ADVERTISEMENT

MY THOUGHTS

I'm ambidextrous and ambipedal, but you've given me plenty to think about.

I can bowl left but somehow it seems more comfortable right.

Thanks! I'm gonna have to study all this.

OU senior granddaughter is in the same canoe. She didn't get it from me. Handedness is not genetic. The Great Father decides which side of the body the brain favors. Granddaughter and I recently discovered we throw darts better right and shuffle board better left.
sadgator loves this discussion.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I'm ambidextrous and ambipedal, but you've given me plenty to think about.

I can bowl left but somehow it seems more comfortable right.

Thanks! I'm gonna have to study all this.

OU senior granddaughter is in the same canoe. She didn't get it from me. Handedness is not genetic. The Great Father decides which side of the body the brain favors. Granddaughter and I recently discovered we throw darts better right and shuffle board better left.
Oh. I was hoping and thought this was one of your logic tests. I was looking forward to seeing how I did.

I shoot a rifle left handed, pistol ambidextrous but I carry right in case I need to transition. I shoot pool left. Throw right and bat right handed. When I was a kid I skateboarded goofy footed (left for you squares out there). When eating steak I use the knife in my left hand, why transition between knife and fork all the time?

Oh. I was hoping and thought this was one of your logic tests. I was looking forward to seeing how I did.

I shoot a rifle left handed, pistol ambidextrous but I carry right in case I need to transition. I shoot pool left. Throw right and bat right handed. When I was a kid I skateboarded goofy footed (left for you squares out there). When eating steak I use the knife in my left hand, why transition between knife and fork all the time?
Miss you, buddy. We ran off the covidiot, hope you come back.

Trump shut the country down and started operation warp speed and made the majority of the USA sugar babies, i wont talk about the debt load he straddled the country with, most of you poeple dont give a crap about that. This is the guy that was saving us from the takeover??? WTF.

Trump shut the country down and started operation warp speed and made the majority of the USA sugar babies, i wont talk about the debt load he straddled the country with, most of you poeple dont give a crap about that. This is the guy that was saving us from the takeover??? WTF.
Once again, you misspelled Pelosi and Schumer. Presidents don't appropriate jack shit. If they did, we'd have a big beautiful border wall. The best border wall. Big League! 😂

I shoot a rifle right, bow left, pistol right. Throw baseball and football left. Eat chili and soup right. Ice cream and pie in a bowl left. I print left. All signatures right because at 16 I signed my social security card right because instructed by my mother.

Ambidexterity is not genetic. Ambidextrous and ambipedal OU grad granddaughter didn't get it from me. The Great Father decides which side of the body the brain favors.

Granddaughter and I recently learned we both throw darts better right and shuffelboard better left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT