ADVERTISEMENT

MY THOUGHTS

Why are you agnostic? I'm not really trying to convince you, but being athiest, at least you are matter-of-fact. My son is 11. He's having a hard time believing in something he cannot see. He's also autistic and sees things as black and white. I told him to think of faith like this. In scripture, Jesus told a man, “Everything is possible for one who believes.” The man's replied, "I believe. Help my unbelief."

I too was an atheist at your son’s age, but shifted to agnosticism in my late teens. I am probably best described as an “agnostic theist.”

My perspective changed when I considered that if we are nothing more than deterministic chemical reactions, why are we aware of anything? That we are aware of anything at all implies to me that something about us must exist outside of a strictly materialist universe. Otherwise, it seems there would be nothing to experience sensation or awareness.

Whether that “something” should be called a soul, or a higher power, I don’t know. But, it’s not nothing. So it must be something.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Why do you feel comfortable assuming Trump must on God’s side or that he is sincere in his faith? It seems to me that if there is an “Antichrist,” Trump fits that role just as well. I’m not trying to be inflammatory, I honestly just don’t get how anyone can trust a word he says.

I too was an atheist at your son’s age, but shifted to agnosticism in my late teens. I am probably best described as an “agnostic theist.”

My perspective changed when I considered that if we are nothing more than deterministic chemical reactions, why are we aware of anything? That we are aware of anything at all implies to me that something about us must exist outside of a strictly materialist universe. Otherwise, it seems there would be nothing to experience sensation or awareness.

Whether that “something” should be called a soul, or a higher power, I don’t know. But, it’s not nothing. So it must be something.
I think everyone is about to see a great awakening. Some will and already are blinded with greed and pleasures that are not pleasant with God. But a great awakening is here.

Reactions: jfegaly
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

But I am not an absolutist and hope to prepare if I am wrong. You need a min of 7 yrs food. I hope to have more because its been 2K years and I could die or live another 25+ years and desire an easy life here on out.

All a "hobbit" needs is food ale and a quiet life.

Why do you feel comfortable assuming Trump must on God’s side or that he is sincere in his faith? It seems to me that if there is an “Antichrist,” Trump fits that role just as well. I’m not trying to be inflammatory, I honestly just don’t get how anyone can trust a word he says.
Im going to raise my hand on that easy question. Media. For how many years have they told you Trump was bad. Many people believed it. Hoodwinked. Trump loves this country. They used his money and fame against him. Typical Dem switch of the hand.

So what? I voted for what he said he would do and did for the most part without the help of congress and all the crap. I didn't vote for him to be our pastor or priest or pope. And so, Biden is a saint? The president-in-waiting commie-la Harris has no track record of sinfulness? The concept you hang your hat on against Trump is a wash.
I voted for Trump for what he is not. A plantation cracker.

Now the goal of the Dimms: Insure another non-member of the Boy's Club NEVER entertains any thought of running for president.

I heard it today for the first time, "I'm never voting again. What's the point?" We have to restore trust to our voting process. Of course these are magic words for the Dimms.

Well you know, perhaps I am wrong, but he certainly isn't the antichrist. That process is way down the road. It's just he sided with Christians and made decisions favoring them. He's done more for the Christian religion than any other President in my lifetime. He also is a close ally with Israel. He did a lot of pro-Christian things including setting up defunding of Planned Parenthood, which I can guarantee you Biden and his minions will reverse in no time, giving our tax dollars to them to keep killing babies. He planned so much for inner cities and the black community. He also attacked sex trafficking like no other President - especially Clinton. lol. He did a lot of good things no one is giving him credit for. And the one thing I'm going to miss a lot is how he built up our military after Obama tore it down. I can't imagine what he could have done if this coup wasn't planned from even before he became President. Remember how they were already talking impeachment before he was sworn in?

Im going to raise my hand on that easy question. Media. For how many years have they told you Trump was bad. Many people believed it. Hoodwinked. Trump loves this country. They used his money and fame against him. Typical Dem switch of the hand.
They played MSM mindgames on the people who watched and listened. You know the saying, tell a lie enough times and people will end up believing it to be true.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

But I am not an absolutist and hope to prepare if I am wrong. You need a min of 7 yrs food. I hope to have more because its been 2K years and I could die or live another 25+ years and desire an easy life here on out.

All a "hobbit" needs is food ale and a quiet life.

There's no way in hell I would have any interest in the life you want, but I do appreciate your passion for it.

To be left alone somewhere in the Eastern Tennessee mountains by yourself.

That wasn't meant as an insult, I just noted your passion, I can always appreciate when someone is passionate about something. It's really inspiring. No homo.
I struggle to be left alone in the E. Kentucky mountains. That is what I want. I feel his pain. Finding that right place.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Look, I am not here to change any rapture believing persons mind. I just believe we as Christians will have to suffer through the antichrist, but time will be shortened. I do believe we will be in our spiritual bodies when Christ returns.

I believe that the Christians on Earth after the rapture will be those who found Christ after the rapture.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
To be left alone somewhere in the Eastern Tennessee mountains by yourself.

That wasn't meant as an insult, I just noted your passion, I can always appreciate when someone is passionate about something. It's really inspiring. No homo.
Not exactly.

A man should have a refuge.

Mountain folk can be insular but they can be the friendliest people you meet once they get to know you. We can also hold grudges for a very long time LOL.

I am an extrovert and one of my college roommates called me friend-man. As he put it one time, if friend-man doesn't like you then there is something wrong with you. I can work a room like a pol. I like to socialize but do not go out looking for it. I am also a bit of a homebody. I would rather be home watching the Mandolorian instead of a party. But if I am at a party I usually have a great time and mingle. I am the guy that talks to strangers everywhere I go.

Some people get bored easily but I find things to do. I must say that during the lockdown when grocery shopping was all there was to do it did get rather tedious and I became stir crazy. I hate shopping when its crowded.

I do however find contentment in a laid back existence. Up at 6 one day then 10 the next with no alarm. Getting all my work done by noon one day or waiting until after lunch to even begin.

But I do not plan on being a hermit unless the shite hits the fan. Part of the retirement plan is to build out a skoolie and travel with the "homestead" as a home base.

This X-er has been thru 3 recessions during his peak earning years My biz never got beyond putting food on the table and paying for private school. I shut it down in 2019 and started a non-profit to raise money for the private school. 5 months in and covid hit. Our fundraising mechanism was to volunteer to work sporting events and the vendors would donate part of the proceeds to the non-profit.

I say this because our retirement isn't big and I need to control the spending end.

I need low taxes and some self-sufficiency.

Then there is this lunatic society we are becoming. I am not perfect but I really desire to avoid some of the filthy looking reprobates that freely walk around. I dislike large crowds in public places in general.

As I get older I get less tolerant and the friend-man persona isn't what it used to be.

If you are tatted up with nose-rings and holes in your ear I am NOT going to engage you in conversation. Heck i was using hand sanitizer long befoe COVID. You might be nice and shower everyday but your appearance is filthy and it nauseates me.

I have worked with trans persons. I dont want to have anything to do with them outside (or even inside) work.

Two men kissing makes me gag.

Pants down to you knees I look at you like a moron. Rap blasting out of your car. Moron. Liberal stickers on your car Moron.

D@mn neighbor and her worthless 20 something drug dealing son with his man bun down the street parking their car in the roadside obstructing traffic pisses me off.

I grew up (until I was 12ish) rural with a large creek, cliffs,my dogs and wildlife . There is something to be said for sitting on top of a cliff watching the creek flow by and observing the wildlife.

Yep I need the woods for my sanity but I have travel in my blood..

Why do you feel comfortable assuming Trump must on God’s side or that he is sincere in his faith?
trump has purportedly engaged in multiple affairs, has numerous sexual assault allegations leveled against him, he/family have been barred from leading charities due to misuse of funds, he insults women, describes white supremacists as "fine people", unsuccessfully tried to eject the Dreamers, cleared out peaceful protesters so he could hold a Bible upside down at a photo-op, mistakenly referred to a Book in the New Testament as "two Corinthians", put children in cages (not exactly "Let the little children come to me"), etc......

Unlike the bogus election fraud claims of which there is no evidence, there actually is a fair bit of evidence that trump's "faith" is not all that important to him.

trump has purportedly engaged in multiple affairs, has numerous sexual assault allegations leveled against him, he/family have been barred from leading charities due to misuse of funds, he insults women, describes white supremacists as "fine people", unsuccessfully tried to eject the Dreamers, cleared out peaceful protesters so he could hold a Bible upside down at a photo-op, mistakenly referred to a Book in the New Testament as "two Corinthians", put children in cages (not exactly "Let the little children come to me"), etc......

Unlike the bogus election fraud claims of which there is no evidence, there actually is a fair bit of evidence that trump's "faith" is not all that important to him.
STFU. The grownups were talking here, and you just showed your ignorance (again). You ruined one of the better threads here. 90% of your comments in your reply are bullshit, but that's nothing new. Go find another playground with people of "your own stature". That's not a compliment.

I may be taking a sabbatical - haha - from this site for a while. I'm sure I'll bounce on here from time to time, but honestly, this election has drained me. 8 years of Obama and 4 years of constant assaults against Trump and then this election has proven to deflate me. I want to share my thoughts. Like I've said before, many of you will not agree and even think I'm a loony-toon, some will agree in part or in whole. It just my thoughts. Read it if you want. If you don't - who cares, right?

This election has never been about Donald Trump vs Joe Biden. It always was about removing the legitimate sitting President to promote a global agenda: The Great Reset. Only thing standing in the way of this was Donald Trump and the US Constitution.

The global agenda that has recently spewed into full gear is one of global power and dominance. It couldn’t go to completion as long as America stood independent. That’s where China comes in. Forget Russia. China has been infiltrating the US governmental system for decades. This election has brought to light many on both sides who are compromised.

The Great Reset is at the core of what is happening. Unfortunately, for many in governmental areas, that isn’t the issue. The issue for them is the payout they receive(d) for abiding and conforming to the desires of the Chinese influence. Their main focus is a monetary one. Unfortunately, they are pawns to the global scheme that is developing right before our eyes.

Covid-19. What happened? Did it really accidentally escape a lab in Wuhan or was it intentional? The Covid-19 coronavirus contains unique features that allow it to function as a more efficient weapon system for human-to-human transmission, which helps explain why the virus has been impossible to contain even under “quarantine” conditions. The unique design has been proven to not be one of nature but manufactured in a lab.

In order for The Great Reset to proceed, there had to be a killing-off of people—lots of people that provides a sense of urgency to follow along as a preventative excuse. Mask mandates, social distancing, quarantining all play a role in developing this sheep mentality.

In order for this process of complete global dominance to proceed without a hitch, America had to be killed of its independence and global population control had to begin by non-other than the use of a manufactured virus. What other explanation is there for this pandemic? An accident? Hardly.

My spiritual side of discernment has been triggered a long time ago. I remember when I was a little kid I was preached to about a one-world government, the anti-Christ and the return of Jesus: The Tribulation and Second Coming of Jesus Christ. I used to wonder how impossible that could be because we are the USA.

Present time, as I continued to witness people who should be locked up for disobeying the law remained free and those who were innocent were being locked up, I began to see how, as Scripture states, good becomes bad and bad becomes good. It came to fruition during the election. Fraud was evident to such an extreme that it was boldly proclaimed in front of our faces yet denied as such.

As these election days have passed I recognized what John Kerry said was true: “[The Great Reset] will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine.” The Great Reset must be imposed quickly, before resistance can get organized and while Covid-19 has most of the population in a mindset of meek compliance with arbitrary tyranny.

The first step was mobilizing Big Tech, Big Media, and the rest of the liberal establishment to put someone in the White House willing to subordinate American interests to an authoritarian globalist conception of utopia.

Next up, the destruction of the US Constitution. So many people stated that we’d maintain the Senate and never let that happen. Well, that certainly didn’t end well. The packing of the US Supreme Court will insure the fact that the US Constitution will become moot. They will simply do what they’ve already done and skirt around it, ignore it and essentially castrate it into oblivion while we mask-wearing sheep play along.

Next will be the removal of our US Dollar being replaced by a global currency. These things will not happen overnight. They will be pushed through systematically, and since it appears the media has such a great and powerful influence upon people, they’ll go right along with it. Many will not like it and will resist but when the sheep see how those in resistance are hauled away to jail, they’ll play along.

The vaccine can and will be a huge influence upon the corralling of people to do what is needed just to survive in the world: Can’t do this or that without proof of a vaccine. Plus, Covid tracking will insure we’ll have no place where we can go without someone knowing it. That’s pretty much a given now as long as we have our cell phone with us, but with a Covid vaccine, they’ll know regardless.

So, is the vaccination the mark of the beast? I don’t know that yet. Seems logical, but time will dictate how the future falls into place.

One other thing. These lock-downs of ma and pop stores were intentional, not because of the spread of the virus but because a booming economy provides less dependence upon government. The power of the government can dictate what we do. Trump was the thorn in their side when he was determined to bring the power back to the people as the founding fathers intended. Also, this destruction of historical monuments is intentional to do away with any semblance of history of an independent America. It’s all been about doing away with America as such.

The driving force of all of this? Satan. Communism is anti-God. The world is a fallen world. The king of the world is Satan. He rules the world. That is why as the election process was dominated by fraud and every attempt to stop it was denied, I could see it as the perfect storm. Just as John Kerry stated that there was no greater time than now to push The Great Reset through to fruition.

Perhaps Trump has a Trump card to play before Jan. 20th. I used to think so. I used to think he was going to provide a nation-wide assault against the steal, but deep in the back of my mind I always worried that the setting was too perfect for it to be delayed and that John Kerry was correct in his assessment of how the world was. When evidence is being presented to a court, the court should at least listen to it. Every court denied a hearing, not because there was no fraud, but because there is now no justice following the rule of law and the Constitution.

This is why I have always said this election was way more than orange man vs hiden. It’s a spiritual warfare that is happening within our midst and many don’t even realize it. I think God has finally said, “ENOUGH! I’m ending this!”

I point fingers at all the anti-Christs, those unbelievers who intent to do harm, and I especially point fingers at us Christians. So many of us are indeed hypocrites. Christians are supposed to stand out – to be a beacon of light that Christ shines through and are distinct from the rest of the world. But, for the most part, that is simply not the case.

I am in dire need of God’s forgiveness and am seeking to have Him restore my heart to beat for Him. I’ve said that this site has dragged me through the scum of sin. It has attracted all of my attention and I have let it rob me of my joy and peace. The first finger I point to is to me. But how many of us proclaim Jesus as their Savior and it’s just lip service—by name only?

Boastful arrogance. I think it is us Christians that have disappointed God the most. So, I am about to progress into a prayerful onslaught to Heaven and am going to ask for peace and for protection for me and my family and for the world. I may not live long enough to actually see the return of Jesus Christ, but its possible my son will. Our time on earth is a snap of a finger and then we’ll be gone. Our real home is Heaven or Hell. I choose Jesus Christ who is in Heaven!!
Great post

I’m not at all religious in any sort of traditional sense, it’s just not how I was raised and it hasn’t resonated with me as an adult.

That said, evil is evil and the globalist agenda is evil. For me it’s rooted in money, power and influence; the ends justify the means for those who seek absolute power.

Viewed through that lens nothing you said changes, even the fact that the Constitution, individual Liberty and national sovereignty all serve to protect us from the gloabalist one world gov’t we are currently staring down the barrel of.

Reactions: kjfreeze
STFU. The grownups were talking here, and you just showed your ignorance (again). You ruined one of the better threads here. 90% of your comments in your reply are bullshit, but that's nothing new. Go find another playground with people of "your own stature". That's not a compliment.
........you mad?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Go start your own thread asshole. See how many replies you get. LOL. Stop phucking others up with your retarded millennial drivel.

All the stuff you do right involves round stuff. The left thing is triangley. That means you’re kind of amphibious. Did I pass?
I'm ambidextrous and ambipedal, but you've given me plenty to think about.

I can bowl left but somehow it seems more comfortable right.

Thanks! I'm gonna have to study all this.

OU senior granddaughter is in the same canoe. She didn't get it from me. Handedness is not genetic. The Great Father decides which side of the body the brain favors. Granddaughter and I recently discovered we throw darts better right and shuffle board better left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT