ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Raffle drawing was held tonight!! THE WINNER IS LTGATOR! Congrats!

kcflagator

Chomp Artist
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Today is the day we do the drawing.

We will announce the winner here in this new thread in a few hours. Ticket sales are closed. Just want to again thank everyone for their participation. Your generous contributions truly make a difference to FV. I will let Jen weigh-in more on that point if she wishes to do so.

The total amount we raised was just over $10,000! Just an unbelievable showing here! We are all grateful. Way to go Gators!

Heisman and I will announce the winner around 7pm this evening. I will modify this thread by posting the winner’s name here and in the thread title above.

Just to confirm this is what the winner is going to get:

1. Two tickets to the Florida Victorious event on Friday night. Private event on the Diamond Deck at the Condron Family Ball Park, including BBQ dinner from Shannon Snell and athletes and coaches from men's basketball, women's basketball, baseball, softball, and track.
  2. Invitation for you and 2 of your guests to join Heisman’s tailgate to watch Gator Walk and then a visit with me at my tailgate where I will pour you and your 2 guests each a shot of Pappy Van Winkle 23 year bourbon, and we will chat about all things Gators. You will meet BBlake, Halley and Higgy, and there is a good chance you could meet SRG, Brandon Spikes, Coach Golden and few other surprises. If bourbon is not your thing, there will be a full bar for you to enjoy.
  3. Two tickets to the UF/Arky football game this Saturday in the West Stands near the 50-yard line (Section 8 – Row 45) and a premier parking pass located right off of University Ave and just steps to the Swamp. Lot 18 parking pass.
  4. Two tickets to the UF/FSU game on November 25th– same seats: west stands near the 50 yard line - section 8 - row 45. Plus, a premier Lot 18 parking pass for the UF/FSU game just steps to ben hill griffin (sorry – there is no tailgate invite for the FSU game as we have a private event that day).
  5. Also from FV: a UT victory poster signed by Coach Billy Napier.

Stay tuned and look for more posts around 7pm announcing the lucky winner!

KC

UPDATE:

The winner of the raffle drawing was @GATORBAP (not surprising because, he had a boatload of tix) BUT he informed us that he wants to decline the prize and asked us to draw another name as the winner.

So, we did.

THE WINNER OF THIS RAFFLE IS: @LTGator Congrats!

Don't know who LTGator is, but I am looking forward to meeting them! Glad the winner came from this site. LT, we will email you directly with the details for claiming your winnings.

Appreciate everyone who participated!

- Heisman, KC, BBlake, Higgy, FV Jen and everyone else who helped!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News