ADVERTISEMENT

Noles blocking Noles - SIAP

HathBrad

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
Karma has come full circle! The Nole decline has officially begun, and the Gators' return to prominence is underway!

Screenshot_2015-01-01-21-50-32_zpsqgyvc7uw.png

At least now they can't post that stupid GIF against Georgia Southern anymore. Not if they're smart, anyways.

And the Winston fumble gives even more ammo. That was hilarious.

Originally posted by GatorsFanYeah:
At least now they can't post that stupid GIF against Georgia Southern anymore. Not if they're smart, anyways.

And the Winston fumble gives even more ammo. That was hilarious.
Um, they're noles, so...

Originally posted byGatorsFanYeah:At least now they can't post that stupid GIF against Georgia Southern anymore. Not if they're smart, anyways.
Bull butter! Misery LOVES company. Besides, I'm hearing the song, "So Happy Together" in my head:

ncf_e_winston_b3_576x324.jpg

florida-gators-blocking-each-other.png

LOL. I still don't know how this happened to us twice, it's pretty hilarious. At least we're not the only ones now.

Originally posted by oozie7:
LOL. I still don't know how this happened to us twice, it's pretty hilarious. At least we're not the only ones now.
The question is how the hell has this not happened and been made a big deal about in all the years prior? Are the college offenses just getting that damn complex these days that this sort of thing is going to be that much more common now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT