ADVERTISEMENT

nole fans were correct: fsu handled Winston case perfectly

noles keep demanding we take their point of view, which is that since they don't like the witness, nothing should have ever been done at all. Well, your corrupt administration tried that already, and it has already cost them a cool million, and this thing is not over.

noles keep demanding we take their point of view, which is that since they don't like the witness, nothing should have ever been done at all. Well, your corrupt administration tried that already, and it has already cost them a cool million, and this thing is not over.

Which part is left?

Various heads should have rolled over there for years. fsu has frequently gone with the cover up option rather than face things head on. As such, it is just a matter of time before there will be another train wreck to keep us all entertained - the gift that keeps on giving. It could be a reality show that would make the Kardashians passe.

That's such BS. EVERY AD has its skeletons...even your precious, UF. To think otherwise is foolish and naive.

It doesn't make it okay, it's just reality.

I keep telling you dude but you refuse to listen. Jameis Winston accuser is not credible. She has told multiple versions of the events of that night including different people giving her a shot that drugged her even though she wasn't drugged. This was not an elaborate cover up. This is a case with a accuser that is not credible. Since you want to quote Meggs, he pretty much admitted that.

I think the point is regardless of how credible she was/wasn't, she deserved fair and equal treatment. Had FSU/TPD did everything by.the.book, then this would be a non-issue. Based on her various stories I believe the following would have transpired.

A. If found, the cab driver would have testified that she was sober (like EK's friends said she was along with toxicology reports)

B. The video footage would have shown her willingly/happily enter the cab

C. If found, Casher's video would have shown consensual oral sex

A proper investigation would have alleviated all the dadgum doubt and speculation. As it stand, the officer either didn't believe her or tried to cover up for a football player. He was wrong. He screwed FSU from the onset. Then whoever dropped the ball in the AD made it even worse. If anything, FSU and TPD screwed Jameis...they could have "protected" him better by doing things the RIGHT way.

Reactions: g8rbass94
Which part is left?

Nothing for FSU. Estimation was it would take more than a million in legal expense to see the case through to an end. FSU would have been happy to pay that and win...but there's never a guarantee of anything in the legal game. Losing any case is possible. This way they spend the same money and get the result they want. Case over. Financially responsible move.

Nothing for FSU. Estimation was it would take more than a million in legal expense to see the case through to an end. FSU would have been happy to pay that and win...but there's never a guarantee of anything in the legal game. Losing any case is possible. This way they spend the same money and get the result they want. Case over. Financially responsible move.

This was her lawsuit, this was NOT the Title IX investigation.

I think the point is regardless of how credible she was/wasn't, she deserved fair and equal treatment. Had FSU/TPD did everything by.the.book, then this would be a non-issue. Based on her various stories I believe the following would have transpired.

A. If found, the cab driver would have testified that she was sober (like EK's friends said she was along with toxicology reports)

B. The video footage would have shown her willingly/happily enter the cab

C. If found, Casher's video would have shown consensual oral sex

A proper investigation would have alleviated all the dadgum doubt and speculation. As it stand, the officer either didn't believe her or tried to cover up for a football player. He was wrong. He screwed FSU from the onset. Then whoever dropped the ball in the AD made it even worse. If anything, FSU and TPD screwed Jameis...they could have "protected" him better by doing things the RIGHT way.

No way igloo, can't you see that duhnoleman declared her unreliable, therefore not worthy of due process?

Why would you arrest a man and put him on trial for rape if you've deemed the accuser not credible??

The officer "Not buying her story" (if that's the case) isn't giving her due process. Dude should have immediately found the cab driver, Potbelly's video footage, conducted witness interviews, etc. Had he done that his "opinion" would have become a matter of record.

That's providing he didn't buy her story and wasn't providing top-cover. The LYING WITCH has rights, my friend.

The officer "Not buying her story" (if that's the case) isn't giving her due process. Dude should have immediately found the cab driver, Potbelly's video footage, conducted witness interviews, etc. Had he done that his "opinion" would have become a matter of record.

That's providing he didn't buy her story and wasn't providing top-cover. The LYING WITCH has rights, my friend.

I think the blow to the head story and the "unknown" white male gave me a shot and I just downed it and was drugged story didn't jive with him. It's sounds like a bunch of bs to me and im sure it did to him too.

And that is outside of the title IX process....they HAVE to report it, credible or not, and it HAS to be investigated.

And that is outside of the title IX process....they HAVE to report it, credible or not, and it HAS to be investigated.

It was investigated. All of this stuff is in the police reports that you guys refuse to read. They searched for the Yellow cabs the same night by GPS and was unsuccessful. They also sent out a mass email to all of the cab drivers describing the passengers and didn't get a single reply. When you combine that and an accuser with a shifting story, it's done. No case.

It was investigated. All of this stuff is in the police reports that you guys refuse to read. They searched for the Yellow cabs the same night by GPS and was unsuccessful. They also sent out a mass email to all of the cab drivers describing the passengers and didn't get a single reply. When you combine that and an accuser with a shifting story, it's done. No case.

While what you stating is true:

Efforts to locate a suspect via records at Yellow Cab were not productive. The GPS units on the vehicles are not precise enough to eliminate enough cabs to focus the search. Several cabs left the area of Potbelly's bar the night in question and several of those cabs has FSU card swipes. An email was sent to all cab drivers working that night asking for drivers to come forward when provided the demographics of the passengers and the pick-up location. No drivers responded.

When did the officer go to the cab company? I recall reading it wasn't until after EK identified Winston in January which is also why the Potbelly's video footage was recorded over it took too long.

TPD Statement:

This case was left in suspended status because probable cause could not be established given the conflicting statements between what the victim told her friends and what was reported to police. In addition, the victim was unwilling to pursue criminal charges at that time. Based on these facts and the fact it did not meet statutory requirements for prosecutorial review (domestic related incidents), the case was not submitted to the Office of the State Attorney. My Sergeant and Lieutenant were both aware and in agreement with this decision in February 2013.

What I infer from that is, Officer took statements, took photos, collected evidence then waited. After she fingered Winston the started looking for cab co, witnesses, videos etc. (I'm still curious to real time-lines. If TPD conducted a thorough investigation over the next 48 hours, I'll recant my statement) However, that is only part of the shoddy investigation on Angula's part. Less we forget the "It's a big football town" comment.

Meanwhile, FSU AD individual finds out and does nothing. He/She should have reported it. (FSU dropped the ball here. No dispute)

Last edited:
While what you stating is true:

Efforts to locate a suspect via records at Yellow Cab were not productive. The GPS units on the vehicles are not precise enough to eliminate enough cabs to focus the search. Several cabs left the area of Potbelly's bar the night in question and several of those cabs has FSU card swipes. An email was sent to all cab drivers working that night asking for drivers to come forward when provided the demographics of the passengers and the pick-up location. No drivers responded.

When did the officer go to the cab company? I recall reading it wasn't until after EK identified Winston in January which is also why the Potbelly's video footage was recorded over it took too long.

TPD Statement:

This case was left in suspended status because probable cause could not be established given the conflicting statements between what the victim told her friends and what was reported to police. In addition, the victim was unwilling to pursue criminal charges at that time. Based on these facts and the fact it did not meet statutory requirements for prosecutorial review (domestic related incidents), the case was not submitted to the Office of the State Attorney. My Sergeant and Lieutenant were both aware and in agreement with this decision in February 2013.

What I infer from that is, Officer took statements, took photos, collected evidence then waited. After she fingered Winston the started looking for cab co, witnesses, videos etc. (I'm still curious to real time-lines. If TPD conducted a thorough investigation over the next 48 hours, I'll recant my statement) However, that is only part of the shoddy investigation on Angula's part. Less we forget the "It's a big football town" comment.

Meanwhile, FSU AD individual finds out and does nothing. He/She should have reported it. (FSU dropped the ball here. No dispute)

Look on pages 33 and 34 of the original police report. He's describing the first night and never says a date change before mentioning about trying to locate the Yellow Cab. Then he jumps to January when she fingered Winston. You can conclude he's talking about the same night in reference to the Yellow Cabs.

Look on pages 33 and 34 of the original police report. He's describing the first night and never says a date change before mentioning about trying to locate the Yellow Cab. Then he jumps to January when she fingered Winston. You can conclude he's talking about the same night in reference to the Yellow Cabs.

Again, I'd really like to know when that took place...hopefully he wasn't expecting someone to return emails at 3am...for some reason I always thought that took place later...like a month later. Even if it didn't, why didn't he pull video footage, there were dozen's of cameras? Why did Angulo "specifically refused to collect Winston's DNA or interview Winston's roommate who witnessed the attack". That's pretty basic detective work, one would think.

Simply doing his job could have built a solid case for irrevocable proof of JW's innocence. Instead we have to depend on those who take the time to dig through the various EK stories at a finite level to discern she's not credible all the while her attorneys can pull the media heart-strings knowing that 99% of the population will only read the headlines not the reports.

IMO, TPD/FSU screwed JW.

Again, I'd really like to know when that took place...hopefully he wasn't expecting someone to return emails at 3am...for some reason I always thought that took place later...like a month later. Even if it didn't, why didn't he pull video footage, there were dozen's of cameras? Why did Angulo "specifically refused to collect Winston's DNA or interview Winston's roommate who witnessed the attack". That's pretty basic detective work, one would think.

Simply doing his job could have built a solid case for irrevocable proof of JW's innocence. Instead we have to depend on those who take the time to dig through the various EK stories at a finite level to discern she's not credible all the while her attorneys can pull the media heart-strings knowing that 99% of the population will only read the headlines not the reports.

IMO, TPD/FSU screwed JW.

I actually agree with this but these guys had lawyers and was not going to be giving statements. As for DNA, once Winston was identified, he did give a DNA sample. Like I said, the TPD is extremely incompetent and they did cost Jameis, not by covering up, but by being incompetent.

download-67.png

#Yeahbuddy

And to think it all could have been avoided had FSU took their responsibilities more seriously. It would not have taken much. They just had to launch an investigation in a timely manner, interview all parties involved and file a report. Plus take seriously all the threats the young lady received from fellow FSU fans

"had took...?"
Really?

I think the point is regardless of how credible she was/wasn't, she deserved fair and equal treatment. Had FSU/TPD did everything by.the.book, then this would be a non-issue.

This is EXACTLY the point. danoleman and others are not smart enough to admit that.

This is all close to being true.

I do not think the outcome was much in doubt. Had it gone to trial, there is not much pointing to anything but a loss by FSU.

Oh, I forgot. Everyone here took her side. o_O

That didn't happen either. The discussion was more 'he should be suspended until it gets sorted out'. In Treon's case, things came out pretty quick that what happened likely was not what was originally reported. It all worked out in about a week. There was no trashing of the girl, though. Sorry to disappoint you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT