ADVERTISEMENT

No Cure For Liberal/"Independent" Insanity

Dude was being his typical arrogant self and a couple people called him out about his stupid posts. He then doubled down and went total libtard and posted a article about NFL players supporting Kameltoe. I and some other dudes called him out for going all political in the Swamp and told him to take it somewhere else. He threw a temper tantrum and said "he is canceling his membership and it is our fault Jason is losing money from his membership" or something very close to that. Said he will always be a "proud democrat" ( I just threw up typing that) and then called us "MAGA turds".

You know the typical response from a cry baby lib when you challenge them on anything: stomping feet, screaming, crying, insults, blaming someone else and then quitting and going home. The thread was then locked and looks like a bunch of the final posts were deleted.
LOL...........sounds like he just went "Full Summers Eve". @FresnoGator ?? 😂 😂

Speaking of insanity, Doreen just had a complete meltdown in a Swamp thread and said he was canceling his account. Dude is an unhinged loon.
Liberalism is mental illness.

I suspect that’s why Kalim hasn’t been around. I don’t think the mind virus has run its course with him yet.

He started the thread so I think it's gone
The thread is still there it is about Ole Miss and Lane Kiffin' it has just been locked, not deleted.. I did manage to read all of the deleted posts and saw that he did meltdown pretty darn good. And it's a shame too because in the swamp of the last couple of months, I think he's been a pretty good poster., but we all knew that this type of meltdown was inevitable. He did threaten to cancel and leave, but that's not the first time he's done that let's see if it happens this time ...

Nasty bra burning Whoremala voter gets hers 😭😭😭

I just don't understand the liberal/DEM mind and how bad DTS really is. I hated the way Obama went around the constitution and the Congress by using executive orders and don't get me started on Biden, but I just laugh to my self when I see/hear their supports. Never crosses my mind to yell and scream and be derogatory towards them.

I just don't understand the liberal/DEM mind and how bad DTS really is. I hated the way Obama went around the constitution and the Congress by using executive orders and don't get me started on Biden, but I just laugh to my self when I see/hear their supports. Never crosses my mind to yell and scream and be derogatory towards them.
They are not in the right minds, there are some significant mental illness and many of them literally want you dead. I don't think that's an overstatement. ...

The thread is still there it is about Ole Miss and Lane Kiffin' it has just been locked, not deleted.. I did manage to read all of the deleted posts and saw that he did meltdown pretty darn good. And it's a shame too because in the swamp of the last couple of months, I think he's been a pretty good poster., but we all knew that this type of meltdown was inevitable. He did threaten to cancel and leave, but that's not the first time he's done that let's see if it happens this time ...
I didn't really say anything out of the way. I just kinda got semi involved and he didn't like me saying anything about politics I guess.

I didn't really say anything out of the way. I just kinda got semi involved and he didn't like me saying anything about politics I guess.
Yeah, I saw that, he took the opportunity to become very offended and reacted accordingly. My favorite part was when he posted a link to all of these Hall of Fame football players that supported Kamala Harris and Tim Walz. I would have said this just serves as definitive proof if they have CTE. He would not have liked that ha ha…

Yeah, I saw that, he took the opportunity to become very offended and reacted accordingly. My favorite part was when he posted a link to all of these Hall of Fame football players that supported Kamala Harris and Tim Walz. I would have said this just serves as definitive proof if they have CTE. He would not have liked that ha ha…
Yeah because athletes and celebrities are people you trust with important political and government decisions.

The only thing he got right was his opinion doesn't mean anything because he's a Democrat. If he's dumb enough to vote for Harris he should never share his opinions

The only thing he got right was his opinion doesn't mean anything because he's a Democrat. If he's dumb enough to vote for Harris he should never share his opinions
I've noticed Aunty Doreen has not ventured back into the Thunderdome lately. None of them can hack it here, not even the fake trolls like MDFer. Eventually they break down and end up sobbing as they exit the door (or insulting the owner and moderators). Dimtards just don't fit into civilized society, Marxism is not welcome in the USA.

I've noticed Aunty Doreen has not ventured back into the Thunderdome lately. None of them can hack it here, not even the fake trolls like MDFer. Eventually they break down and end up sobbing as they exit the door (or insulting the owner and moderators). Dimtards just don't fit into civilized society, Marxism is not welcome in the USA.
Liberals a sh!tty people because they have to be.

How else do you turn the other cheek on child trafficking, murder, apt complexes being taking over by gangs, fentanyl, poverty caused by govt overspending, etc?

By being forced to defend sh!tty people you become one yourself.

I heard an amazing piece on “toxic empathy”. When I understand it more and have some time I’ll share, but I think it’s the secret to why they are the way they are.

Liberals a sh!tty people because they have to be.

How else do you turn the other cheek on child trafficking, murder, apt complexes being taking over by gangs, fentanyl, poverty caused by govt overspending, etc?

By being forced to defend sh!tty people you become one yourself.

I heard an amazing piece on “toxic empathy”. When I understand it more and have some time I’ll share, but I think it’s the secret to why they are the way they are.
I have your answer..............their legacy. :mad:

giphy.gif

Kamala is a caricature of a Downs Syndrome graduate from UC Berkeley who graduated with honors in fake news journalism. Same old lies, same old script, which by the way are all manufactured. Now Tampon Tim is moving the needle in a whole new territory, a GD commie CCP sympathizer and probably a pedophile like Sandusky. His moronic wife loves the smell of burning down cities in the memory of St Fentenyl Floyd. How do educated (matriculated through UF) support this kind of BS? Mental imbalance for $500 Alex, final answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT