ADVERTISEMENT

Newsmax Host Rips Into 'Career Politician' Ron DeSantis Over Potential 2024 Run Against Trump

I still haven't asked ANYONE to move on.

I'm getting a funny feeling that I will have to post this several more times before you hear it.
No one said you said that. But you moved on. Pretty simple sir. So, no need to post anything for anyone to hear.

No one said you said that. But you moved on. Pretty simple sir. So, no need to post anything for anyone to hear.

I've moved on? Are you certain of that? Is there any chance that you're wrong...or do you know me better than I know myself?

Rather than keep you waiting, I'll help you out...

Today, 7-10-2022, I'd prefer to have DeSantis on the ballot. Maybe by election day there will be another...or maybe more than one that I like better than DeSantis and/or Trump.

That said, if it comes down to a choice like I had last time, I will full-throatedly vote for and support Trump. I did the same in 2016 ftr. In 2020, he was my choice from the jump.

If that means that I've "moved on," then I simply don't understand the term. IMHO it is you who doesn't understand it. And if people don't agree with you lockstep, you somehow feel the need to ridicule. You should work on that...just my opinion.

I've moved on? Are you certain of that? Is there any chance that you're wrong...or do you know me better than I know myself?

Rather than keep you waiting, I'll help you out...

Today, 7-10-2022, I'd prefer to have DeSantis on the ballot. Maybe by election day there will be another...or maybe more than one that I like better than DeSantis and/or Trump.

That said, if it comes down to a choice like I had last time, I will full-throatedly vote for and support Trump. I did the same in 2016 ftr. In 2020, he was my choice from the jump.

If that means that I've "moved on," then I simply don't understand the term. IMHO it is you who doesn't understand it. And if people don't agree with you lockstep, you somehow feel the need to ridicule. You should work on that...just my opinion.
Again, it’s a message board, if you get offended so easily….maybe you should work on that. Just my opinion. 😉

If comments offend you, you feel the need to name call. Pretty certain I have never called you any names, wondering if you can say the same sir?

If tagging you to have a discussion about moving on from Trump to Desantis gets you all riled up….oh nevermind. You do you.

Again, as of right now…have you or have you not moved on from trump to Ron?

Again, it’s a message board, if you get offended so easily….maybe you should work on that. Just my opinion. 😉

Easier to say, "don't get offended" than to stop yourself from saying ignorant things I guess.

Most people, yourself included probably, aren't amused by others who attempt to put words in their mouth. I'm also among that group.

Again, as of right now…have you or have you not moved on from trump to Ron?

Today, 7-10-2022, I prefer DeSantis over Trump. How will I feel next week, next month or next year? We will see.

If that actually means that I've moved on, then I guess I don't understand the term. For sure that would be true of one of us.

This is why you don’t move on. @goldmom and @BamaFan1137 You see it doesn’t matter who you nominate. They crazy.

I've seen your back and forth with @goldmom on the subject and now I've now I've experienced it myself. I'm reasonably certain that I understand your intent. We simply disagree on the subject and I'm fine with your opinion. You seem less fine with dissenting takes. That's cool too...just try not to put words in my mouth. That seems like a reasonable request.

Reactions: goldmom
Not even worth going back and forth on something that minor for you guys. Better just to correct the lefties.

Today, 7-10-2022, I prefer DeSantis over Trump. How will I feel next week, next month or next year? We will see.

If that actually means that I've moved on, then I guess I don't understand the term. For sure that would be true of one of us.

I've seen your back and forth with @goldmom on the subject and now I've now I've experienced it myself. I'm reasonably certain that I understand your intent. We simply disagree on the subject and I'm fine with your opinion. You seem less fine with dissenting takes. That's cool too...just try not to put words in my mouth. That seems like a reasonable request.
My intent with you was to discuss the topic. Nothing more. Speaking of reasonable requests I would ask the same sir. Don’t put words in my mouth.

I never said that you said anything. I simply said you had moved on. You know, as you just confirmed. You have “moved on” from Trump to Desantis.

Again, when one points a finger…..three are pointing back. 😉

Can we both agree to said reasonable request?

My intent with you was to discuss the topic. Nothing more. Speaking of reasonable requests I would ask the same sir. Don’t put words in my mouth.

I never said that you said anything. I simply said you had moved on. You know, as you just confirmed. You have “moved on” from Trump to Desantis.

Again, when one points a finger…..three are pointing back. 😉

Can we both agree to said reasonable request?

In your opinion I have moved on. I can live with that.

I sincerely disagree because I will more than likely be voting for Trump in the general. And it's still entirely possible that I will vote for Trump in the primary over DeSantis. If the primary was today, I would not. If you define the above position as me having "moved on" from Trump, then you do you.

Speaking of reasonable requests I would ask the same sir. Don’t put words in my mouth.

What words did I put in your mouth?

In your opinion I have moved on. I can live with that.

I sincerely disagree because I will more than likely be voting for Trump in the general. And it's still entirely possible that I will vote for Trump in the primary over DeSantis. If the primary was today, I would not. If you define the above position as me having "moved on" from Trump, then you do you.

What words did I put in your mouth?
Ahhh. Now we are getting somewhere. You show me where I did it, and I will show you where You did it. But to be honest, I feel like Ricky Gervais. I just don’t care. If you want to get overly emotional and misinterpret what is said on a message board, then by all means, go to town.

Now, take a deep breath, and go reread everything sir.

Sincerely,

Marriage is defined by God, Bigot.

Sorry, not sorry.

i-dont-care-ricky-gervais.gif

Last edited:
Ahhh. Now we are getting somewhere. You show me where I did it, and I will show you where You did it. But to be honest, I feel like Ricky Gervais. I just don’t care. If you want to get overly emotional and misinterpret what is said on a message board, then by all means, go to town.

Now, take a deep breath, and go reread everything sir.

Sincerely,

Marriage is defined by God, Bigot.

Sorry, not sorry.

i-dont-care-ricky-gervais.gif

Ok @jfegaly

This is a waste of time....and now I've moved on.

This country should not be led by an 80 year old man from either party.
If you love America you want the leadership of a younger President with the energy and experience of getting things done.
I’m not trashing the previous guy, I’m just saying I hope it’s RDS.
I think we have a system in place that 100% refutes this. Its called "the election"

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT