ADVERTISEMENT

No Cure For Liberal/"Independent" Insanity

I see you locked Kalim’s thread about the hypocrisy of DeSantis’ gas tax holiday while keeping every anti Biden/Dem thread, including Press Secretary is an IDIOT“, ”No Cure for Liberal Insanity”, ”This is how your typical lefty thinks”, etc.

I guess you really do want an echo chamber.
I'm flattered you gave my badass thread some props.

I'm flattered you gave my badass thread some props.

Notice @kalimgoodman got his troll thread locked (the right call) and then @RayGravesGhost got punted to Chile by the BO (again the right call), and @BSC911 is so shook by two trolls getting in trouble that he's scared to post here anymore.

Funny how that works out, isn't it? If he can't sh*tpost here and be a troll, then why bother?

How sad is that?

01GF42MBG6X9G252PJX2SZSQG5.jpeg

This just proves the exact point of my thread title. If only you liberals weren't so sensitive with your feelings, my original thread title wouldn't have been edited over you hurt liberals.

Mean tweets. Whoa whoa whoa feeeellings!

Last edited:
Reactions: NavigatorII
This just proves the exact point of my thread title. If only you liberals weren't so sensitive with your feelings.

Mean tweets. Whoa whoa whoa feeeellings!

Funny stuff. I go to the Yahoo linked articles every day. Why? Not because the articles are worth a damn, I get a summary and go straight to the comments section. As of today, apparently they've flagged me. I could post "Biden is God", and it wouldn't matter. Every one of my comments is "under review" before they allow it.

lmao-laughing-my-ass-off.gif

I haven't attempted to hit up the comments section, but I get crap loads of entertainment on those Yahoo articles, in the comments section of course.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Biden and the rats are mentally dranged

The queers and lesbos make up about 5% of our population..........TOPS!! That's a stretch! And yet they pander to this crap 24/7. Do they really think this is a winning strategy?

The queers and lesbos make up about 5% of our population..........TOPS!! That's a stretch! And yet they pander to this crap 24/7. Do they really think this is a winning strategy?
With two kids in public HS, the numbers in that population are much higher than 5%.

I don't think it's necessarily real and will stick, but it's very trendy right now to be gay or bi.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Holy crap. Have not seen before, now on watch list. 😂
Zoolander? You haven't watched that? Pretty much almost every Ben Stiller movie sucked but Zoolander was far more funny than stupid. Our liberals will say they hate it only because Donald Trump has a cameo along with several celebrities.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Zoolander? You haven't watched that? Pretty much almost every Ben Stiller movie sucked but Zoolander was far more funny than stupid. Our liberals will say they hate it only because Donald Trump has a cameo along with several celebrities.
Zoolander is hilarious, I have it just behind Something about Mary and Tropic Thunder in Ben Stiller's best movies category.

Zoolander is hilarious, I have it just behind Something about Mary and Tropic Thunder in Ben Stiller's best movies category.
I forgot about There’s Something About Mary. My favorite scene is when Matt Dillon asks, "what the hell is Brett Favre doing here?"
Brett replies, "I'm in town to play the Dolphins, dumbass!"

Around the 1:15 mark.

I forgot about There’s Something About Mary. My favorite scene is when Matt Dillon asks, "what the hell is Brett Favre doing here?"
Brett replies, "I'm in town to play the Dolphins, dumbass!"

Around the 1:15 mark.

One of my favorite scenes is Matt Dillon saying "I just love the little retards." Makes me think of some of our board denizens.

@RayGravesGhost @Mdfgator

you must be proud

Queering the Schoolhouse:’ Teacher Training Seeks to Mobilize Student Activists​

A teacher training course from the University of Colorado called “Queering the Schoolhouse” explains how to embed leftist gender theory into the education system and turn students into activists.

The six-week online teacher training is designed to teach educators “about the history of LGBTQ+ issues in education and develop strategies for building more inclusive learning environments for students, teachers, and community member

young-people-attend-pride-rally-June-12-22-Washington-DC-Getty-640x480.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: blubo and gatordad3
So who the hell are they gonna come after next, Shania Twain?

Man! I Feel Like a Woman!​

Let's go people
Come on!
I'm goin' out tonight, I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise, really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions, make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time
The best thing about bein' a they/them
Is the prerogative to have a little fun and
Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy
Forget I'm a they/them
Person
shirts, short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild
Yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action
Feel the attraction
Color my hair, do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free
Yeah, to feel the way I feel
Person, I feel like a they/them

I hate to admit it, but I still love singing this song when my kids are around me just to piss them off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT