ADVERTISEMENT

MSNBC takes it to Vivek

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007

He was taken down. Vivek is good, but guys like Medhi are sharp and will go after you. Vivek looked like a fool.

The question was around Trump's behavior after January 6th and Medhi used exact quotes from Vivek and asked them to explain them.
Fair question - you put it on Twitter and you feel strongly, back it up with conviction.

No understanding why Vivek went on MSNBC unless he had a plan to "dunk" on Medhi and win conservative support.
The reverse happened.

L for Vivek on this one, but W for the vetting process to ask the hard questions.

He was taken down. Vivek is good, but guys like Medhi are sharp and will go after you. Vivek looked like a fool.

The question was around Trump's behavior after January 6th and Medhi used exact quotes from Vivek and asked them to explain them.
Fair question - you put it on Twitter and you feel strongly, back it up with conviction.

No understanding why Vivek went on MSNBC unless he had a plan to "dunk" on Medhi and win conservative support.
The reverse happened.

L for Vivek on this one, but W for the vetting process to ask the hard questions.
It's a crap gotcha cable news segment.

Hasan is just trying to get Vivek to punch Trump in the nose to get Trump to attack Vivek and weaken the field. It's so transparent it's honestly embarrassing and shows how terrified the host's network is of Trump.

Vivek handled it pretty well, and called him out on the cheap tactic. That said, this is the main problem with Vivek. He doesn't have any solid positioning history. When he tweeted that he was "going with the flow" and may or may not have meant it. Many are concerned he's "going with the flow" again and trying to tap into the MAGA movement artificially.

I like the guy, he's smart and I'm glad he ran. He needs time and more campaigns and some consistency before I trust him.

Reactions: RussellCasse
He is a lightweight
It takes one to know one................the herd of sheep knows their brethren........

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT