes:

March 2015 - Polite was voted the MVP of a Nike 'Opening' Regional Camp. :cool:

Last edited:
Hey head-nailed-to-da-flor, did Chief 'Slap-a-Hoe' take a vacation to Choke-la-homa? :D
That Slob Swoops dude sure can recruit.... :cool:
=========

Always trust those recruiting services to get it right ever time... o_O

DE Jachai Polite 6-3 250
The recruiting services rate him as barely a 4 star recruit.
However, Florida HS's #1 OT says that Polite is way better/tougher than Bryan Cowart, and he's gone against both on the field. (note: Cowart has not lived up to his recruit ranking at AU so far, and he was just arrested for weed) :oops:

So how about a 2nd opinion, since that #1 OT might not be credible. :rolleyes:

March 2015 - Polite was voted the MVP of a Nike 'Opening' Regional Camp. :cool:

You do realize that there are 3 stars that do very well in college. Same with 4 stars. Being "barely" ranked a 4 star doesn't mean that you won't be successful in college. I feel that you have an issue comprehending this. There are plenty of 3 and 4 stars that go on to have successful college football players. There are also others who go on to the NFL.

Winning camps doesnt mean squat. You keep referencing Allen and polite winning these camps. That is good for them and in Polite's case, what got him a 4th star by rivals. Since he is a 3 star by other services. I wouldn't worry to much about the slight difference in star ranking and maybe just Uf getting back to where they should be in recruiting and on the field. Muschamp is gone. No more excuses INSTA.

Last edited:
Ok, sorry... I cut it short and went to eat some dinner.

So basically while of course you will have three stars that are great and obviously some 4 stars. This is a numbers game. You don't want 9 of the 25 player in the gators 2016 class to be 4 stars. And have 16 three stars and zero 5 stars. This is what UF had last year, composite ranking of course. When UF was winning Natty's, it wasn't a coincidence that they were getting 13-15 four stars and several 5 stars per year. Crazy huh??? It's also So Ironic that you bash the ranking service, but when UF has better players, according to this same service: they won more games! Isn't it ironic that Alabama, who has won the most recruiting titles from these awful services, have also won the most National titles? Hard to understand huh?

Goes totally against your theory that you and Mac have this surperior grading system. The fact is no you are wrong, mac wants these 4 and 5 star players but hasn't been able to get them.

So wake up and see that he needs to recruit better. Once he starts getting more 4 and 5 stars, all the sudden the services will be right again. You definitely won't be saying, "why is mac passing on these 3 stars???"

Ok, sorry... I cut it short and went to eat some dinner.

So basically while of course you will have three stars that are great and obviously some 4 stars. This is a numbers game. You don't want 9 of the 25 player in the gators 2016 class to be 4 stars. And have 16 three stars and zero 5 stars. This is what UF had last year, composite ranking of course. When UF was winning Natty's, it wasn't a coincidence that they were getting 13-15 four stars and several 5 stars per year. Crazy huh??? It's also So Ironic that you bash the ranking service, but when UF has better players, according to this same service: they won more games! Isn't it ironic that Alabama, who has won the most recruiting titles from these awful services, have also won the most National titles? Hard to understand huh?

Goes totally against your theory that you and Mac have this surperior grading system. The fact is no you are wrong, mac wants these 4 and 5 star players but hasn't been able to get them.

So wake up and see that he needs to recruit better. Once he starts getting more 4 and 5 stars, all the sudden the services will be right again. You definitely won't be saying, "why is mac passing on these 3 stars???"

We have offers out to all the same guys as Bama, F$U, tOSU, MeatChicken, etc. hos take is so homerish its funny

Reactions: MDM9093
I see that there are more comments from my ignored list, you know, the one's that never waste there precious time reading what I'm posting, or wasting even more of their precious time by not reading but then posting comments (that I don't usually bother reading) about what they didn't even read.... :confused: --- Wonder what they are yappin' about now? (not really, don't care) :p -- If anyone else does, then they can respond to the twits... :cool:

I did my usual check on the Gator recruiting boards and this is what I found today.
Total consistency between the recruiting services,,, as always. :rolleyes:
And as usual, you choose who you want to believe on the ratings. o_O

38. Florida - 5 -- 0 - 3 - 1 - 1 -- 5-14-16 - Rivals
15. Florida - 5 -- 0 - 5 - 0 - 0 -- 5-14-16 - All Five are ESPN Top 300's

#7 QB Jake Allen 6-3 204 **** 6.0 - Fort Lauderdale - (7-1-15 as a Jr)
Offers: UF - Mia, NCSt, Pitt, Rut, Stanford, UCF, (12 offers)
He won the inaugural Rivals QB Challenge by throwing his way to the Accurate Arm Award.
(ESPN #6 QB-PP 6-4 204 **** 82 - Top 300)

#23 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-6 323 **** 5.8 - Miami - (7-7-15)
Offers: UF - AU, LSU, MsSt - Mia, UL, NCSt, USF, Syr, WVa.
(ESPN #26 OT 6-7 300 **** 80 - Top 300, needs a bio update imo)

#30 WR Daquon Green 6-1 192 **** 5.8 - Tampa (7-24-15 as a Jr)
Offers: UF - AU, UGA, UK, MS, SCa, TN - Mia, USF, UCF, Mich, NC, tOSU VaTech.
(ESPN #12 WR 6-1 186 **** 84 - Top 300)

#50 WR Kemore Gamble 6-3 220 *** 5.7 - Miami - (4-8-16) - clueless rivals...
Early Offers: UF - Tn, UK, -- Mia, UL, NC, NCSt, WVa, Wis, ect
(ESPN #2 TE-H 6-4 216 **** 81 - Top 300, he chose TE, UF recruited him as a TE)

NR Ath Kadarius Toney 5-10 175 ** 5.3 - Pritchard, AL - (5-2-16)
Early Offers: UF, SCa, GaTech, USF, WF -- with 16 offers and counting,
(ESPN #22 Ath/QB-DT Kadarius Toney 6-0 177 **** 80 - Prichard, AL - possible EE)
ESPN & Scout **** Top 300's --- idiot
Rivals **

IG - His best chance at UF? Wildcat, Slot WR, Jet RB, or maybe as a kick returner.

Toney was a first-team AL.com Coastal Alabama selection in 2015 and a second team Class 6A All-State pick. He passed for 3,604 yds and 37 TD's and ran for 896 yds and 16 TD's for the 10-2 Leopards.
Total Offense -- 4,500 yds with 53 TD's.
--- earns him a rivals ** :confused:

Last edited:
Two weeks ago, Richmond (Texas) Foster four-star wide receiver CeeDee Lamb backed off his commitment to Choke-la-homa (he de-committed). Today, the 6-foot-2, 175-pound target released his top ten schools. The list included Florida.

Hey nail, Lamb has expressed a desire to visit the Gators in Gainesville this coming summer.

======

Florida offered Los Angeles (Calif.) Salesian Top247 CB Deommodore Lenoir on Thursday. The tender impressed the 5-foot-11, 185-pound prospect enough to move the Gators into his top ten.

Note on UF's DC Geoff Collins:
In 2015, the Gator's gave up 18.3 points (11th) and 310.2 yards (8th) per game.
And they were pretty stressed most of the season by the very young Gator offense.

http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/G...l-leaders-as-a-defensive-coordinator-45315712

Last edited:
I see that there are more comments from my ignored list, you know, the one's that never waste there precious time reading what I'm posting, or wasting even more of their precious time by not reading but then posting comments (that I don't usually bother reading) about what they didn't even read.... :confused: --- Wonder what they are yappin' about now? (not really, don't care) :p -- If anyone else does, then they can respond to the twits... :cool:

I did my usual check on the Gator recruiting boards and this is what I found today.
Total consistency between the recruiting services,,, as always. :rolleyes:
And as usual, you choose who you want to believe on the ratings. o_O

38. Florida - 5 -- 0 - 3 - 1 - 1 -- 5-14-16 - Rivals
15. Florida - 5 -- 0 - 5 - 0 - 0 -- 5-14-16 - All Five are ESPN Top 300's

#7 QB Jake Allen 6-3 204 **** 6.0 - Fort Lauderdale - (7-1-15 as a Jr)
Offers: UF - Mia, NCSt, Pitt, Rut, Stanford, UCF, (12 offers)
He won the inaugural Rivals QB Challenge by throwing his way to the Accurate Arm Award.
(ESPN #6 QB-PP 6-4 204 **** 82 - Top 300)

#23 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-6 323 **** 5.8 - Miami - (7-7-15)
Offers: UF - AU, LSU, MsSt - Mia, UL, NCSt, USF, Syr, WVa.
(ESPN #26 OT 6-7 300 **** 80 - Top 300, needs a bio update imo)

#30 WR Daquon Green 6-1 192 **** 5.8 - Tampa (7-24-15 as a Jr)
Offers: UF - AU, UGA, UK, MS, SCa, TN - Mia, USF, UCF, Mich, NC, tOSU VaTech.
(ESPN #12 WR 6-1 186 **** 84 - Top 300)

#50 WR Kemore Gamble 6-3 220 *** 5.7 - Miami - (4-8-16) - clueless rivals...
Early Offers: UF - Tn, UK, -- Mia, UL, NC, NCSt, WVa, Wis, ect
(ESPN #2 TE-H 6-4 216 **** 81 - Top 300, he chose TE, UF recruited him as a TE)

NR Ath Kadarius Toney 5-10 175 ** 5.3 - Pritchard, AL - (5-2-16)
Early Offers: UF, SCa, GaTech, USF, WF -- with 16 offers and counting,
(ESPN #22 Ath/QB-DT Kadarius Toney 6-0 177 **** 80 - Prichard, AL - possible EE)
ESPN & Scout **** Top 300's --- idiot
Rivals **

IG - His best chance at UF? Wildcat, Slot WR, Jet RB, or maybe as a kick returner.

Toney was a first-team AL.com Coastal Alabama selection in 2015 and a second team Class 6A All-State pick. He passed for 3,604 yds and 37 TD's and ran for 896 yds and 16 TD's for the 10-2 Leopards.
Total Offense -- 4,500 yds with 53 TD's.
--- earns him a rivals ** :confused:

Huh?

Two weeks ago, Richmond (Texas) Foster four-star wide receiver CeeDee Lamb backed off his commitment to Choke-la-homa (he de-committed). Today, the 6-foot-2, 175-pound target released his top ten schools. The list included Florida.

Hey nail, Lamb has expressed a desire to visit the Gators in Gainesville this coming summer.

======

Florida offered Los Angeles (Calif.) Salesian Top247 CB Deommodore Lenoir on Thursday. The tender impressed the 5-foot-11, 185-pound prospect enough to move the Gators into his top ten.

Note on UF's DC Geoff Collins:
In 2015, the Gator's gave up 18.3 points (11th) and 310.2 yards (8th) per game.
And they were pretty stressed most of the season by the very young Gator offense.

http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/G...l-leaders-as-a-defensive-coordinator-45315712

Still needs to up his in-state recruiting. I can't for the life of me figure out why he struggles landing top in-state kids

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT