ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch McConnell

Yes, those who believe that are. Have you looked around and noticed who exactly you side with? At one time, I thought there was hope for you. You've reverted back to walking lock step with the hyenas of communism. You still don't understand this election was stolen do you?

Yes, those who believe that are. Have you looked around and noticed who exactly you side with? At one time, I thought there was hope for you. You've reverted back to walking lock step with the hyenas of communism. You still don't understand this election was stolen do you?
Absolutely not. Republican conspiracy that didn't work.

Absolutely not. Republican conspiracy that didn't work.
Conspiracy my ass. POS Biden couldn't draw a crowd of children to an ice cream truck. EVERY swing state other than Florida or NC had MAJOR voting irregularities, massive vote swings in the wee hours of the morning with software swaps, massive ballot dumps with no signature verification, courts who wanted no part of hearing valid contested election complaints, software audits confirming outright fraud in umpteen places.
Did you not hear Roberts howling about not wanting riots if they only "heard and took cases?"

All of this from the phucking idiots who tried to say for 4 years that Trump is a Russian agent. You sir, are a special kind of stupid! 🤣

Now it all makes sense as to why he’s telling the Republicans to accept the election results. Swamp runs deep in both sides.
Where is my comment specifically about McConnel? Swamp runs deep on both sides, I’m not wavering on that.

Well booger made a complete fool out of himself.

It's Tuesday.
Par for the course. It’s funny he brings up an article on a social media platform that was erased from the internet because his side didn’t like that people were moving in droves to a place where you could actually speak your mind, first amendment type thing.

Where is my comment specifically about McConnel? Swamp runs deep on both sides, I’m not wavering on that.

You titled the entire thread "Mitch McConnell". LOL Doesn't really matter, I dislike Turtle and I remembered back a month ago that someone agreed with me. THAT doesn't happen too much. LOL

All of DC does this. If they want to stay where they are, they back the establishment. If they are either about to change their standing or want to, they back Trump.

Mitch wants to stay right where he is, so he backs Hiden.

Ron Johnson is probably considering retiring soon, so he backs Trump. Young guys like Gaetz and Hawley are likely eyeing Presidential runs one day, so they back Trump and court his supporters.
I dont think Mitch has a chance again here in Kentucky. He will definitely get primaried. Not a lot of love for him around here.

You titled the entire thread "Mitch McConnell". LOL Doesn't really matter, I dislike Turtle and I remembered back a month ago that someone agreed with me. THAT doesn't happen too much. LOL

Do you remember what you posted on Dec 17th?

It’s cool if ya’ll want to start hating on Mitch now...sadgator will totally agree that he is a gutless spineless weasel.
Sadgator isn’t too bright. He thinks we need his opinion or acceptance. Lol. Move along snowflake. Nobody is buying ur bs. Don’t u have a safe space to occupy? Lol

I dont think Mitch has a chance again here in Kentucky. He will definitely get primaried. Not a lot of love for him around here.

He got re-elected. He can go back to being swampy now for at least 2 years.

As Rush said, his wife happily worked for Trump tho, so idk.

I’ll even elaborate further for my disdain for our elected officials. I think the majority are corrupt and deserve to be hung for selling out our country. Does that bipartisan stance work for you?
Well, it’s whacked out crazy, but at least it’s bipartisan whacked out crazy.

And goes against the very fabric of what our founding fathers fought for. We get the government we deserve.

Do you think your “I hate everyone in government“ stance is unique, or new?

Do you remember what you posted on Dec 17th?

Seems that the memory issue resides with welcher.
"Ghost From Oct. 30th "@BSC911 did a board ban bet with me that Hiden would win. Of course, Hiden isn't going to win"
Now we know in Nov. Biden won the election, but welcher didn't honor his bet, then we know in early Dec., the EC verified the 306 votes to Biden... welcher didn't honor his bet. Then in early Jan. despite an assault on Congress, the Congress validated the EC and welcher still did not honor his bet. i have tried to remind him.

He literally just won two months ago. Pretty surprising for someone who doesn’t have a lot of love.

"Ghost From Oct. 30th "@BSC911 did a board ban bet with me that Hiden would win. Of course, Hiden isn't going to win"
Now we know in Nov. Biden won the election, but welcher didn't honor his bet, then we know in early Dec., the EC verified the 306 votes to Biden... welcher didn't honor his bet. Then in early Jan. despite an assault on Congress, the Congress validated the EC and welcher still did not honor his bet. i have tried to remind him.
Do you think he’s regretting proposing that bet?

It was most likely me.

So you don't remember. You implied that Bill was lying cause he couldn't remember his. So I guess you are saying you lied as well.

Goodness you are such a moron.

Wait! You're back? Got a furlough from the dinner hour? I get hungry every time I see you've posted. I hope you are using lard or Crisco on those fries. That's the secret sauce. Canola oil just doesn't quite cut it.
Hahahaha. That’s all you losers have. It’s telling. When you cant argue facts, you resort to lame jokes. It’s a sign of low intellect.

i guess that’s the price of success. There are always people jealous.

Yep. And what he did will not be forgotten around here. I will work my ass off for his primary challenger.
By what he did, you mean recognize what everyone with a brain realizes. That Biden won fair and square. Get over it.

So you don't remember. You implied that Bill was lying cause he couldn't remember his. So I guess you are saying you lied as well.

Goodness you are such a moron.
Welcher still has not developed any logical thinking skills. Since I stated why I remembered his mentioning turtle, and also noted it didn't matter.... any logical thinker would not need to jump to a conclusion. The next idiotic jump of logic is to saying I lied as well. Lied about what, to whom, when? No wonder you followed your dear leader around like a sheep , you have no ability to think rationally. And speaking of lying.... we know that all welcher's lie.

So you made the post and immediately stated said post was meaningless.

That's our booger! LMAO!

You made the bet and it seems it didn't matter. We see that English as well as the obvious past issue with Math is quite the problem for welcher. Look up sentence structure and learn that I stated that BCut's failure to remember his thread didn't matter. Perhaps welcher would still have lied.... it's what welchers do. LOL

That’ll show him. If he loses Martycats support, he’s toast.

This was the point I was making to Re-Re. Why is it that you feel the need to counter a conservatives negative view towards Mitch? In literally any other scenario you would absolutely agree that Mitch should go.

Does your position automatically need to mirror whatever a conservative says? If so....why?

This was the point I was making to Re-Re. Why is it that you feel the need to counter a conservatives negative view towards Mitch? In literally any other scenario you would absolutely agree that Mitch should go.

Does your position automatically need to mirror whatever a conservative says? If so....why?

How did I get typecast as the go-to ideologue? My only ideology is hating Trump. Other than that, I’m a barrel of sangfroid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT