ADVERTISEMENT

No Cure For Liberal/"Independent" Insanity

gretchen-whitmer-looks.jpg

Hey, what do you know. It’s our buddy Fakenews Billionaire.

Please make sure my kids quarter pounder has cheese next time
If you want to add more years to yours and your family's life, please don't ever go back to McDonalds. My grandson tells his friends they eat poison when they dine at McDonalds.

Oh, I almost forgot, more libtardation.

Bump!

Just thought it be better to edit this thread as the libtards here are becoming more and more sensitive. For those who don't remember, it was titled, "Is There A Cure For Libtardedness?"

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Bump!

Just thought it be better to edit this thread as the libtards here are becoming more and more sensitive. For those who don't remember, it was titled, "Is There A Cure For Libtardedness?"

Gavin Newsom’s obsession with Florida and Governor DeSantis continues to grow as he pledges $100,000 to Charlie Crist the man who has already declared he doesn’t want your vote.

He’s spent countless dollars and time producing commercials targeting Floridians and begging us to move to his state … and is now pledging six figures to “I don’t want your vote” Charlie Crist.

It seems like Newsom has done his job encouraging filth and debauchery on the streets of San Francisco that he’s now set his sights on our state, and Charlie is more than willing to accept Gavin’s “generous” offer.

Charlie has made it clear, that if you want Florida to turn into a crime-ridden homeless encampment and open-air drug market where drag shows and vaccines are required at school, he’s your guy. Reject the radical Left’s plan for Florida! >>>>

Under Governor DeSantis’s leadership, Florida avoided becoming another degenerative dumpster fire spiraling deeper into chaos and despair. The Left knows he will continue to stand for our freedom and uphold our values and are desperate to see him out of their way.

Gavin isn’t the first and he won’t be the last blue state governor to come to Charlie’s aid.

They know if elected, he’ll be one more little soldier for the Biden regime and a gateway to inject their radical woke ideologies into our state.

Governor DeSantis stands ready to take on the radical Left and keep their bad policies out of our state. Will you stand with him to keep Florida free?

For freedom,
Team DeSantis

I'm, an independent!
I feel like I'm an independent as well but I happen to always vote Republican. I mostly fit in the Libertarian box but I would never vote for a candidate that says they are Libertarian because that is wasting my vote. If Trump had all of the Libertarian votes in 2020 he easily wins PA, WI, MI, and AZ. Voting Libertarian is like entering a Mule in the Kentucky Derby.

David Horowitz who was a former red diaper doper baby of the 60’s was cured of this mental disorder and his now a staunch conservative. We do have a few on record
dont forget trump, lifelong hippy lib best bud of the clintons and epstien anc countless others, he saw the light too, much easier to con the idiots on the right...they some hungry mofos....MAGA>>>

We played you guys. CHS Tigers. What's Forrest name now? Feminist Fighting Cucks? Didn't they have their school and mascot name changed?:confused::mad:
As a matter of fact, we've(Forrest) never beaten CHS in football. I do remember traveling to Lake City for a game vs Columbia. As we arrived on campus, we got off the bus with several rednecks holding shotguns. One of them said, "we only got one thing to say to you(as he cocks his 12 gauge), don't win!"
At the time, CHS was ranked 4th in the state while our only win at the time was well, our only win of the season under, if any of you Jax residents remember, coach E.J. McKnight.

Oh, Forrest is now Westside High. The Speicher family, from what I heard, actually declined an offer to rename it Michael Speicher High School.

As a matter of fact, we've(Forrest) never beaten CHS in football. I do remember traveling to Lake City for a game vs Columbia. As we arrived on campus, we got off the bus with several rednecks holding shotguns. One of them said, "we only got one thing to say to you(as he cocks his 12 gauge), don't win!"
At the time, CHS was ranked 4th in the state while our only win at the time was well, our only win of the season under, if any of you Jax residents remember, coach E.J. McKnight.

Oh, Forrest is now Westside High. The Speicher family, from what I heard, actually declined an offer to rename it Michael Speicher High School.
We took our guns and football seriously back then. We would never have lost any games but it happened in the middle of deer hunting season. Priorities. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
We played you guys. CHS Tigers. What's Forrest name now? Feminist Fighting Cucks? Didn't they have their school and mascot name changed?:confused::mad:
I didn’t go to Forrest. I didn’t even live on that (wrong) side of town.
I’m a Southside girl who went to Bishop Kenny.
But we also played CHS a time or two.

I didn’t go to Forrest. I didn’t even live on that (wrong) side of town.
I’m a Southside girl who went to Bishop Kenny.
But we also played CHS a time or two.
My aunt got kicked out of BK after getting caught smoking weed with her friends(something I love reminding her weed smoking ass of). She almost got us(family) kicked out of the Cecil Field base housing after shore patrol or MP's caught her and a friend of hers smoking weed in one of the wooded areas. Only thing that saved us from getting evicted was my aunt's friend happened to be the daughter of Cecil Fields C.O. at the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT