ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp might not destroy the Sourh Carolina program as quickly as we thought...

So far it looks like Muschamp didn't learn a darn thing from his failure at UF. They currently have the 127th ranked offense in the country.

So far it looks like Muschamp didn't learn a darn thing from his failure at UF. They currently have the 127th ranked offense in the country.
Roper is his OC right?

I seen that ACL Dillman is the S&C coach.

Dummy should have started fresh with all assistant coaches.

Will he have a new WR coach every year at SC?

Last edited:
It's so bizarre that he can't even fall backwards into a less than awful offense.

He should be a deco. He is not a head coach.

watching both of those guys coach against each other it was identical.. If UGA doesn't get that bounce on the onside kick they could have very easily given that game right back the way they were playing it safe...

and somehow will had a battle scar like he was playing the game himself...

He also has STs coach Coleman Hutzler on his staff. He was the same STs coach Will had at UF his last few years. The STs were terrible.

The game that ended Muschamps tenure at UF was that loss to USCe that we somehow managed to lose mainly due to STs errors.

My girlfriend asked me why I keep tabs on Mushchamp if I dislike him so much.

I told her it was like touching the sore in your mouth with your tongue. You have to keep doing it to make sure it still hurts.
If you want your girlfriend to put out, you might want to stop talking about open sores in your mouth...(just some friendly advice)...

Muschamp will never field an offense until he lets his OC recruit offense and call plays with no interference. In his defense, Spurrier did to that program what Meyer did here, except he didn't wven finish his last year and deliver an elite class.

What is also interesting is that up to this point I believe Auburn's D this year is performing better without Muschamp.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
What is also interesting is that up to this point I believe Auburn's D this year is performing better without Muschamp.

Muschamp's best Ds were at UF with Quinn running them and Meyer's 2010 class. If you have watched the NFL over the past 5 years its obvious Quinn had a lot to do with that success.

Then he had a run at Auburn when they had two top 5 picks as RBs and controlled the game with their offense.

I have never seen the fascination with the guy honestly

Muschamp-Sad-Bandaid-300x169.jpeg

My girlfriend asked me why I keep tabs on Mushchamp if I dislike him so much.

I told her it was like touching the sore in your mouth with your tongue. You have to keep doing it to make sure it still hurts.

Condolences on the herp.

The Gators lost to Missouri 42-13 Saturday despite holding the Tigers to 119 yards of offense, prompting fans to chant "Fire Muschamp" loudly. The other such loss came in 2011, when Florida gave up 95 yards of total offense in a 21-7 loss to Florida State.

Reactions: GordonGecko
It's not just offense. His STs have been awful as well.
Yea, great point. The ST by Nord have not been an improvement either. Nor has Nord's recruiting been anything special. For the life of me I cannot understand how he is still on the staff.

Yea, great point. The ST by Nord have not been an improvement either. Nor has Nord's recruiting been anything special. For the life of me I cannot understand how he is still on the staff.
Nord wasn't on Muschamp's staff here at UF. I have mixed feeling's on Nord. Last year our punt return, kickoff/punt coverage was very good. Callaway was a great punt returner last year. This year not so much. It has been a mixed bag. I would agree he doesn't appear to be a recruiter.

Coleman Hutzler was the STs coach at UF towards the end of Muschamp's tenure here. Hutzler is now the STs coach at USCe.

Never said Nord was part of Muschamp's staff. Just noted that the ST did not improve when he came aboard.

Callaway was a damn good returner last year. IMO, Nord gets some credit for coaching, but not a lot. Callawy is very shifty and fast. But he still make terrible fielding decisions. Either letting the ball bounce in front of him and then allowing to to roll. Or FC inside the 10.

Last year we had a bad habit of brings kicks out of the EZ too. We seemed to have solved that this year.

We do not try and block punts or kicks. And we are not particular good a sniffing out fakes.

Never said Nord was part of Muschamp's staff. Just noted that the ST did not improve when he came aboard.

Callaway was a damn good returner last year. IMO, Nord gets some credit for coaching, but not a lot. Callawy is very shifty and fast. But he still make terrible fielding decisions. Either letting the ball bounce in front of him and then allowing to to roll. Or FC inside the 10.

Last year we had a bad habit of brings kicks out of the EZ too. We seemed to have solved that this year.

We do not try and block punts or kicks. And we are not particular good a sniffing out fakes.

This is baffling to me, go after a punt for god sakes!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT