ADVERTISEMENT

Next Saturday - UGA

Georgia fans are now running articles on Smart owning Mullen at Bama and Georgia. Pretty funny to read especially making the Bama stuff part of it. I think Smart is better than some people think but that argument is pretty funny.

I think the auburn game qualifies as big, but I hear what you’re saying. He’s still got another year at UF so who knows. But for a guy that was a HS backup, and then suffered 2 injuries in his first couple of years in college, it’s an awesome story regardless.
100%

What??? You mean 2-star HS backup Trask can actually play QB??? :eek:
(sorry, but that's not much of a surprise to me - ;) )

What??? You mean 2-star HS backup Trask can actually play QB??? :eek:
(sorry, but that's not much of a surprise to me - ;) )
Whatever insta, you called it, you were right and good for Trask and all if us. You're not some fortune teller, you talk lots of BS and are often wrong.

Whatever insta, you called it, you were right and good for Trask and all if us. You're not some fortune teller, you talk lots of BS and are often wrong.

Whateer GN79. IF the Trask bandwagons can now act like they are Trask fans, then I can continue to point out my own initial and constant positive eval of him when they try to toot a horn. I'm responding, not tooting, so live with it and just move on instead of whining. :cool:

With a lot of posts, I'm bound to get one incorrect occasionally. However, I always own it and give thanks or props to those that are correct, and/or correct me. o_O

My 2 biggest correct calls recently have been QB Trask and HC Mullen.
Calling RB Perine a Fr 'dark horse' was also correct, as he's been the leading rusher for 3 consecutive years, and he finished 2nd on the team with 421 yards on 91 carries (4.6 avg) and one TD… Caught 9 passes for 161 yards and one TD… Had a 17.9 average yards per reception, which ranked 2nd on the team as my 'dark-horse' incoming Fr (3 star).

Yes to Mullen, No to Cow-Chip Kelly and Neb-Frost, and any others.

If McLame had played Trask instead of xfers QB's and FF, he might still be here. I'm glad I was right and he was wrong in that case. :cool:
And I'm correct a lot more than I'm incorrect, to the total dismay of the few circle of jerks detractors... :p (UAP's and ESP for 2 more) ;)

Georgia fans are now running articles on Smart owning Mullen at Bama and Georgia. Pretty funny to read especially making the Bama stuff part of it. I think Smart is better than some people think but that argument is pretty funny.

Mullen put up 31 points in the 2008 SEC title game against Alabama without Harvin when matched up against his defense but then again, nobody ever accused Georgia fans of being smart. What happened at a crap school like MSU is irrelevant given the talent difference.

Mullen put up 31 points in the 2008 SEC title game against Alabama without Harvin when matched up against his defense but then again, nobody ever accused Georgia fans of being smart. What happened at a crap school like MSU is irrelevant given the talent difference.

Not really GFY, what happened there with Dan was a near miracle.

Dan took them to 8 Consecutive Bowls, going 6-2 in them.
He had them with the #1 Ranking for the 1st tie in MsSt history.
He left there as the best coach in MsSt history imo.

If 4th&Dumb had gone there, does anyone believe that he could have done better?

Last edited:
Whateer GN79. IF the Trask bandwagons can now act like they are Trask fans, then I can continue to point out my own initial and constant positive eval of him when they try to toot a horn. I'm responding, not tooting, so live with it and just move on instead of whining. :cool:

With a lot of posts, I'm bound to get one incorrect occasionally. However, I always own it and give thanks or props to those that are correct, and/or correct me. o_O

My 2 biggest correct calls recently have been QB Trask and HC Mullen.
Calling RB Perine a Fr 'dark horse' was also correct, as he's been the leading rusher for 3 consecutive years, and he finished 2nd on the team with 421 yards on 91 carries (4.6 avg) and one TD… Caught 9 passes for 161 yards and one TD… Had a 17.9 average yards per reception, which ranked 2nd on the team as my 'dark-horse' incoming Fr (3 star).

Yes to Mullen, No to Cow-Chip Kelly and Neb-Frost, and any others.

If McLame had played Trask instead of xfers QB's and FF, he might still be here. I'm glad I was right and he was wrong in that case. :cool:
And I'm correct a lot more than I'm incorrect, to the total dismay of the few circle of jerks detractors... :p (UAP's and ESP for 2 more) ;)
Nobody would have known that Trask would be able to start and play well but you or I have anything to do with it. I'm happy to be wrong.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Nobody would have known that Trask would be able to start and play well but you or I have anything to do with it. I'm happy to be wrong.

I said that he should be the starter since he arrived here as a Fr, and I've never changed my opinion in 4 years. I'm glad that I was correct in my evaluations... ;)

Since taking over Florida’s offense at the start of the 4th quarter at Kentucky, rsJr QB Kyle Trask is...
~ 110 of 164 (67.1%) for 1,351 yds and 14 TD's, 4 Ints, L-64, QBR 159.2,
Plus 2 rushing TD's.

Last edited:

I said that he should be the starter since he arrived here as a Fr, and I've never changed my opinion in 4 years. I'm glad that I was correct in my evaluations... ;)

Since taking over Florida’s offense at the start of the 4th quarter at Kentucky, rsJr QB Kyle Trask is...
~ 110 of 164 (67.1%) for 1,351 yds and 13 TD's, 4 Ints (plus 2 rushing TD's.
I'm glad you're right. He's playing lights out and good for him. Besides the play on the field he's a great kid. I didn't see it but he's getting better every week.

And we certainly both are hoping that he continues trending up this coming Saturday... ;)

Coaches - Offense - Defense - Special Teams
They need to have a complete game from everybody.
GooooooooooooooGATORS!

If its true I don't see how Georgia can stay with 17-20 points of Florida on Saturday.

Well, get your head outta-yo-butt and your vision should clear up eventually. :rolleyes:
On paper,,, UGly has the more talented (star-rating) players. o_O
And that's where Gator fans are expecting coaching to come in and make the difference. :cool:

Go or don't go,,, that is the question... o_O

SECe-C - UF vs UGly

(then take care of VU & Miz)

SEC-C - UF vs UA or LSU

CFP x2 vs ??

Certainly not easy, but pretty simple really... :cool:

The above questions can only be answered by a solid TEAM working together.
1) Are they willing to give it their all?
2) Are they good enough talent wise?

Tho answers to those 2 questions are right around the corner....
o_O

They have an offense similar to Auburns without as good of a defense. They need us to make mistakes or we will beat them. If we both play a clean game, they lose.

Um UGA has one of the best Defenses in the nation. You should do some research

Do some research yourself before looking like the rest of the buttsniffin' nuttlickers... o_O
Your defensive stats are tainted by your SoS.

UGly's highest currently rated 2019 opponent win is #17, 2 loss neutered lame by +6. The entire rest of your already played schedule are NR chumps, and you lost to 3-5, 2-4 SCA at home on a clear day in 2 OT's 17 - 20.... :eek:

Do some research yourself before looking like the rest of the buttsniffin' nuttlickers... o_O
Your defensive stats are tainted by your SoS.

UGly's highest currently rated 2019 opponent win is #17, 2 loss neutered lame by +6. The entire rest of your already played schedule are NR chumps, and you lost to 3-5, 2-4 SCA at home on a clear day in 2 OT's 17 - 20.... :eek:

But we wont talk about the 4th quarter come back UF had aganist UK or the refs help UF had to have to beat USC....

Last edited:
Not really GFY, what happened there with Dan was a near miracle.

Dan took them to 8 Consecutive Bowls, going 6-2 in them.
He had them with the #1 Ranking for the 1st tie in MsSt history.
He left there as the best coach in MsSt history imo.

If 4th&Dumb had gone there, does anyone believe that he could have done better?
If he was spending 200 million $ a year on recruits like he is at Georgia right now, yes I do believe he would have done better. That's just my opinion though. The ceiling for the Miss schools is the lack of talent that you can draw to those programs. Loads of money would solve that, just as it has at Georgia.

But we wont talk about the 4th quarter come back UF had aganist UK or the refs help UF had to have to beat USC....
One blown play in the 4th quarter on a day when the refs were firmly in USC's pocket is now SEC refs handing a win to Florida? I would like to know what kind of drugs you are on. Looks like you are overdosing on Midol again.

Reactions: instaGATOR

A 4th Qtr comeback by UF's backup QB??? o_O
The refs missed calls through the 1st 3 Qtrs that favored SCa, but let's just overlook that... :rolleyes:

And UF's only loss was to #1 LSU @ Death Valley in a night game, missing our 2 DE's that had 7 combined (leading the nation) sacks, while the SEC refs called ZERO holding calls on the LSU OL for the entire game.
You're a village idiot of the 1st degree... :confused:

Well apparently only UF fans think Smart is a poor coach. Just wondering why all these UGA fans keep booing their team.

A 4th Qtr comeback by UF's backup QB??? o_O
The refs missed calls through the 1st 3 Qtrs that favored SCa, but let's just overlook that... :rolleyes:

And UF's only loss was to #1 LSU @ Death Valley in a night game, missing our 2 DE's that had 7 combined (leading the nation) sacks, while the SEC refs called ZERO holding calls on the LSU OL for the entire game.
You're a village idiot of the 1st degree... :confused:

So you wanna over look the calls on UF in the SC game. But you still wanna point out the missed calls aganist the Gay-turds in the LSU game? Hummm
You talk about a idiot? Your a 100% homer and a idiot.

So you wanna over look the calls on UF in the SC game. But you still wanna point out the missed calls aganist the Gay-turds in the LSU game? Hummm
You talk about a idiot? Your a 100% homer and a idiot.

No, YOU'RE an idiot. Anyone that isn't a SCAR fan was wondering wtf was going on the first 3 quarters. And anyone that's watched football for more than 15 minutes knows nobody besides the service academies go a whole game without an offensive holding call.

Run along now, the men are talking.

Well apparently only UF fans think Smart is a poor coach. Just wondering why all these UGA fans keep booing their team.
That's a lie. I just came back from vacation across the country and i can tell you for a fact that most college football literate people (just about all I spoke to) enjoy referring to him as 4th and dumb. It's the one thing he's the most known for nationwide.

Well, get your head outta-yo-butt and your vision should clear up eventually. :rolleyes:
On paper,,, UGly has the more talented (star-rating) players. o_O
And that's where Gator fans are expecting coaching to come in and make the difference. :cool:

Go or don't go,,, that is the question... o_O

SECe-C - UF vs UGly

(then take care of VU & Miz)

SEC-C - UF vs UA or LSU

CFP x2 vs ??

Certainly not easy, but pretty simple really... :cool:

The above questions can only be answered by a solid TEAM working together.
1) Are they willing to give it their all?
2) Are they good enough talent wise?

Tho answers to those 2 questions are right around the corner....
o_O
Agree! We'll know the answers in less than 48 hours.

I researched their schedule, and they have only played one team with a pulse, and that was Notre Dame, whom they barely beat in a home night game. And they lost to a team that does not have a pulse, again on their home field. They have Auburn and TAMU coming up, Look for Ugaly to lose both those games.

BTW, Auburn has twice the defense Georgia has. I think we will be fine.

No, YOU'RE an idiot. Anyone that isn't a SCAR fan was wondering wtf was going on the first 3 quarters. And anyone that's watched football for more than 15 minutes knows nobody besides the service academies go a whole game without an offensive holding call.

Run along now, the men are talking.

Its called blind homerism. And as for as a man! I highly doubt that.

Its called blind homerism. And as for as a man! I highly doubt that.

Ok dumbass, you know better than everyone in the sports world, even the rules analysts.

As for the other comment I could poke your eye out from here.

Rivals ain't even bothering to hide the trolls anymore, they've got so many they have to number them to keep track.

Last edited:
Ok dumbass, you know better than everyone in the sports world, even the rules analysts.

As for the other comment I could poke your eye out from here.

Rivals ain't even bothering to hide the trolls anymore, they've got so many they have to number them to keep track.

Hey i know what i am hench my screen name.
You know what you are and still wont admit it.
Ill help ya out...homer, among other things.

Hench? Or wench? Another Rhodes Scholar eh? Jeesh.......there should be an entrance exam to post here. :rolleyes:

Reactions: EvilWayz
Didn't Franks shush his own crowd because the team hated the Gator fans booing?
Gator fans booed because we were getting beat 30something to nothing on our home field on homecoming by a crappy Missouri team which started it's season 0-5 or something like that. Our offense went 3 and out 9 straight freaking times in a row in that game. THAT is why the fans were booing. Anyone would if they watched their offense not make a first down on 9 consecutive drives.

Miraculously, the following week, as soon as they started letting Franks RUN the ball, our offense opened up and we put the screws to Muschamp. Never looked back from that point but the 2 worst losses of 2018, Georgia and Misery, our QB did not have one single run.

Reactions: VZDawg
HENCE you f*cking illiterate inbred.

serveimage

Hench? Or wench? Another Rhodes Scholar eh? Jeesh.......there should be an entrance exam to post here. :rolleyes:

Oh you got me i miss placed a letter!!! WOW.
And also you know when someone has absolutely noting credible to add the the conversation because they turn into the grammar police. Just to keep the conversation going. Yawn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT