ADVERTISEMENT

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

When was he good? He was the very worst QB under Jim Harbaugh. He was benched in favor of Blaine Gabbart. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Led them to a Super Bowl and several nfc championship games. I would say he was good, he was also an excellent college player.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Not good enough I guess. no one will sign him. Must be living on STIMI like you.
He is loaded, the world doesn’t like people that stand on principle and don’t cower to the man. He paid the price but he still came out a winner.

Led them to a Super Bowl and several nfc championship games. I would say he was good, he was also an excellent college player.
He made the playoffs only twice in his 6 year career with a loaded San Fran team. He wasn't really that good, and hence why he hasn’t been picked up or in the league since.

He made the playoffs only twice in his 6 year career with a loaded San Fran team. He wasn't really that good, and hence why he hasn’t been picked up or in the league since.
It’s funny when liberals think the only reason he isn’t in the NFL is because he’s a “social justice warrior”…when the NFL is super woke and has a long history of letting drug addicts, criminals and woman beaters play.

Plus even the hyper liberal NYT has conceded he sucks…

Under Harbaugh, that was Alex Smith's team. Harbaugh also was not happy to see Smith shipped off to KC. One of the reasons JH told San Fran management to piss off. San Fran only got worse when Smith left.

It’s funny when liberals think the only reason he isn’t in the NFL is because he’s a “social justice warrior”…when the NFL is super woke and has a long history of letting drug addicts, criminals and woman beaters play.

Plus even the hyper liberal NYT has conceded he sucks…

If I knew nothing but the fact he lost the starting gig to Gabbert (a Jax cast off) I would be sold. But you’re 100% spot on.

Trent Dilfer won a Superbowl championship and he sucked royally. Puddin head Kap was surrounded by good players, he was just a coat tail rider. :rolleyes:
Anyone defending Kaepernick on the basis of his football talent doesn’t understand football, and doesn’t understand how NFL teams operate.

If he could win a team games, he’d be on a roster.

Why else would teams be hosting him at tryouts? And why do they never want to give him a job?

MDF is a troll.

MDF is a troll,.
giphy.gif

I see the mods are still allowing the troll to run rampant?

Still not worth the time then. Y'all have a Happy New Year.

I have had him on ignore for about a year. Why? Because it’s obvious who he is. There is only one poster who is allowed to do this sort of stuff. We have discussed it before.

It’s an odd thing. Almost like someone has something on someone or they are buddies. Either way, he is irrelevant once on ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT