ADVERTISEMENT

Mitch McConnell

See how quickly the Trumpers turn on their own once they leave the cult.

Now it all makes sense as to why he’s telling the Republicans to accept the election results. Swamp runs deep in both sides.
When did he start telling Republicans to except the election, I missed that. And what does that mean for us?

When did he start telling Republicans to except the election, I missed that. And what does that mean for us?

came out recently. Ironically enough, he said it, and all the sudden talks of a deal for a stimulus package for covid went from gridlock to “we think we have a deal”
He is a snake. Only concern is power

All of DC does this. If they want to stay where they are, they back the establishment. If they are either about to change their standing or want to, they back Trump.

Mitch wants to stay right where he is, so he backs Hiden.

Ron Johnson is probably considering retiring soon, so he backs Trump. Young guys like Gaetz and Hawley are likely eyeing Presidential runs one day, so they back Trump and court his supporters.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Sounds like the left turning on all the blacks that have left your party.
sticks and stones.
Now it all makes sense as to why he’s telling the Republicans to accept the election results. Swamp runs deep in both sides.
cc

means very little, he is just recognizing that if you don't want the country to shut down he has to work with Dems to get stimulus passed. At present time very little happens w/o his approval. Unfortunately......jim

means very little, he is just recognizing that if you don't want the country to shut down he has to work with Dems to get stimulus passed. At present time very little happens w/o his approval. Unfortunately......jim

Goodness. Smdh. I guess some folks, no matter age, fall for the same tricks over and over again. Oh no, the government is going to shut down unless we pass an emergency budget. Quick , everyone panic

Not sure your point. We aren't racists. Our party loves people and don't see skin color. Maybe the left should try it sometime.
what really bothers me about you is the fact that so many of your answers sound like they came out of a book and you just reach back and dig them out. You can be super intelligent and then insufferable.

It’s cool if ya’ll want to start hating on Mitch now...sadgator will totally agree that he is a gutless spineless weasel.
This isn't new. I've hated on McConnell for a long time now. But Schumer is from the devil.

See how quickly the Trumpers turn on their own once they leave the cult.
Says Chief Village Idiot in charge. AOC says Botox Nan and Schumer HAVE TO GO. It's the only cognizant thing Princess Horseface has ever uttered. You gonna take that laying down? 🤣

Reactions: martycat1
Says Chief Village Idiot in charge. AOC says Botox Nan and Schumer HAVE TO GO. It's the only cognizant thing Princess Horseface has ever uttered. You gonna take that laying down? 🤣
Yawn. If you can’t typee a sentence without childish name calling, I have no use for you.

Reactions: Nolec
Goodness. Smdh. I guess some folks, no matter age, fall for the same tricks over and over again. Oh no, the government is going to shut down unless we pass an emergency budget. Quick , everyone panic
jf, where do you see the word budget? I said stimulus. Surely you are not so callous as to have no feelings for people out of work, unable to pay bills, feed the kids. Or are you?

I’ve never liked the turtle. He’s big spending deep state RINO who’s in knee deep with the chicoms.
Nobody actually likes the turtle. But he sure played the Trump card in order to get re elected.

Sorry. That brain dead open oriface doesn't work for me. Try your new Transportation Secretary. You might get lucky. 🤣

Ah, nothing like a good homophobic dig. Another sign of insecurity. Keep going Cletus.

jf, where do you see the word budget? I said stimulus. Surely you are not so callous as to have no feelings for people out of work, unable to pay bills, feed the kids. Or are you?

i was using the budget as an example. Same crap they are doing with stimulus. Come in at the last hr to save the day.

C'mon man. Who are these people you are talking about? That's right, hospitality, restaurants, bars, anything to do with the phucktard .GOV shutting things down. Critical thinkers would understand who is responsible for this. Most red states don't have this soaring unemployment. Guess who does?

what really bothers me about you is the fact that so many of your answers sound like they came out of a book and you just reach back and dig them out. You can be super intelligent and then insufferable.

The left constantly focuses on dividing people. They want subsets of the population fighting with each other.

It distracts from their robbing us blind and it creates new problems that the left claims they will solve.....if you vote for them.

Your party has some systemic problems. I'm sorry, that's just reality.

The left constantly focuses on dividing people. They want subsets of the population fighting with each other.

It distracts from their robbing us blind and it creates new problems that the left claims they will solve.....if you vote for them.

What they really really hate is Hispanics and blacks becoming conservatives. I'll bet Herschel Walker pisses off BSC and Company until their eyes bleed.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

And yours Doesn't. You are unbelievable. The election was a conspiracy planned months ago with Trump and his rich friends. Problem is it didn't work so now he is licking his wounds in a bar on the golf course and wondering if his wife is going to leave him. .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT