ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball MLB playoff spots coming down to the wire

gtrdynasty

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Yes, I understand our beloved Gators are not playing up to the standards that we wish and there are so many posts saying the same exact stuff- so let's discuss the MLB playoff races. Since @JasonHigdon is crying in his cola about the Yankees domination this season- I figured I would lay it out there for a discussion.

Yanks-Baltimore-Indians(Refuse to call them Guardians)-Astros all clinched.. Indians and Astros have won their divisions. Yanks need to win one of their next 5 games or a Baltimore loss and they clinch the East. We have KC and Detroit all tied up for the last two spots with the Twins 2 games back. KC and Detroit have been fun to watch this season with young teams. Yanks should end up with home field throughout the playoffs!!!!!

in the NL we have the Phill's and Brewers who have clinched their division with LA and San Diego clinching playoff spots. San Diego is 2 games back of LA. ANyone see the game ending triple play for the Padres to beat LA last night? 5-4-3 crazy ending. We have the Mets-Braves-Diamondbacks fighting for the the last two wild card spots. Mets have a half a game lead over Dbacks and 1 game over Braves. Braves and Mets play tonight and Thursday so playoff baseball atmosphere the rest of the season for all of these teams.

If you just need to get your sports fix in to help with the Gator football disapppointment this is going to be very good watching these last 5 games. Buckle up- going to be awesome to watch... Side note- with the storms coming in to Atl they might have to play a double header Mets-Braves if these games get cancelled... Hope it comes down to the last game for all of these wild card slots.

I have the Yanks coming out of the AL and the Dodgers coming out of the NL.. LFG!!!!

Reactions: ShefGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.