ADVERTISEMENT

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

I see the mods are still allowing the troll to run rampant?

Still not worth the time then. Y'all have a Happy New Year.
If you're talking about dMF'er, he was vague with his postings the past few days. I wonder when our resident cooking oil expert will show up again. Then again, his precious thread getting locked really Effed him up the rear emotionally.

He made the playoffs only twice in his 6 year career with a loaded San Fran team. He wasn't really that good, and hence why he hasn’t been picked up or in the league since.
He was pretty good I never said he was great but he was very good under Harbough. The league isn’t going to risk much on guys that are not elite. Stay in yo lane of the bosses get mad, look at the insurrectionist, they are leading the hard way not to mess with the boss

I have had him on ignore for about a year. Why? Because it’s obvious who he is. There is only one poster who is allowed to do this sort of stuff. We have discussed it before.

It’s an odd thing. Almost like someone has something on someone or they are buddies. Either way, he is irrelevant once on ignore.
Yep, it always seems to bend in favor of one troll and his sock account. Gotta be a backstory, only thing that makes sense.

If you're talking about dMF'er, he was vague with his postings the past few days. I wonder when our resident cooking oil expert will show up again. Then again, his precious thread getting locked really Effed him up the rear emotionally.
No clue but the board looks pretty dead, less than a dozen threads with replies from today? Usually you'd have to go halfway down the second page to see that. For now, the sock can do the trolling, let the main avoid the board and avoid being mocked for getting his pet Biden thread locked due to tattling.

It's a helluva life.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Anyone defending Kaepernick on the basis of his football talent doesn’t understand football, and doesn’t understand how NFL teams operate.

If he could win a team games, he’d be on a roster.

Why else would teams be hosting him at tryouts? And why do they never want to give him a job?

MDF is a troll.
THE END

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
No clue but the board looks pretty dead, less than a dozen threads with replies from today? Usually you'd have to go halfway down the second page to see that. For now, the sock can do the trolling, let the main avoid the board and avoid being mocked for getting his pet Biden thread locked due to tattling.

It's a helluva life.
Whining about your echo chamber being a bit less of one again I see. Never seen a bigger snowflake.

The only difference in watching my 76 yo FIL with dementia is he embraces his rollator to get around. He actually speaks a litter clearer that Ole Joe and that's considering the fact he [FIL] always sounded like Boomhauer even before the dementia.
I was watching the Cowboys/Lions game the other night and watching 80 something year old Jimmy Johnson and Jerry Jones walking down on the field at halftime not looking anything like The Groper Joe when walks or talks.

For some reason, I think the two double J's still hate each other.

I was watching the Cowboys/Lions game the other night and watching 80 something year old Jimmy Johnson and Jerry Jones walking down on the field at halftime not looking anything like The Groper Joe when walks or talks.
Not to mention Dolly as a DCC...she's still kick'n it.
For some reason, I think the two double J's still hate each other.
Ohhh, for sure!

Not to mention Dolly as a DCC...she's still kick'n it.

Ohhh, for sure!
When you brought up Dolly with the DCC's, it reminded me of a somewhat embarrassing moment as I was in the River Run in Jax some decades ago. As I reached the 7 mile mark, there was not one, not two, but at least five 70 something year olds who ended up passing me with just 2.3 miles left in the race, and I was in my late 30's at the time. 😳 😳

When you brought up Dolly with the DCC's, it reminded me of a somewhat embarrassing moment as I was in the River Run in Jax some decades ago. As I reached the 7 mile mark, there was not one, not two, but at least five 70 something year olds who ended up passing me with just 2.3 miles left in the race, and I was in my late 30's at the time. 😳 😳
You sure you weren't in The Villages? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT