ADVERTISEMENT

MY THOUGHTS

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
I may be taking a sabbatical - haha - from this site for a while. I'm sure I'll bounce on here from time to time, but honestly, this election has drained me. 8 years of Obama and 4 years of constant assaults against Trump and then this election has proven to deflate me. I want to share my thoughts. Like I've said before, many of you will not agree and even think I'm a loony-toon, some will agree in part or in whole. It just my thoughts. Read it if you want. If you don't - who cares, right?

This election has never been about Donald Trump vs Joe Biden. It always was about removing the legitimate sitting President to promote a global agenda: The Great Reset. Only thing standing in the way of this was Donald Trump and the US Constitution.

The global agenda that has recently spewed into full gear is one of global power and dominance. It couldn’t go to completion as long as America stood independent. That’s where China comes in. Forget Russia. China has been infiltrating the US governmental system for decades. This election has brought to light many on both sides who are compromised.

The Great Reset is at the core of what is happening. Unfortunately, for many in governmental areas, that isn’t the issue. The issue for them is the payout they receive(d) for abiding and conforming to the desires of the Chinese influence. Their main focus is a monetary one. Unfortunately, they are pawns to the global scheme that is developing right before our eyes.

Covid-19. What happened? Did it really accidentally escape a lab in Wuhan or was it intentional? The Covid-19 coronavirus contains unique features that allow it to function as a more efficient weapon system for human-to-human transmission, which helps explain why the virus has been impossible to contain even under “quarantine” conditions. The unique design has been proven to not be one of nature but manufactured in a lab.

In order for The Great Reset to proceed, there had to be a killing-off of people—lots of people that provides a sense of urgency to follow along as a preventative excuse. Mask mandates, social distancing, quarantining all play a role in developing this sheep mentality.

In order for this process of complete global dominance to proceed without a hitch, America had to be killed of its independence and global population control had to begin by non-other than the use of a manufactured virus. What other explanation is there for this pandemic? An accident? Hardly.

My spiritual side of discernment has been triggered a long time ago. I remember when I was a little kid I was preached to about a one-world government, the anti-Christ and the return of Jesus: The Tribulation and Second Coming of Jesus Christ. I used to wonder how impossible that could be because we are the USA.

Present time, as I continued to witness people who should be locked up for disobeying the law remained free and those who were innocent were being locked up, I began to see how, as Scripture states, good becomes bad and bad becomes good. It came to fruition during the election. Fraud was evident to such an extreme that it was boldly proclaimed in front of our faces yet denied as such.

As these election days have passed I recognized what John Kerry said was true: “[The Great Reset] will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine.” The Great Reset must be imposed quickly, before resistance can get organized and while Covid-19 has most of the population in a mindset of meek compliance with arbitrary tyranny.

The first step was mobilizing Big Tech, Big Media, and the rest of the liberal establishment to put someone in the White House willing to subordinate American interests to an authoritarian globalist conception of utopia.

Next up, the destruction of the US Constitution. So many people stated that we’d maintain the Senate and never let that happen. Well, that certainly didn’t end well. The packing of the US Supreme Court will insure the fact that the US Constitution will become moot. They will simply do what they’ve already done and skirt around it, ignore it and essentially castrate it into oblivion while we mask-wearing sheep play along.

Next will be the removal of our US Dollar being replaced by a global currency. These things will not happen overnight. They will be pushed through systematically, and since it appears the media has such a great and powerful influence upon people, they’ll go right along with it. Many will not like it and will resist but when the sheep see how those in resistance are hauled away to jail, they’ll play along.

The vaccine can and will be a huge influence upon the corralling of people to do what is needed just to survive in the world: Can’t do this or that without proof of a vaccine. Plus, Covid tracking will insure we’ll have no place where we can go without someone knowing it. That’s pretty much a given now as long as we have our cell phone with us, but with a Covid vaccine, they’ll know regardless.

So, is the vaccination the mark of the beast? I don’t know that yet. Seems logical, but time will dictate how the future falls into place.

One other thing. These lock-downs of ma and pop stores were intentional, not because of the spread of the virus but because a booming economy provides less dependence upon government. The power of the government can dictate what we do. Trump was the thorn in their side when he was determined to bring the power back to the people as the founding fathers intended. Also, this destruction of historical monuments is intentional to do away with any semblance of history of an independent America. It’s all been about doing away with America as such.

The driving force of all of this? Satan. Communism is anti-God. The world is a fallen world. The king of the world is Satan. He rules the world. That is why as the election process was dominated by fraud and every attempt to stop it was denied, I could see it as the perfect storm. Just as John Kerry stated that there was no greater time than now to push The Great Reset through to fruition.

Perhaps Trump has a Trump card to play before Jan. 20th. I used to think so. I used to think he was going to provide a nation-wide assault against the steal, but deep in the back of my mind I always worried that the setting was too perfect for it to be delayed and that John Kerry was correct in his assessment of how the world was. When evidence is being presented to a court, the court should at least listen to it. Every court denied a hearing, not because there was no fraud, but because there is now no justice following the rule of law and the Constitution.

This is why I have always said this election was way more than orange man vs hiden. It’s a spiritual warfare that is happening within our midst and many don’t even realize it. I think God has finally said, “ENOUGH! I’m ending this!”

I point fingers at all the anti-Christs, those unbelievers who intent to do harm, and I especially point fingers at us Christians. So many of us are indeed hypocrites. Christians are supposed to stand out – to be a beacon of light that Christ shines through and are distinct from the rest of the world. But, for the most part, that is simply not the case.

I am in dire need of God’s forgiveness and am seeking to have Him restore my heart to beat for Him. I’ve said that this site has dragged me through the scum of sin. It has attracted all of my attention and I have let it rob me of my joy and peace. The first finger I point to is to me. But how many of us proclaim Jesus as their Savior and it’s just lip service—by name only?

Boastful arrogance. I think it is us Christians that have disappointed God the most. So, I am about to progress into a prayerful onslaught to Heaven and am going to ask for peace and for protection for me and my family and for the world. I may not live long enough to actually see the return of Jesus Christ, but its possible my son will. Our time on earth is a snap of a finger and then we’ll be gone. Our real home is Heaven or Hell. I choose Jesus Christ who is in Heaven!!

I may be taking a sabbatical - haha - from this site for a while. I'm sure I'll bounce on here from time to time, but honestly, this election has drained me. 8 years of Obama and 4 years of constant assaults against Trump and then this election has proven to deflate me. I want to share my thoughts. Like I've said before, many of you will not agree and even think I'm a loony-toon, some will agree in part or in whole. It just my thoughts. Read it if you want. If you don't - who cares, right?

This election has never been about Donald Trump vs Joe Biden. It always was about removing the legitimate sitting President to promote a global agenda: The Great Reset. Only thing standing in the way of this was Donald Trump and the US Constitution.

The global agenda that has recently spewed into full gear is one of global power and dominance. It couldn’t go to completion as long as America stood independent. That’s where China comes in. Forget Russia. China has been infiltrating the US governmental system for decades. This election has brought to light many on both sides who are compromised.

The Great Reset is at the core of what is happening. Unfortunately, for many in governmental areas, that isn’t the issue. The issue for them is the payout they receive(d) for abiding and conforming to the desires of the Chinese influence. Their main focus is a monetary one. Unfortunately, they are pawns to the global scheme that is developing right before our eyes.

Covid-19. What happened? Did it really accidentally escape a lab in Wuhan or was it intentional? The Covid-19 coronavirus contains unique features that allow it to function as a more efficient weapon system for human-to-human transmission, which helps explain why the virus has been impossible to contain even under “quarantine” conditions. The unique design has been proven to not be one of nature but manufactured in a lab.

In order for The Great Reset to proceed, there had to be a killing-off of people—lots of people that provides a sense of urgency to follow along as a preventative excuse. Mask mandates, social distancing, quarantining all play a role in developing this sheep mentality.

In order for this process of complete global dominance to proceed without a hitch, America had to be killed of its independence and global population control had to begin by non-other than the use of a manufactured virus. What other explanation is there for this pandemic? An accident? Hardly.

My spiritual side of discernment has been triggered a long time ago. I remember when I was a little kid I was preached to about a one-world government, the anti-Christ and the return of Jesus: The Tribulation and Second Coming of Jesus Christ. I used to wonder how impossible that could be because we are the USA.

Present time, as I continued to witness people who should be locked up for disobeying the law remained free and those who were innocent were being locked up, I began to see how, as Scripture states, good becomes bad and bad becomes good. It came to fruition during the election. Fraud was evident to such an extreme that it was boldly proclaimed in front of our faces yet denied as such.

As these election days have passed I recognized what John Kerry said was true: “[The Great Reset] will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine.” The Great Reset must be imposed quickly, before resistance can get organized and while Covid-19 has most of the population in a mindset of meek compliance with arbitrary tyranny.

The first step was mobilizing Big Tech, Big Media, and the rest of the liberal establishment to put someone in the White House willing to subordinate American interests to an authoritarian globalist conception of utopia.

Next up, the destruction of the US Constitution. So many people stated that we’d maintain the Senate and never let that happen. Well, that certainly didn’t end well. The packing of the US Supreme Court will insure the fact that the US Constitution will become moot. They will simply do what they’ve already done and skirt around it, ignore it and essentially castrate it into oblivion while we mask-wearing sheep play along.

Next will be the removal of our US Dollar being replaced by a global currency. These things will not happen overnight. They will be pushed through systematically, and since it appears the media has such a great and powerful influence upon people, they’ll go right along with it. Many will not like it and will resist but when the sheep see how those in resistance are hauled away to jail, they’ll play along.

The vaccine can and will be a huge influence upon the corralling of people to do what is needed just to survive in the world: Can’t do this or that without proof of a vaccine. Plus, Covid tracking will insure we’ll have no place where we can go without someone knowing it. That’s pretty much a given now as long as we have our cell phone with us, but with a Covid vaccine, they’ll know regardless.

So, is the vaccination the mark of the beast? I don’t know that yet. Seems logical, but time will dictate how the future falls into place.

One other thing. These lock-downs of ma and pop stores were intentional, not because of the spread of the virus but because a booming economy provides less dependence upon government. The power of the government can dictate what we do. Trump was the thorn in their side when he was determined to bring the power back to the people as the founding fathers intended. Also, this destruction of historical monuments is intentional to do away with any semblance of history of an independent America. It’s all been about doing away with America as such.

The driving force of all of this? Satan. Communism is anti-God. The world is a fallen world. The king of the world is Satan. He rules the world. That is why as the election process was dominated by fraud and every attempt to stop it was denied, I could see it as the perfect storm. Just as John Kerry stated that there was no greater time than now to push The Great Reset through to fruition.

Perhaps Trump has a Trump card to play before Jan. 20th. I used to think so. I used to think he was going to provide a nation-wide assault against the steal, but deep in the back of my mind I always worried that the setting was too perfect for it to be delayed and that John Kerry was correct in his assessment of how the world was. When evidence is being presented to a court, the court should at least listen to it. Every court denied a hearing, not because there was no fraud, but because there is now no justice following the rule of law and the Constitution.

This is why I have always said this election was way more than orange man vs hiden. It’s a spiritual warfare that is happening within our midst and many don’t even realize it. I think God has finally said, “ENOUGH! I’m ending this!”

I point fingers at all the anti-Christs, those unbelievers who intent to do harm, and I especially point fingers at us Christians. So many of us are indeed hypocrites. Christians are supposed to stand out – to be a beacon of light that Christ shines through and are distinct from the rest of the world. But, for the most part, that is simply not the case.

I am in dire need of God’s forgiveness and am seeking to have Him restore my heart to beat for Him. I’ve said that this site has dragged me through the scum of sin. It has attracted all of my attention and I have let it rob me of my joy and peace. The first finger I point to is to me. But how many of us proclaim Jesus as their Savior and it’s just lip service—by name only?

Boastful arrogance. I think it is us Christians that have disappointed God the most. So, I am about to progress into a prayerful onslaught to Heaven and am going to ask for peace and for protection for me and my family and for the world. I may not live long enough to actually see the return of Jesus Christ, but its possible my son will. Our time on earth is a snap of a finger and then we’ll be gone. Our real home is Heaven or Hell. I choose Jesus Christ who is in Heaven!!
Well said kj.

I’m a little deflated too. I keep wanting to take a break but I keep popping back in because I like you guys. Agree with most of what he posted above. It’s a shame that several people can’t see what’s obviously going on right in front of our eyes and they’re just so emboldened they just don’t care who sees it anymore.

I find it hard to believe that God chose a malicious con man to be his chosen vessel to save us from the marauding globalists.

I understand the parallels to St. Paul the Apostle, but being strong-willed and stubborn were the worst of Paul’s character traits, while they are the best of Trump’s.

Well said. Yesterday was a wakeup call that certain posters here are just brainwashed at this point. There's no sense in trying to reason with them on any level. It was honestly heartbreaking to see some of what was posted here. Not healthy to be around such people, it really isn't. There's the Christian need to help the lost, but you can also lead a horse to water only so many times.

I find it hard to believe that God chose a malicious con man to be his chosen vessel to save us from the marauding globalists.

I understand the parallels to St. Paul the Apostle, but being strong-willed and stubborn were the worst of Paul’s character traits, while they are the best of Trump’s.
I find it hard to believe you think you can comprehend God's plans.

I find it hard to believe you think you can comprehend God's plans.

1 Corinthians 1:27
King James Version

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty

Well said. Yesterday was a wakeup call that certain posters here are just brainwashed at this point. There's no sense in trying to reason with them on any level. It was honestly heartbreaking to see some of what was posted here. Not healthy to be around such people, it really isn't. There's the Christian need to help the lost, but you can also lead a horse to water only so many times.
So says the intentionally blindest of us all...

We’re actually pretty tight...sadgator’s catholic, believe it or not...

Here is a quick short list of just some of the folks God used for great things

Noah who got drunk.
Abraham who lied about his wife.
Jacob who was a deceiver.
Moses who murdered an Egyptian.
Rahab who was a harlot.
Samson who had serious problems with lust and anger.
David who was an adulterer.
Paul who persecuted the church.
Peter who denied Christ.

So what? I voted for what he said he would do and did for the most part without the help of congress and all the crap. I didn't vote for him to be our pastor or priest or pope. And so, Biden is a saint? The president-in-waiting commie-la Harris has no track record of sinfulness? The concept you hang your hat on against Trump is a wash.

We’re actually pretty tight...sadgator’s catholic, believe it or not...
Do you suggest salvation by Catholic Church like @BSC911 does instead of through Jesus Christ?

That aside, I can see this happening. You're stand at the pearly gates and God starts with the condemning replay of your voting life in 2020 and beyond. I'm standing to the side smirking. Then God turns to me and says, "And as for you..."

I dont believe that the mark comes about until the antichrist is in power and I dont think that happens until the tribulation starts. If we are here (I believe rapture happens first) we are going to know it.

Also no one is gong to be tricked into the mark. It will be a choice that requires allegiance to the antichrist. I believe it is patterned after Chi Ro Stigma. The closest pictogram to the Islaminc Bismillah script. It will be an actual mark on your forehead or arm.

Today's culture thinks nothing of tattoos.

In the meantime we are probably in a warmup to those days.

While we are not guaranteed tomorrow, I believe God clearly expects us to humbly prepare ( Noah, Joseph) for hard times.

Like I have said my plan is more than a decade in planning. Its very thin even though I have thought about it for so long.

I believe it will remain a thin set of concepts/plans until I actually take action. Action will require spending money. Thats a great motivator to finish educating oneself on the finer details/hurdles that pop up during such actions.

Phase I separation. We really need to separate ourselves from the left. That may include friends and family. While the verse below is about a particular place most things in the Bible have application beyond the specific. This is about anyplace as well as this particular place. I believe we can make our own Arks of Refuge.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

I dont believe that the mark comes about until the antichrist is in power and I dont think that happens until the tribulation starts. If we are here (I believe rapture happens first) we are going to know it.

Also no one is gong to be tricked into the mark. It will be a choice that requires allegiance to the antichrist. I believe it is patterned after Chi Ro Stigma. The closest pictogram to the Islaminc Bismillah script. It will be an actual mark on your forehead or arm.

Today's culture thinks nothing of tattoos.

In the meantime we are probably in a warmup to those days.

While we are not guaranteed tomorrow, I believe God clearly expects us to humbly prepare ( Noah, Joseph) for hard times.

Like I have said my plan is more than a decade in planning. Its very thin even though I have thought about it for so long.

I believe it will remain a thin set of concepts/plans until I actually take action. Action will require spending money. Thats a great motivator to finish educating oneself on the finer details/hurdles that pop up during such actions.

Phase I separation. We really need to separate ourselves from the left. That may include friends and family. While the verse below is about a particular place most things in the Bible have application beyond the specific. This is about anyplace as well as this particular place. I believe we can make our own Arks of Refuge.

Revelation 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
We can agree to disagree on the rapture. Reading scripture closely will prove that it will not be first.

Thinking you know what God’s thoughts or plans are versus having faith that God has the best plan for you and for everyone is the difference between arrogance and faith.

I was responding to a mortal man’s post about his own views. I never said I actually thought those were God’s plans, nor was I claiming any insight into God’s plans.

Donald Trump!!!!! Crucify Him!!!!! Interesting times. Phaisees abound,

And before anyone gets silly, no I am not comparing trump to christ, but rather, the persecution of christs followers

It’s tough...sadgator isn’t completely in line with some of the church doctrines...

sadgator thinks Priest should be able to marry too...even the gays ones...see...sadgator’s life is very complicated...

That's fine. I think everyone's religious beliefs are their own. That's also why I think @BSC911 constant attacking and mocking of Christians is disgusting.

And I am agnostic. Agnostics are the last people who would claim to know God’s plans.
Why are you agnostic? I'm not really trying to convince you, but being athiest, at least you are matter-of-fact. My son is 11. He's having a hard time believing in something he cannot see. He's also autistic and sees things as black and white. I told him to think of faith like this. In scripture, Jesus told a man, “Everything is possible for one who believes.” The man's replied, "I believe. Help my unbelief."

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Brother. You are on the right road. No blindness for you.

We can agree to disagree on the rapture. Reading scripture closely will prove that it will not be first.
Not trying to change your beliefs, but where in the Bible do you find the rapture? I cant find it.

Not trying to change your beliefs, but where in the Bible do you find the rapture? I cant find it.
I'll have to check the exact verse. It doesn't say rapture but it does explain it. It's just a lot of Christians believe they'll be taken up first and all the rest of the heathens will suffer the tribulation period. That's poppycock.

I'll have to check the exact verse. It doesn't say rapture but it does explain it. It's just a lot of Christians believe they'll be taken up first and all the rest of the heathens will suffer the tribulation period. That's poppycock.
Good luck finding one. If you find the one where two are working in the field and one is taken up, I think their is a different meaning.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

He does not set foot on the Earth. This is not the second coming. So this comes sometime before the or during the tribulation. The second coming is after the tribulation and he actually touches the ground.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

He does not set foot on the Earth. This is not the second coming. So this comes sometime before the or during the tribulation. The second coming is after the tribulation and he actually touches the ground.
Of course the dead in Christ will rise first. They are already dead.

Look, I am not here to change any rapture believing persons mind. I just believe we as Christians will have to suffer through the antichrist, but time will be shortened. I do believe we will be in our spiritual bodies when Christ returns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT